5955, 5900 Series, Sleeper/Reclining Lift Chair:
- Width: 40.5"
- Height: 46"
- Depth: 38"
- Style: Contemporary
The #5955 Full Sleeper/Reclining Lift Chair is a top of the line unit. It features an over-stuffed backrest with over-stuffed, pillow-top arms. The seat is contoured to offer the most ultimate comfort in seating, no matter what position you are in. Available at AppliancesConnection
The #5955 Full Sleeper/Reclining Lift Chair is the top of the line unit. It features an over-stuffed backrest with over-stuffed, pillow-top arms. The seat is contoured to offer the most ultimate comfort in seating, no matter what position you are in. This unit includes the ever-popular tv viewing position and multiple positioning for added comfort. Weight capacity is 375 lbs. This specific model is upholstered in the Ultra upgrade. Ultra gives you the look and feel of "real" leather, without the cost of real leather. Weight capacity is 375 lbs. Lifetime warranty on frame, lift and reclining mechanisms; four-year warranty on remaining components.
- Includes the ever-popular TV viewing position and multiple positioning for added comfort
- Chaise pad
- Battery back-up
- Super quiet low volt Okin motor
- Fiber-filled overstuffed arms and backrest
- Armrest height: 8" from top of seat
- Backrest height from top of seat: 28.5"
- Back of seat to tip of footrest when reclined: 37.5"
- Frame of the chair is all kiln-dried hardwood; all stress points are kiln-dried oak
- All joints are glued and connected with steel fasteners
- Uni-construction of seat-back assembly is independently lab-tested for strength and durability
- Gang nails are used at all other critical joints or stress points
- All bolts used are high quality Grade 5
- All bolts go entirely through the wood
- No lag screws are used to secure the mechanism
- Mechanism is secured by special locking T-nuts to ensure that it stays tight throughout the lifetime of the chair
- All critical connection points for the reclining hardware, etc., have a double locking nut of nylon aircraft grade quality
- All wood screws used are the strongest available
- Corner blocks are used throughout the chair at all critical points for added strength
- Extra rail across the top of the seat back ensures that the back stays straight and square
- Acella-Flex foam offers the closest thing to a "perfect seating configuration" that is available in the industry
- Acella-Flex pushes back 1 pound for every pound of weight that is exerted on it, making the chairs sit the same for a 90 lb. person as for a 300 lb. person
- This foam will keep 99.9% of its original shape and size, whereas most conventional foam will shrink 10-15% in size over the first few years
- Special break-in process before the foam is ever cut makes the foam feel good from the first use on
- Super soft layer glued on top of the Acella-Flex gives a very nice feel to the seat, while allowing all the benefits of the Acella-Flex base for strength and long life
- Seat foam is pressure-reducing
- All seat springs used are 9 gauge Morley system no-sag springs that are tied together with tie wire to make every spring work together as a seat unit
- Seat springs are correctly spaced on the spring rails by a special clip rail machine
- Front seat rail on the frame is larger and thicker than most competitors' products, which makes the seat much stronger and durable
- Retainer rail secured by steel brads on top of the seat springs ensures that they do not loosen
- 12 gauge back springs are tied together with special tie wire for more comfort and endurance
- Nova bond pad, not scrap material or thin bagging material, ensures that the seat springs do not cut into the bottom of the seat foam
- Fiber used is dustless, odorless, non-allergenic conjugated fiber, the best found in the industry
- This fiber feature makes the backs retain their original shape and gives you greater comfort
- Super Sag-less lift base (made in the USA) withstands constant use and abuse that a lift chair must endure
- The most stable base in the upright lifted position that is available in the marketplace today
|Width||3 feet 4½ inches|
|Seat Width||20½ inches|
|Seat Height||20 inches|
|Seat Depth||20 inches|
|Seat Back Height||28½ inches|
|Minimum Depth||3 feet 2 inches|
|Maximum Depth||6 feet 2 inches|
|Height||3 feet 10 inches|
- Stock Id:297744
- Product Number:5955
- Frame Material:Wood
- Ottoman Included:No
- Uphostery:Fabric/Simulated Leather
- Max Depth:74"