5500-MO, 5500 Series, Wall-a-Way Reclining Lift Chair: Mossy Oak Camouflage
- Width: 36"
- Height: 43"
- Depth: 38"
- Style: Contemporary
- Color: Mossy Oak Camouflage
The #5500 Wall-a-Way Reclining Lift Chair is one of our most comfortable models, and is designed to accommodate a person from 5'6" to 6'4" tall. It has a weight capacity of 375 lbs., and the wall-a-way feature is designed so that this chair can be placed within 3" of a wall when the chair is in the fully reclined position. Available at AppliancesConnection
The #5500 Wall-a-Way Reclining Lift Chair is one of our most comfortable models, and is designed to accommodate a person from 5'6" to 6'4" tall. It has a weight capacity of 375 lbs., and the wall-a-way feature is designed so that this chair can be placed within 3" of a wall when the chair is in the fully reclined position. This chair features a variety of positions, including the T.V. position. It features a lifetime warranty on the wood frame, lift mechanism and reclining hardware. Four-year warranty of the remaining items.
- Features a variety of positions, including the T.V. position
- Magazine pocket on lower right-hand side of chair
- Chaise pad
- Armrest and headrest covers
- Battery back-up system
- Top of armrest to seat: 6.5"
- Height of backrest from top of seat: 25"
- Tip of footrest from back of seat when reclined: 42"
- Frame of the chair is all kiln-dried hardwood; all stress points are kiln-dried oak
- All joints are glued and connected with steel fasteners
- Uni-construction of seat-back assembly is independently lab-tested for strength and durability
- Gang nails are used at all other critical joints or stress points
- All bolts used are high quality Grade 5
- All bolts go entirely through the wood
- No lag screws are used to secure the mechanism
- Mechanism is secured by special locking T-nuts to ensure that it stays tight throughout the lifetime of the chair
- All critical connection points for the reclining hardware, etc., have a double locking nut of nylon aircraft grade quality
- All wood screws used are the strongest available
- Corner blocks are used throughout the chair at all critical points for added strength
- Extra rail across the top of the seat back ensures that the back stays straight and square
- All seat springs used are 8 gauge Morley system no-sag springs that are tied together with tie wire to make every spring work together as a seat unit
- Seat springs are correctly spaced on the spring rails by a special clip rail machine
- Front seat rail on the frame is larger and thicker than most competitors' products, which makes the seat much stronger and durable
- Retainer rail secured by steel brads on top of the seat springs ensures that they do not loosen
- 12 gauge back springs are tied together with special tie wire for more comfort and endurance
- Nova bond pad ensures that the seat springs do not cut into the bottom of the seat foam
- Fiber used in backs is dustless, odorless, non-allergenic conjugated fiber, the best found in the industry
- Acella-Flex foam, developed by Leggett & Platt, is the only foam Med-Lift uses - it offers the closest thing to a "perfect seating configuration" that is available in the industry
- Acella-Flex pushes back 1 pound for every pound of weight that is exerted on it, making the chairs sit the same for a 90 lb. person as for a 300 lb. person
- This foam will keep 99.9% of its original shape and size, whereas most conventional foam will shrink 10-15% in size over the first few years
- Special break-in process before the foam is ever cut makes the foam feel good from the first use on
- Super soft layer glued on top of the Acella-Flex gives a very nice feel to the seat, while allowing all the benefits of the Acella-Flex base for strength and long life
- Super Sag-less lift base (made in the USA) withstands constant use and abuse that a lift chair must endure
- The most stable base in the upright lifted position that is available in the marketplace today
- Okin super quiet low volt motor
- All fabrics used on any Med-Lift chair meet both CAL 117 and UFAC requirements for flammability
- Independent labs test Med-Lift fabric, foam, and fibers once a year to ensure that they meet correct specifications
|Height||3 feet 7 inches|
|Maximum Depth||5 feet 9 inches|
|Minimum Depth||3 feet 2 inches|
|Seat Back Height||25 inches|
|Seat Depth||21 inches|
|Seat Height||21 inches|
|Seat Width||21 inches|
|Weight Capacity||375 lbs|
- Stock Id:297544
- Product Number:5500MO
- Color:Mossy Oak Camouflage
- Frame Material:Wood
- Ottoman Included:No
- Max Depth:69"