Learn more »
Panasonic is a leading manufacturer of high quality electronic goods, and their air conditioners are no exception. The new 2012 line of Panasonic mini splits represents a step forward in both aesthetics and performance, allowing Panasonic to offer one of the top mini split lines on the market. Panasonic has over 53 years of air conditioning experience, allowing any consumer to purchase a Panasonic product knowing that the addition to their home or office will be efficient, reliable and easy to use. Available at AppliancesConnection
Panasonic offers wall mounted air conditioners and heat pumps with the utmost in versatility in solving your cooling and heating needs. With the ability to increase efficiencies and provide low energy consumption you will be saving energy costs annually while enjoying a comfortable environment.
- Microprocessor control ensures that the temperature and humidity levels in the room are always comfortable.
- Wireless Remote Control
- Self-Diagnosing Function
- Quiet Mode
- 3 Fan Speeds and Automatic Fan Operation
- Air Sweep Control
- Automatic Heating and Cooling Changeover
- Hot Start Heating System
- Night Setback Mode for Cooling and Heating
- 1-hour OFF Timer
- Automatic Restart Function after Power Failure
- 24-hour Clock with ON/OFF Program Timer
- Electric Refrigerant Control Valve
- Dry Mode
- Type: Mini Split
- Chassis Type: Through the Wall
- Cooling Capacity (BTU): 24,000
- Heat: Yes
- Heating Capacity (BTU): 28,800
- Wireless Remote Controller: Yes
- Height: 31.33"
- Width: 34.5"
- Depth: 12.6"
- Energy Star: No
- Volts: 230
- Stock Id:286950
- Type:Mini Split
- Chassis Type:Through the Wall
- Cooling Capacity (BTU):24,000
- Heating Capacity (BTU):28,800
- Wireless Remote Controller:Yes
- Energy Star:No