AppliancesConnection offers a 30 Day Return Policy that starts on the day you receive your merchandise. If, for any reason, you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to our warehouse for a full refund. Just go through our easy online process under My Account, submit a web ticket and receive an RMA number.
Requirements for a Full Refund
- Items must be in new condition, or in the state that they were received.
- Items must be returned with all of their original packaging and accessories, including a blank warranty card, UPC code and no rebates should have been filed and/or claimed.
- Items must be shipped back to us fully insured using a trackable shipping method at your expense.
Reasons Why a Fee May Be Deducted From Your Refund
- If you choose to have AppliancesConnection.com pick up and exchange the item(s) from your residence or delivered address, there will be an estimated $0.75* per pound fee to cover the return shipping cost.
- If you choose to have AppliancesConnection.com pick up and return the item(s) from your residence or delivered address, we will deduct an estimated $1.50* per pound fee from your refund to cover the return shipping costs.
- If you refuse delivery for any reason other than a damaged product, the return shipping cost (rated at an estimated $1.50* per pound) will be deducted from your refund value.
- If you refuse the entire shipment because only a part of the order is damaged, the cost of return shipping (rated at an estimated $1.50* per pound) for the non-damaged merchandise will be deducted from your refund value.
- Items that are returned to us because the address provided was invalid and the items could not be delivered will cause you to incur a deduction of the cost of return shipping (rated at an estimated $1.50* per pound) from your refund value.
- If your order has already shipped and you choose to cancel and/or return, we will deduct an estimated $1.50* per pound fee from your refund to cover the return shipping costs.
- If your order included a package discount and any one item was returned/cancelled, the discount will be void and you will not be credited for the total amount of the discount.
- If parts or accessories are missing from the original packaging, a fee will be deducted from your refund value.
*Remote delivery locations may be subjected to additional charges.
When A Product Cannot Be Returned
- It has been more than 30 days from the date you received your shipment.
- Item is marked as "Final Sale" or "Special Order."
- Item is in used condition or has been installed.
- Warranty card has been filled out or the product has been registered or serviced, or rebates have been filed and/or claimed for the product(s) you want to return.
How To Return A Product
- Simply log into My Account, view your recent orders and a request to return a valid product will be available for up to 30 days from the date of receipt.
- You may also request a product return by submitting a web ticket.
- Additionally, you can also request a return by calling our customer service department at 800-299-9470 ext 1502.
- Once you have contacted us for a return, an RMA form will be issued with the address where to ship the item(s) back to the appropriate warehouse. You will then have to ship the item back to us, fully insured with a trackable shipping method.
How To Avoid A Return
- If you are purchasing an electrical appliance, please check the voltage, fuel and gas type requirements to make sure that you have selected an appropriate model. If you are not sure, please consult your contractor.
- If you are purchasing built-in appliances, or plan on using your appliance in a built-in setting, please make sure to check the cutout dimensions of the units you are ordering to ensure that they will fit into the space. Don't forget to account for airflow, door swings and openings!
- If your item arrives with minor or cosmetic damages due to shipping, don't worry. We can attempt to replace the damaged parts on the product so you can avoid returning a working product due to a small door dent.
- If you are ordering furniture or other large products, please make sure that the items that you are ordering will fit through the doorway to your residence. Additional fees may apply if the door must be removed. Also, if you order In-Home Delivery and the item does not fit, the shipping company will have to leave the product right outside your door, on a porch or in a garage.
- Additionally, please make sure to measure the area where those larger products will be located once shipped, taking into account how much space you will have once the items are placed, i.e. walking room, space for drawers/doors to open, etc.
- If your product arrives to your location with a manufacturer malfunction, don't worry! All products sold by AppliancesConnection.com in new condition will be fully covered under the manufacturer's warranty. If the product malfunctions within our 30 Day Return Policy, we ensure that your product will be returned to its factory standard condition. If the manufacturer deems it irreparable, we will pick up the item and exchange it or provide you with a refund. After our 30 Day Return Policy, we will assist you in working with the manufacturer to get parts, repair or replacement under the manufacturer's warranty, or you can contact the manufacturer directly.
- If you would like to exchange your brand new product within the 30 Day Return Policy, you can either return the product back to us at your expense, or we can pick up the unit and the cost of return shipping (rated at $0.75 per pound) will be deducted from your refund. You will be charged for the difference between the item returned and the new item in an exchange, and if the item is less expensive, we will provide the credit back to your account once the returned item has been received at our warehouse in good condition.
- If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly, or log into your account and submit a question via our web ticket system.
- Normal Delivery Hours are 8am-7pm Monday-Friday. Any special requests outside of our normal delivery hours will incur an additional fee.
- We cannot specify or guarantee a delivery date and time frame.
- At the time of delivery, an adult is required to sign and accept the delivery.
- All deliveries are fully insured from the day it leaves our warehouse until it reaches your specified location.
- You must inspect all product(s), check the unit for damage on both the interior and exterior of the carton prior to signing for the delivery.
- For large products delivered by truck, delivery insurance solely covers damages to merchandise noticed during unboxing and inspection and noted on the freight carrier's bill of lading. Neither Appliances Connection, nor the shipper, shall be held liable for any damages that have not been properly noted and reported-- so make sure you check the item before you sign.
- All damages must be noted on the shipping company's Bill Of Lading and you must refuse delivery for damaged product(s) only, not the entire order.
- For UPS or Fedex deliveries, you have 24 hours to report any damages.
- It is required that you take photos of any damage that you notice as proof.
- For indoor deliveries, you must make sure your walls and floors are covered. Neither Appliances Connection nor the shipping company will be held responsible for damages to your personal property.
- Our customer service department must be notified within 24 hours of delivery for all damages by submitting a web ticket.
Order Cancellation Policy
- You may cancel an order at any time prior to it shipping out.
- If your order already has a tracking number assigned (shipped), and you choose to cancel and/or return, you will be charged an estimated $1.50 per pound from your refund to cover the return shipping fee
- "Special Order" or "Final Sale" products may not be cancelled at any time.
- If you cancel, return or exchange any part of your order, you will forfeit your package discount and you will be credited less than the amount of the total discount.
- Cancellation confirmation number must be acquired and acknowledged from the call center verbally.
- Appliances Connection reserves the right to cancel orders at anytime.
Product Image and Specifications Policy
- The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order.
- Some images may be there to show a product's features, design, handle style, finish etc.
- Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like.
- You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about-- we're here to help you! If you're ever unsure about something during your buying process, do not hesitate to call us!
- Specifications on our site may not always be correct, as the manufacturer can change the item at any time. We try to be as up-to-date as possible.
- For total assurance, please check with the manufacturer's website for all dimensions and other specifications before buying to make sure you're completely satisfied with the product.
Freight Forwarding Policy
- Appliances Connection will not be responsible for damage, defect or loss that occurs to goods after they have been accepted by you or a freight forwarder, including, but not limited to replacement or refund.
- If the freight arrives damaged, you should refuse the goods and instruct your freight forwarders to do the same, as they become your responsibility once accepted.
- If you subsequently export the goods, either you or the freight forwarder are considered the exporter and are solely responsible for compliance with all export and import regulations. Appliances Connection must not be listed on any export documents, and the freight forwarders address should be used.
- Appliances Connection will not be responsible for any fees associated with importing, exporting or crossing country lines.