Learn more »
Installation of a Double Wall Oven. Installation can only be purchased with an In-Home or White Glove Delivery. Additional Charges May Apply. Due to changing regulations this service may not be available in all areas (Mainly rural and less populated areas). Parts must be purchased separately. Available at AppliancesConnection
- Installer terminates gas service from shut-off valve, verifies gas is turned off at shut-off valve. If no shut-off valve is present, additional charges can be applied to terminate gas service and install a shut-off valve, but not to exceed authorized additional charge estimate provided to customer. Installer ensures line is capped and there are no leaks.
- Installer terminates electrical service for electric oven and disconnects from appliance.
- Installer ensures electrical cord has been unplugged to prevent damage to receptacle.
- Upon extraction of existing appliance, Installer determines, confers with customer and documents on the ICF charges necessary for additional labor, parts, or permits that are needed to proceed with the service, due to the conditions found after extraction. Installer has the customer initial the ICF.
- Installer is to accommodate services, if necessary and possible, to meet all plumbing, electric, and building codes and all manufacturers' installation specifications, but not to exceed authorized additional charge estimate provided to customer.
- Installer installs new appliance according to the manufacturer's specifications and to customer's satisfaction.
- Installer connects gas service to new gas oven.
- Installer connects electrical service to new electric oven.
- Installer turns gas service back on and tests all connections for leaks.
- Installer installs anti-tip bracket.
- Installer monitors gas service and ensures there are no leaks.
- Installer ensures all accessories (grates, pans, racks, burner caps, etc.) are installed on appliance
Installer tests appliance by activating and monitoring:
- All surface burner elements
- All broiler, oven, or interior heating elements
- All controls, accessories (clock, timer, settings, etc.)
- Oven door & storage drawer
- Ensure all burner elements are adjusted accordingly to display proper flame characteristics
- Installer corrects any defects in the installation (if applicable), and retests appliance.
- Installer double-checks all connections.
- If a new shut-off valve was installed by Installer, Installer verifies that all pilot lights are lit.
- Installer checks and verifies that all user functions are operational. When performing this check, Installer walks through a demo with the customer to show the customer basic operations of their new appliance. Installer sets the clock and presets, if applicable.
Please Note: Installation does not include removal of your old appliance. Please refer to the product page for more information on removal of your appliance.
- Brand:Professional Service
- Stock Id:142171
- Product Number:DOUBLEWALLINSTALL
- Weight:0.01 lbs