Learn more »
The Two-Way Reclining Lift Chair offers the perfect style and technology to complement the mobility you are seeking. This chair is designed to accommodate any size individual, from petite to large, and it is engineered to provide years of carefree operation. Available at AppliancesConnectionThe #2555 two-way reclining power lift chair offers the perfect style and technology to compliment the mobility you are seeking. This chair is designed to accommodate any size individual, from petite to large, and it is engineered to provide years of carefree operation. One simple touch of the fingertip control and the power-lift mechanism gently and quietly moves you to a standing, seated or reclining position, as well as intermediate modes. This chair features a lifetime warranty on the frame, lift and reclining mechanism. Four-year warranty on remaining items. Weight capacity is 375 lbs. This chair is sized for a person 5'2 to 6'2.
- Product Weight: 146
- Product Max Height: 41x32x60
- Construction Material: Fiber - 5%; Foam - 10%; Fabric - 10%; Steel - 30%; Fasteners & miscellaneous - 5%
- The seat height is 19 from the floor and the seat depth is 21 from front to back. The backrest is 27 high from the top of the seat and the width between the arms is 21. When in the reclined position, the footrest is 21 high from the floor, and the back of the seat to the tip of the footrest measures 41.
- Magazine pocket on outside right-hand side of chair. Armrest and headrest covers are included at no additional charge. Battery Back-up System is standard. **Note: Battery back-up system does not work with the Ultra EZZ, 2, 4 and 6 heat/vib systems.
- The frame of the chair is all kiln dried hardwood. All stress points are kiln dried oak. All joints are glued and connected with steel fasteners. Uni-construction of seat-back assembly is independently lab tested for strength and durability. Gang nails are used at all other critical joints or stress points. All bolts used are grade 5. (We are the only lift chair mfr. that uses grade 5 bolts) All bolts go entirely through the wood. No lag screws are used to secure the mechanism. The mechanism is secured by special locking T-nuts to ensure that the mechanism stays tight throughout the lifetime of the chair. All critical connection points for reclining hardware, etc. have a double locking nut, nylon aircraft grade ocking nut. All wood screws used are the best and strongest available. Corner blocks are used throughout the chair at all critical points for added strength. An extra rail is used across the top of the seat back to help keep the back straight and square.
- Acella-Flex foam is used for padding, and this is a foam developed for use in better upholstered furnture. Acella-Flex foam is the closest to a perfect seating configuration in the industry. Acella-Flex basically pushes back 1 lb. For every pound of weight exerted. This characteristic makes the chairs basically sit the same for a person of 90 lbs. or a person of 300 lbs. Acella-Flex will keep 99.9% of its original shape and size, while most conventional foam will shrink 10-15% in size over the first couple of years. Med-Lift uses a special break-in process before the foam is ever cut to make the foam feel good from the first use forward. As an added benefit to our foam, we glue a layer of super soft on top of the Acella-Flex, which gives a very nice feel to the seat, but you still have the Acella-Flex base for strength and long life. This feature also makes the seat foam pressure reducing. At this time, no other life chair manufacturer uses this seating configuration or benefit.
- Seat springs used are 9 gauge Morley system no sag springs. Seat springs are tied together with tie wire to make every spring work together as a seat unit. 5 Seat springs are in this chair, and they are correctly spaced on the spring rails by a special clip rail machine. The front seat rail on the frame is largre and thicker than competitors' products, which makes the seat much stronger and durable. There is a retainer rail secured by steel brads o top of the seat springs to make sure they do not come loose. The back springs used are 12 gauge, and are also tied together with special tie wire for more comfort and endurance. To ensure that the seat springs do not cut into the bottom of the seat foam, a nova bond pad is used. The fiber used in the backs is a dustless, odorless, non-allergenic, conjugated fiber.
- The fabric used on all Med-Lift chairs meets both CAL 117 ad UFAC requirements of flammability. This is tested by an independent lab yearly to ensure correct specifications. Extra padding is used in any place on the frame that wood comes in direct contact with wood. The wood is surrounded by an extra layer of foam or micro foam to ensure long fabric life. This extra padding makes the arms, backs, front arm, etc. feel softer and more plush.
- The foundation of the chair is the lift base. We have tested all lift bases on the market today and have determined that the Super Sagless lift base (made in U.S.A.) is the best available. The lift base must be as wide as the base of the chair. The Super Sagless base we use is the most stable base in the upright lifted position on the market today. We offer a low volt quiet motor on this model.
- Options available at an additional charge are: 2 Vib/heat; 4 Vib/heat; 6 Vib/heat (must have chaise pad); Chaise Pad; Customer's own fabric; Moveable Infrared Heat; Ultra-EZZ Massage III (must have chaise pad); Snap-on Head Pillow; Extra Magazine Pocket. Fabric upgrades as listed at additional cost: Level 3 - Apollo Vinyl; Level 4 - Cabo, Montego, Stampede, Vista, Bonded Leather I; Bonded Leather II; Level 5- Crypton Bella, Crypton Suede; Level 6 - Ultra. USB Port Remote Hand Control
- Stock Id:297301
- Color:Aaron Williamsburg Blue
- Frame Material:Wood
- Ottoman Included:No
- Country Of Origin:United States
- Max Depth:60"