Learn more »
The Sleeper/Reclining Lift Chair is the most comfortable chair. It features many varies positions, and is capable of independently operating either the footrest position or the backrest. It can be put into a fully reclining "sleeping" position as well. Available at AppliancesConnectionThis #5555 Sleeper Series is our most comfortable chair and is geared for a person 5'6 to 6'4. It has a weight capacity of 375 lbs. It features many varies positions, and is capable of independently operating either the footrest position or the backrest. It can be put into a fully reclining sleeping position as well. This is not a Wall Hugger unit. Lifetime mechanism on frame and lift mechanism and four-year warranty on remaining components.
- Product Weight: 195
- Product Max Height: 43x36x76
- Construction Material: Fiber - 5%; Foam - 10%; Fabric - 10%; Steel - 30%; Fasteners & miscellaneous - 5%
- Seat height from floor is 21. Seat depth front to back is 21. Width between the armrests is 21. Height of the backrest from top of the seat is 25. When in the reclined position the footrest is 17 from the floor. When in the reclined position, the back of the seat to the tip of the footrest is 42.
- Magazine pocket on lower outer right-hand side of chair. Chaise pad is standard. Armrest and head covers are standard. Battery back-up system is standard. Note: Battery back-up is not available with the 2 Vib/Heat, 4 vib/heat or Ultra-EZZ III massage system. This chair features two Okin Super Quiet motors that independently operate either the back or footrest.
- The frame of the chair is all kiln dried hardwood. All stress points are kiln dried oak. All joints are glued and connected with steel fasteners. Uni-construction of seat-back assembly independently tested at a lab for strength and durability. Gang nails are used at all other critical joints or stress points. All bolts used are grade 5 (Med-Lift is the only lift chair manufacturer that uses grade 5 bolts). All bolts go entirely through the wood. No lag screws are used to secure the mechanism. Mechanism is secured by special locking T-nuts to ensure that the echanism stays tight throughout the lifetime of the chair. All critical connection points for reclining hardware, etc. have a double locking nut, nylon aircraft grade locking nut. All wood screws used are the best and strongest available. Corner blocks are used throughout the chair at all critical points for added strength. An extra rail is used across the top of the seat back to help keep the back straight and square.
- This model features our new SoftLuxe Seat Cushion System (patent pending) with Coil Max Technology from Leggett & Platt. This system features a unique design of quality unlike any other furniture cushion filleers as it is constructed of high-densified fortified steel springs encased in fabric. Thisprovides a long-lastinc cushion with maximum comfort. SoftLuxe with Coil Max technology allows for virtually all foam to be replaced in a seat cushion with our fabric-encased Coil Max coils. Coil Max cols are wrapped with a unique dual-density,needle-punched fiber. This provides up to 21% less breakdown than the traditional foam used in seat cushions. This model features a 7 x 8 x 3.5 coil.
- Coil Max coils are precisely formed by computer control, then precompressed and inserted into premium Quantum lightweight fabric to create a soft, noise-reducing pocket round each individual coil. The automated process offers faster production time and lower costs than traditional furniture cushion filling. Each Coil Max coil flexes independently and adjusts instantly to optimize body contouring and support. The barrel-shaped coils offer initial luxurious softness, followed by firmer support that responds to applied weight. It is designed to maintain structural integrity while offering the highest support and comfort available. These fabric-encased coils are more resilient than foam, providing as much lift force when load is removed as when load is applied.
- The fiber used in the backs is a dustless, odorless, non-allergenic conjugated fiber. This is the best available in the industry. This feature makes the backs retain their original shape, giving greater comfort. The fabric used meets both CAL 117 and UFAC requirements of flammability. This is tested yearly at an independent testing lab to ensure they meet correct specifications. Extra padding is used on any portion of the wood frame that comes in direct contact with fabric. This wood frame is surrounded by an extra layer of foam or micro foam to ensure long fabric life. This extra padding makes the arms, backs, front arms, etc. feel softer and more plush. The front arm also has extra foam padding.
- The foundation of the chair is the lift base. We have tested all lift bases in the marketplace today, and have determined that the Super Sagless lift base (made in U.S.A.) is the best available. The Super Sagless base we use is the most stable base in the upright lifted position . This model comes standard with two low volt Super Quiet Okin motors that independently operate either the footrest or the back. Also standard is a battery back-up in case of power failure., except if you add on a 3 or 5 vib/heat or Ultra-EZZ III massage system.
- The following options are available at an additional charge: Customer's own fabric; Moveable Infrared Heat; Ultra-EZZ III Massage System; Extra Magazine Pocket; Snap-on Head Pillow; Visco Memory Foam Seat; 4 Vib/Heat; 6 Vib/Heat. NOTE: Battery back-up is not available with Ultra-EZZ III Massage System, or 4 Vib/Heat; 6 Vib/Heat. Fabric upgrades for this model include: Level 5 - Crypton-Bella; Crypton-Suede; Level 6 - Ultra; Level 7 - Full Leather USB Port Remote Hand Control
- Stock Id:297563
- Frame Material:Wood
- Ottoman Included:No
- Country of Origin:United States
- Max Depth:76"