Napoleon P500NSS3 Prestige Series 67 Inch Freestanding Natural Gas Grill with 4 Standard Burners, 760 sq. inch Grilling Surface Size, Warming Rack, Side Table, Jetfire Ignition System, Night Light Knobs with SafetyGlow, Stainless Steel Iconic WAVE Cooking Grids, Dual-Level Stainless Steel Sear Plates, Easy Roll Locking Casters in Stainless Steel
Similar Item In Stock. Ready to Ship.
Prestige PRO Series 67 Inch Freestanding Natural Gas Grill
( 176 )
In Stock | $2,749.00
Quick Specs View More
- Series: Prestige
- Width: 66.25"
- Height: 50.25"
- Depth: 26.5"
- Style: Freestanding
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- Number of Main Burners: 4
- Burner Type: Standard
- Grilling Surface Size: 760 sq. inch
- Warming Rack: Yes
- Jetfire Ignition System
- Night Light Knobs with SafetyGlow
- Stainless Steel Iconic WAVE Cooking Grids
- Dual-Level Stainless Steel Sear Plates
- Easy Roll Locking Casters
Napoleon P500NSS3 Dimensions
- Exterior Width 67"
- Grilling Surface Size 760 sq. inch
- Width 66.25"
- Height 50.25"
- Depth 26.5"
Napoleon P500NSS3 Specs
- Brand Napoleon
- SKU P500NSS3
- UPC 629162131232
- Stock Id 999307
- Product Number P500NSS-3
- Series Prestige
- Warranty Info Brand New Factory Sealed With 1 Year USA Warranty
- Fuel Type Natural Gas
- Style Freestanding
- Number of Burners 4
- Number of Main Burners 4
- Rotisserie No
- Burner Type Standard
- Grill Shape Rectangular
- Grill Light No
- Griddle No
- Grill Grate Material Stainless Steel
- Grill Body Material Stainless Steel
- Color Stainless Steel
- Heat Output 48000 BTU
- Side Burner No
- Searing Burner No
- Infrared Burner No
- Smoker No
- Warming Rack Yes
- Number of Cabinets 2
- Side Table Yes
- Cover Included No
- Thermometer Included Yes
- Windscreen Included No
- ADA Compliant No
- Warranty Terms President's Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Weight 194.00 lbs
- Jetfire Ignition System Yes
- Night Light Knobs with SafetyGlow Yes
- Stainless Steel Iconic WAVE Cooking Grids Yes
- Dual-Level Stainless Steel Sear Plates Yes
- Easy Roll Locking Casters Yes
Still not sure what to get? Visit our blog for more ideas!
Everything Your Need for An Above Ground Pool Setup
Colorful Appliance Brands That Will Make Your Outdoor Kitchen Pop
Introducing the New DCS Infrared Grills at Appliances Connection
The Best Propane Grills of 2023
Introducing Weber's New Lumin Series Electric Grills at Appliances Connection
Tips for Smoking Meat in Cold Weather and Recipes You Can Try
Falmec Introduces Brand New Outdoor Range Hoods to North America
Troubleshooting Your Gas Fire Pit When Something Goes Wrong
Introducing the New XO Freestanding Wood Fired Pizza Oven
Pros vs. Cons: Patio Heaters
Took longer than expected to assemble as instructions only have pictures of several models so have to read them carefully on each page. Overall grilling quality and temperature regulation is excellent. Food has been cooked the way expected.
Written by a customer while visiting http://www.napoleongrills.com