5200-VS, 52 Series, Petite Wall-a-Way Reclining Lift Chair: Saddle
- Width: 34"
- Height: 42"
- Depth: 34"
- Style: Contemporary
- Color: Saddle
The #5200 Petite Wall-a-Way is one of the newest models to our line of recining lift chairs. It is a Petite Wall-a-Way with a more contemporary design, and it is geared towards a more petite person who is looking for a unit that can offer a more modern design in a reclining chair that can be placed within 3" of the wall when in the reclined position. Available at AppliancesConnection
The #5200 Petite Wall-a-Way is one of the newest models to our line of recining lift chairs. It is a Petite Wall-a-Way with a more contemporary design, and it is geared towards a more petite person who is looking for a unit that can offer a more modern design in a reclining chair that can be placed within 3" of the wall when in the reclined position. Weight capacity is 275 lbs. Lifetime warranty on wooden frame, lift mechanism and reclining hardware. Four-year warranty on remaining items.
- Can be placed within 3" of the wall when in the reclined position
- Attractive over-stuffed backrest with tapered horizontal stitch in mid-section of back for added styling
- Battery back-up system
- Velcro outside back
- Armrest height from top of seat: 7"
- Backrest height from top of seat: 23"
- Back of seat to tip of footrest when reclined: 40"
- Frame of the chair is all kiln-dried hardwood; all stress points are kiln-dried oak
- All joints are glued and connected with steel fasteners
- Uni-construction of seat-back assembly is independently lab-tested for strength and durability
- Gang nails are used at all other critical joints or stress points
- All bolts used are high quality Grade 5
- All bolts go entirely through the wood; no lag screws are used to secure the mechanism
- Mechanism is secured by special locking T-nuts to ensure that it stays tight throughout the lifetime of the chair
- All critical connection points for the reclining hardware, etc., have a double locking nut of nylon aircraft grade quality
- All wood screws used are the strongest available
- Corner blocks are used throughout the chair at all critical points for added strength
- All seat springs used are 9 gauge Morley system no-sag springs that are tied together with tie wire to make every spring work together as a seat unit
- Seat springs are correctly spaced on the spring rails by a special clip rail machine
- Front seat rail on the frame is larger and thicker than most competitors' products, which makes the seat much stronger and durable
- Retainer rail secured by steel brads on top of the seat springs ensures that they do not loosen
- 6 seat springs
- 12 gauge back springs are tied together with special tie wire for more comfort and endurance
- Nova bond pad ensures that the seat springs do not cut into the bottom of the seat foam
- Fiber used in back is a dustless, odorless, non-allergenic, conjugated fiber
- Acella-Flex foam, developed by Leggett & Platt, is the only foam Med-Lift uses - it offers the closest thing to a "perfect seating configuration" that is available in the industry
- Acella-Flex pushes back 1 pound for every pound of weight that is exerted on it, making the chairs sit the same for a 90 lb. person as for a 300 lb. person
- This model also features an extra 1.5" added to the thickness of the foam for extra support
- This foam will keep 99.9% of its original shape and size, whereas most conventional foam will shrink 10-15% in size over the first few years
- Special break-in process before the foam is ever cut makes the foam feel good from the first use on
- Super soft layer glued on top of the Acella-Flex gives a very nice feel to the seat, while allowing all the benefits of the Acella-Flex base for strength and long life
- Seat foam is pressure-reducing
- Super Sagless lift base (made in the USA) withstands constant use and abuse that a lift chair must endure
- The most stable base in the upright lifted position that is available in the marketplace today
- Super quiet low volt motor
- All fabrics used on any Med-Lift chair meet both CAL 117 and UFAC requirements for flammability
- Independent labs test Med-Lift fabric, foam, and fibers once a year to ensure that they meet correct specifications
|Height||3 feet 6 inches|
|Maximum Depth||5 feet 5 inches|
|Minimum Depth||34 inches|
|Seat Back Height||23 inches|
|Seat Depth||21 inches|
|Seat Height||19 inches|
|Seat Width||17 inches|
|Weight Capacity||275 lbs|
- Stock Id:297469
- Product Number:5200VS
- Frame Material:Wood
- Ottoman Included:No
- Max Depth:65"