Learn more »
This installation covers the construction and connection of gas line for any grill up to 36". Additional Charges May Apply. Due to changing regulations this service may not be available in all areas (Mainly rural and less populated areas). Parts must be purchased separately. Available at AppliancesConnection
- Unpack, inspect and compare parts included against parts list in the manual and prepare grill for assembly
- Inspect mechanical services and document on ICF any existing corrosion, defects, and/or code violations.
- Determine and document on the ICF any charges necessary for additional installation labor, parts, or permits
- Assemble grill according to manufacturer's specifications.
- Inspect the assembled grill for any defects, blemishes or other damages.
- Advise customer to prepare for shut-down of services as necessary.
- Terminate gas service and disconnect from appliance.
- INSURE LINE IS CAPPED AND THERE ARE NO LEAKS.
- Modify services, if necessary, to meet all plumbing, electric, and building codes and all manufacturer's installation specifications but not to exceed authorized estimate provided to customer.
- Connect gas service to new gas appliance.
- TURN GAS SERVICE BACK ON AND TEST ALL CONNECTIONS FOR LEAKS.
- Insure appliance is leveled, located, and secured as required by manufacturer specifications and to customer's satisfaction.
- MONITOR GAS SERVICE AND INSURE THERE ARE NO LEAKS.
- Insure all accessories, (grates, pans, racks, burner caps, etc.) are installed on appliance.
- Insure all burner elements are adjusted accordingly to display proper flame characteristics.
- Correct any defects as necessary and retest appliance.
- Insure any fixtures affected by service(s) shut-down are functioning.
- INSURE ALL PILOT LIGHTS ARE CHECKED AND ARE RE-LIT.
- INSURE ALL WORK AREAS ARE NEAT, CLEAN, AND DRY.
- Insure customer is satisfied with the installation and has possession of manufacturer's warranty/registration card, owner's manual and installation instructions.
Before your installation, please make sure the following are ready:
- Direct Replacement only on all NG/LP fueled grills
- An assembly installation site deemed adequate per manufacturer specifications.
- All parts and accessories must be present at the time of assembly/installation.
- For NG/LP fueled grills, a gas line must be present at designated installation spot. Optima will not adjust, extend or modify the existing gas line in excess of replacing the shut off valve and/or connecting a new flexible gas line.
Please Note: Installation does not include removal of your old appliance. Please refer to the product page for more information on removal of your appliance.
- Brand:Professional Service
- Stock Id:166633
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost: