RTG-64XLN Outdoor Whole House Tankless 6.4 GPM Water Heater With Self Diagnostic, .26 GPM Minimum Flow Rate, Guardian OFW Overheat Film Wrap, Electronic Ignition, Energy Star Compliant, In Grey
Quick Specs: View More
- Width: 13.875"
- Height: 25.625"
- Depth: 9.875"
This item is for a natural gas outdoor whole house tankless water heater. This item features .40 GPM Minimum Activation Flow Rate, .26 GPM Minimum Flow Rate, guardian OFW™ overheat film wrap, environmentally Friendly Low NOx Burner which meets SCAQMD rule 1146 requirements for emissions standards. Additionally, this item is enegy star compliant so you will save a lot of money! Available at AppliancesConnection
Respected For Reliability, Rheem is an industry leader for total heating, cooling and water heating solutions. In fact, Rheem is one of the few global brands with product offerings covering residential and commercial heating, cooling, conventional and hybrid storage-style water heaters, tankless water heaters, solar water heating systems, hydronic and geothermal systems, indoor air quality accessories, and replacement parts for all categories – making Rheem a one-stop Air and Water comfort solutions provider. All Rheem products meet or exceed rigorous industry and regulatory standards for quality, reliability, efficiency, and air & water quality. From design and fabrication to finished product assembly, each phase in the manufacturing process is rigorously monitored and measured to ensure the highest quality , durability and operating excellence. Rheem products are routinely tested and certified by various government and third-party testing labs to ensure quality standards.
Includes UMC-117 Remote Control
- Designed to be installed in the kitchen, the UMC-117 gives users complete control of their tankless unit by putting temperature controls at you finger tips.
.40 GPM Minimum Activation Flow Rate
- Best in the industry, Rheem's units work very well with low-flow faucets, WaterSense faucets, and other applications which don't draw much water.
.26 GPM Minimum Flow Rate
- Also a best in the industry, Once activated, water pressure can be reduced down to a trickle without de-activating the unit. This feature is especially useful in the kitchen, and yet surprisingly overlooked by other tankless manufacturers.
- Should maintenance be required, the unit’s self-diagnostic system will display a maintenance code on the remote control, taking the guess-work out of trouble shooting.
Energy Star Compliant
- All tankless units require electricity to operate the internal fan and motherboard. Rheem has designed their units to draw only what is operationally required, eliminating stand-by losses and earning Energy Star certification. Units are shipped with a standard 120V power cord.
Guardian OFW™ Overheat Film Wrap
- This monitors the temperature of the heat exchanger and will shut the unit down if it exceeds a safe temperature. This is an exclusive feature of the Rheem tankless water heaters.
- Spark ignited when flow is detected, Rheem units eliminate dangerous and wasteful pilot lights altogether.
Environmentally Friendly Low NOx Burner
- Meets SCAQMD rule 1146 requirements for emissions standards.
- To -30° F
- When one tankless unit just isn't going to be enough, manifolding two units together is not only possible, but relatively easy. Through the use of an EZ-Link Cable (RTG20040), units can communicate with each other, dividing the work load.
- Heat Exchanger Warranty: 12 Years; Parts Warranty: 5 Years; Labor Warranty: 1 Year
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Maximum Flow Rate||6.4|
|Maximum Gas Input||150000 BTU|
|Minimum Flow Rate||.26|
|Minimum Gas Input||11000|
- Stock Id:331344
- Fuel Type:Natural Gas
- Gallons Per Minute:6.4
- Volts:120 Volts