3053W-EW, 30 Series Three-Way Reclining Lift Chair: Aaron - Wine
- Width: 35"
- Height: 44"
- Depth: 44"
- Style: Contemporary
- Color: Aaron - Wine
The #3055 Three-Way Reclining Lift Chair offers you the same design as the #2555, however, the backrest features a more contemporary style with the double horizontal stitching instead of the button-tufted style. The split back features offers very good lumbar support. It is designed to meet the needs of a person 5'2" taller, up to 6'2". Available at AppliancesConnection
The #3055 Three-Way Reclining Lift Chair offers you the same design as the #2555, however, the backrest features a more contemporary style with the double horizontal stitching instead of the button-tufted style. The split back features offers very good lumbar support. It is designed to meet the needs of a person 5'2" taller, up to 6'2". Weight capacity is 375 lbs. Lifetime warranty on frame and lift mechanism; four-year warranty on remaining components
- Designed to meet the needs of a person 5'2" up to 6'2" tall
- Magazine pocket on lower, outer right-hand side
- Armrest and head covers
- Battery back-up system
- Backrest to top of seat: 27"
- Footrest to floor when reclined: 22"
- Back of seat to tip of footrest when reclined: 43"
- Frame of the chair is all kiln-dried hardwood; all stress points are kiln-dried oak
- All joints are glued and connected with steel fasteners
- Uni-construction of seat-back assembly is independently lab-tested for strength and durability
- Gang nails are used at all other critical joints or stress points
- All bolts used are high quality Grade 5
- All bolts go entirely through the wood; no lag screws are used to secure the mechanism
- Mechanism is secured by special locking T-nuts to ensure that it stays tight throughout the lifetime of the chair
- All critical connection points for the reclining hardware, etc., have a double locking nut of the highest aircraft grade quality
- All wood screws used are the strongest available
- Corner blocks are used throughout the chair at all critical points for added strength
- Extra rail across the top of the seat back ensures that the back stays straight and square
- All seat springs used are 9 gauge Morley system no-sag springs that are tied together with tie wire to make every spring work together as a seat unit
- Seat springs are correctly spaced on the spring rails by a special clip rail machine
- Front seat rail on the frame is larger and thicker than most competitors' products, which makes the seat much stronger and durable
- Retainer rail secured by steel brads on top of the seat springs ensures that they do not loosen
- 12 gauge back springs are tied together with special tie wire for more comfort and endurance
- Nova bond pad ensures that the seat springs do not cut into the bottom of the seat foam
- The fiber used in the backs is a dustless, odorless, non-allergenic, conjugated fiber that is the best found in the industry
- Acella-Flex foam, developed by Leggett & Platt, is the only foam Med-Lift uses - it offers the closest thing to a "perfect seating configuration" that is available in the industry
- Acella-Flex pushes back 1 pound for every pound of weight that is exerted on it, making the chairs sit the same for a 90 lb. person as for a 300 lb. person
- This foam will keep 99.9% of its original shape and size, whereas most conventional foam will shrink 10-15% in size over the first few years
- Special break-in process before the foam is ever cut makes the foam feel good from the first use on
- Super soft layer glued on top of the Acella-Flex gives a very nice feel to the seat, while allowing all the benefits of the Acella-Flex base for strength and long life
- Seat foam is pressure-reducing
- Super Sag-less lift base (made in the USA) withstands constant use and abuse that a lift chair must endure
- The most stable base in the upright lifted position that is available in the marketplace today
- Low volt quiet motor
- All fabrics used on any Med-Lift chair meet both CAL 117 and UFAC requirements for flammability
- Independent labs test Med-Lift fabric, foam, and fibers once a year to ensure that they meet correct specifications
|Height||3 feet 8 inches|
|Maximum Depth||70 - 73 inches|
|Minimum Depth||3 feet 8 inches|
|Seat Back Height||27 inches|
|Seat Depth||22 inches|
|Seat Height||22 inches|
|Seat Width||24 inches|
- Stock Id:297337
- Product Number:3053WEW
- Color:Aaron - Wine
- Frame Material:Wood
- Ottoman Included:No
- Max Depth:73"