The Panasonic NN-H965WF Luxury Full-Size 2.2 cu. ft. Microwave Oven with 1250 Watt Power in White has succeeded in evolving Turbo Defrost, which allows you to defrost foods even faster than previous Panasonic Auto Defrost. Panasonic Inverter Turbo Defrost technology is an advanced microwave sequencing system using the Inverter low-power delivery feature. Available at AppliancesConnection
At Panasonic, we're driven to make what matters most, better. Just another way we're engineering a better world for you. Panasonic stands for quality, value and innovation. At Panasonic, we are bringing the benefits of advanced digital technology to everyone. Under the Environmental Statement pledge, Panasonic is determined to prudent, sustainable use of the earth's natural resources and the protection of our environment. Along with the many benefits associated with the use and enjoyment of new technologies comes a responsibility that we do not take lightly. Panasonic's commitment to protecting the environment still continues today to earn your trust and support.
- Panasonic Inverter Technology perfects the art of cooking with microwave ovens, delivering delicious flavor, excellent color, and superb shape and texture in the foods you cook. The consistent delivery of microwave energy means delicate foods can simmer without the edges and surfaces overcooking. Foods have the look and taste you expect without the wait!
Inverter Turbo Defrost Adds a Little Cooking Boost
- Panasonic has succeeded in evolving Turbo Defrost™, which allows you to defrost foods even faster than previous Panasonic Auto Defrost. Panasonic Inverter Turbo Defrost technology is an advanced microwave sequencing system using the Inverter low-power delivery feature.
Our Keep Warm and Simmer Features Help You Keep Your Food Warm until You are Ready to Eat
- A pulsing delivery of very low microwave power keeps food temperature at a constant level-without overcooking. Food like stew, gravy and desserts remain warm in the oven until you are ready to serve.
Reheating and Cooking Made Simple
- One-Touch Sensor Cooking adjusts power levels and calculates cooking times automatically, making reheating and cooking a variety of foods easier than ever.
Multi-Lingual Menu Action Screen with Function Key
- The Menu Action Screen is like having a gourment chef to assist you in the kitchen. It scrolls step-by-step cooking instructions across the display in a choice of English, Spanish, or French. Our Function Key simplifies the programming of 10 useful, non-cooking functions. Just press the Function Key and the Menu Action Screen will display easy-to-follow steps to complete the desired function.
Need Another Minute? Use the Quick Minute Feature
- Set cooking times in one-minute intervals, or add a minute to a current cooking session.
|Oven Capacity||2.2 cu. ft.|
|Control Panel||Five Button with Flat Panel|
|Display Panel||6-Digit Expanded Display|
|Cooking Options||Microwave only|
|Door Release||Push Button|
|Power Settings||10 levels|
|Multi-Stage Cooking||5 stages|
|Automatic Turntable||Removable, Revolving Turntable|
|Multi-Lingual Menu Action Screen||Yes|
|Sensor Cook||9 Menu Items|
|Inverter Turbo Defrost||Yes|
|Power Requirements||120V 60Hz, 12.7A1460W, AC only|
|Cavity Dimensions (H x W x D) inches||1015/16 x 187/16 x 181/2|
|Unit Dimensions (H x W x D) inches||14 x 237/8 x 197/16|
|Carton Dimensions (H x W x D) inches||165/8 x 265/8 x 211/8|
|Gross Weight||41.9 lbs|
Info & Guides
Panasonic NNH965WF - Operating Instructions
Panasonic NNH965WF - comparison chart
Panasonic NNH965WF - NN-SN657S Quick Setup Guide (English)
Panasonic NNH965WF - NN-H765BF Operating Manual (English)
Panasonic NNH965WF - showcase summary
Panasonic NNH965WF - Warranty Details for NN-SN651B
- Microwave Oven Buying Guide
- Stock Id:23222
- Product Number:PNNNH965WF
- Capacity:2.2 cu. ft.
- Style:Counter Top
- Volts:120 Volts
- Cooking Watts:1250
- Optional Built-In Trim Kit:No
- Weight:33.5 lbs
- Power Requirements:120V, 60Hz, 12.7A
- Power Levels:10
- Delay Start:Yes
- Oven Interior:Epoxy
- Turntable Diameter:16.5"
- Quick Minute:Yes
- Control Panel:Button Panel
- Door Window:Yes
- Keep Warm:Yes
- Cooking Power:1250
- Power Settings:10 Levels
- Multi-Stage Cooking:5 stages
- Automatic Turntable:Removable, Revolving Turntable
- Auto Reheat:Yes
- More/Less Control:Yes
- Inverter Turbo Defrost:Yes
- Cooking Stages:5
- Oatmeal:Yes (sensor)
- Frozen Vegetables:Yes (sensor)
- Fresh Vegetables:Yes (sensor)
- Multi-Lingual Menu Action Screen:Yes
- Function Key:Yes
- Breakfast Sausage:Yes (sensor)
- Omelet:Yes (sensor)
- Frozen Entrees:Yes (sensor)
- Frozen Pizza (single):Yes (sensor)
- Potatoes:Yes (sensor)
- White Rice:Yes (sensor)
- Pasta:Yes (sensor)
- Power level:10 Levels
- Cook-A-Round Automatic Turntable:Yes
- Oven Dimensions (W x H x D):18-7/16 x 10-15/16" x 18-1/2"