Learn more »
The #3055 Three-Way Reclining Lift Chair offers you the same design as the #2555, however, the backrest features a more contemporary style with the double horizontal stitching instead of the button-tufted style. The split back features offers very good lumbar support. It is designed to meet the needs of a person 5'2" taller, up to 6'2". Available at AppliancesConnectionThe #3053W Three-Way Reclining Lift Chair offers you the same design as the #2555, however, the backrest features a more contemporary style with the double horizontal stitching instead of the button-tufted style. The split back features offers very good lumbar support. It is designed to meet the needs of a person 5'2 , up to 6'2. This WIDE chair features an extra 3 of seat width between the armrests, and the total seat width is 24. Weight capacity is 375 lbs. Lifetime warranty on frame and lift mechanism; four-year warranty on remaining components.
- Product Weight: 146
- Product Max Height: 44x35x73
- Construction Material: Fiber-5%; Foam - 10%; Fabric - 10%; Steel - 30%; Fasteners and miscellaneous - 5%
- The seat height is 22 from the floor, and the seat depth from front to back is 22. Width between the armrests is 24. The top of the armrest from the top of the seat measures 5. Backrest is 27 from top of seat. When in the reclined position the footrest is 22 from the floor and the depth from the back of the seat to the tip of the footrest measures 43.
- Magazine pocket on lower, outer right-hand side. Armrest and head covers are standard. Battery back-up system is standard. (Battery back-up system is not available with Ultra-EZZ III Massage System, or 2, 4, or 6 Vib/Heat at this time.
- The frame of the chair is all kiln-dried hardwood; and all stress points are kiln-dried oak. All joints are glued and connected with steel fasteners. Uni-construction of seat-back assembly is independently lab-tested for strength and durability. Gang nails are used at all other critical joints or stress points. All bolts used are high quality grade 5. All bolts go entirely through the wood. No lag screws are used to secure mechanism. The mechanism is secured by special locking T^-Nuts to ensure that the mechanism stays tight throughout the lifetime of the chair. All critical connection points for reclining hardware, etc., have a double locking nut, which is nylon aircraft grade quality. All wood screws used are the best and strongest available. Corner blocks are used throughout the chair at all critical points for added strength. An extra rail is used across the top of the seat back to help keep the back straight and square.
- The seat springs used are 9 gauge Morley system no sag springs. Seat springs are tied together with tie wire to ensure that every spring works together as a seat unit. Seat springs are correctly spaced on the spring rails by a special clip rail machine. The front seat rail on the frame is larger and thicker than most competitors', thus making the seat much stronger and durable. There is a retainer rail secured by steel brads on top of the seat springs to ensure that they do not loosen. The back springs used are 12 gauge, and these are also tied together with special tie wire for more comfort and endurance. To ensure that the seat springs do not cut into the bottom of the seat foam, a nova bond pad is used. The fiber used in the backs is a dustless, odorless, non-allergenic, conjugated fiber. This is the best fiber we can find in the industry.
- The foam used in all chairs is Acella-Flex, which was developed by Leggett & Platt for use in better upholstered furniture. Acella-Flex foam is the closest thing to a perfect seating configuration in the industry. This foam basically pushes back one pound for every pound of weight exerted against it. This characteristic makes the chairs, basically, sit the same for a person of 90 lbs. or a person of 300 lbs. Acella-Flex will keep 99.9% of its original shape and size. Most conventional foam will shrink 10-15% in size over the first couple of years. Med-Lift uses a special break-in process before the foam is ever cut to make the foam feel good from the first use forward. As an added benefit to our foam, we also glue a layer of super soft on top of the Acella-Flex which gives a very nice feel to the seat, while still giving you the Acella-Flex base for strength and long life. This feature also makes the seat foam pressure reducing.
- The foundation of the chair is the lift base. After testing all the lift bases on the market today, we have determined that the Super Sagless lift base (made in the USA) is the best available. While more expensive, it will withstand constant use and abuse of a lift chair. A lift base must be as wide as the base of the chair. The Super Sagless base we use is the most stable base in the upright lifted position on the market today. This model features a low volt quiet motor.
- The fabrics used on all Med-Lift chairs meet both CAL 117 and UFAC requirements of flammability. We have an independent lab test our fabrics, foam and fibers once a year to ensure that they meet correct specifications. We cannot attach the UFAC tag or purchase the tags if our components do not pass the testing.
- Options available at an additional charge include: Customer's own fabric; Chaise Pad; Moveable Infrared Heat; Ultra-EZZ III Massage (must have chaise pad); Extra Magazine Pocket; Snap-on Head Pillow; Extra Heavy Duty Hardware. 2 Vib/Heat; 4 Vib/Heat; 6 Vib/Heat (must have chaise pad). NOTE: Battery back-up is not available with Ultra-EZZ Massage System or 2, 4 or 6 Vib/Heat at this time. Fabric upgrades include: Level 3 - Apollo Vinyl; Level 4 - Cabo, Montego, Stampede, Vista, Bonded Leather I and Bonded Leather II; Level 5 - Crypton Bella; Crypton Suede; Level 6 - Ultra. USB Remote Hand Control.
- Stock Id:297329
- Product Number:3053WAAH
- Color:Aaron - Hunter
- Frame Material:Wood
- Ottoman Included:No
- Country Of Origin:United States
- Max Depth:73"
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost: