Removal of an Appliance from your home. Additional charges may apply. Due to changing regulations this service may not be available in all areas (Mainly rural and less populated areas). This service is not available for built-in units. Available at AppliancesConnection
Removal of Appliance:
- Appliances must be unplugged from electrical source, water source and gas source and located at threshold of residence.
- Removal from threshold of residence is included. Any additional floors or areas will require a surcharge.
- Removal is not available in all locations.
- Removal must be purchased with White Glove or White Glove with Installation Services only.
- Removal service is not valid on built-in units.
Removal Frequently Asked Questions:
Includes Disconnect of Old Unit: NO
Recycling of Old Unit: YES
Move Item From One Point In Home to a Different Place In Home: NO
Delivery Options RM1AP Specs
Brand New Factory Sealed With 1 Year USA Warranty
Delivery Options RM1AP Features
Delivery Options RM1AP Rebates
It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.