Learn more »
The Pennfield Kitchen Island with Natural finished top and Black Sand-Through finished base includes three adjustable shelves, three drawers with natural finished knife block, silverware tray, and divider organizer. Both ends feature towel bars and two spice racks, adjustable levelers, black granite removable cutting surface on top, and knee space opening for entertaining and eating at the island on counter stools. Some assembly required. Available at AppliancesConnection
- Natural Finished Top and Black Sand-Through Finished Base
- Both Ends Feature Towel Bars and Two Spice Racks, Adjustable Levelers
- Includes Three Adjustable Shelves, Three Drawers with Natural Finished Knife Block, Silver Tray, and Divider Organizer
- Black Granite Removable Cutting Surface on Top
- Knee Space Opening for Entertaining and Eating At the Island on Counter Stools
- Material Content: Rubberwood, Birch Wood, MDF, PU, Plywood, Granite
- Finish: Natural Top with Black Sand-Through Base; Black Granite Removable Cutting Surface on Top
- Dimensions: 56" x 29-1/4" x 36" tall
- Weight (lbs): 278
- Stock Id:231531
- Counter Top:Wood
- Number of Shelves:3
- Finish:Black Sand-Through
- Adjustable Shelves:Yes
- Towel Bar:Yes
- Wine Storage:No
- Number of Drawers:3
- Cutting Board:Yes
- Drop Leaf:No
- Approved for Outdoor Use:No
- Weight:278 lbs.
- Materials:Rubberwood, birch wood, MDF, PU, plywood, granite
Don’t get stuck in a storage rut. Make way for tall items with the adjustable shelf.
Allow other design features on your furniture piece or overall decor to have center stage with the classic clean look of simple pulls.
The vivid carved detailing adds a classical touch that tells stories while adding a distinguished look and feel.
This lovely apron runs between legs and helps to support the Furniture piece. It also adds a beautiful design element.
No home’s design is complete without the finishing touch of seamlessly fitting molding detail.
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost: