2555, 25 Series Two-Way Reclining Lift Chair:
- Width: 32"
- Height: 41"
- Depth: 38.50"
- Style: Contemporary
The Two-Way Reclining Lift Chair offers the perfect style and technology to complement the mobility you are seeking. This chair is designed to accommodate any size individual, from petite to large, and it is engineered to provide years of carefree operation. Available at AppliancesConnection
The Two-Way Reclining Lift Chair offers the perfect style and technology to complement the mobility you are seeking. This chair is designed to accommodate any size individual, from petite to large, and it is engineered to provide years of carefree operation. One simple touch of the fingertip control and the power-lift mechanism gently and quietly moves you to a standing, seated or reclining position, as well as intermediate modes.
- Sized for a person 5'2" up to a 6'2"
- Weight capacity is 375 lbs.
- This chair features a lifetime warranty on the frame, lift and reclining mechanism
- Four-year warranty on remaining items
- Magazine pocket on outside right-hand side of chair
- Armrest and headrest covers are included at no additional charge
- The frame of the chair is all kiln dried hardwood
- All stress points are kiln-dried oak
- All joints are glued and connected with steel fasteners
- Uni-construction of seat-back assembly is independently lab tested for strength and durability
- Gang nails are used at all other critical joints or stress points
- All bolts used are grade five
- All bolts go entirely through the wood
- No lag screws are used to secure the mechanism
- The mechanism is secured by special locking T-nuts to ensure that the mechanism stays tight throughout the lifetime of the chair
- All critical connection points for reclining hardware, etc. have a double locking nut, nylon aircraft grade
- All wood screws used are the best and strongest available
- Corner blocks are used throughout the chair at all critical points for added strength
- An extra rail is used across the top of the seat back to help keep the back straight and square
- Acella-Flex foam is used for padding, and this is a foam developed for use in better upholstered furniture
- Acella-Flex foam is the closest to a perfect seating configuration in the industry
- Pushes back 1 lb. for every pound of weight exerted, making the chairs sit the same for a person of 90 lbs. or a person of 300 lbs.
- Keeps 99.9% of its original shape and size, while most conventional foam will shrink 10-15% in size over the first couple of years
- Special break-in process before the foam is ever cut makes the foam feel good from the first use forward
- Super soft layer glued on top of the Acella-Flex gives a very nice feel to the seat, but you still have the Acella-Flex base for strength and long life
- Seat foam is pressure reducing
- 9 gauge Morley system no sag springs
- Tied together with tie wire to make every spring work together as a seat unit
- 5 seat springs correctly spaced on the spring rails by a special clip rail machine
- The front seat rail on the frame is larger and thicker than competitors' products, which makes the seat much stronger and durable
- There is a retainer rail secured by steel brads on top of the seat springs to make sure they do not come loose
- The back springs used are 12 gauge, and are also tied together with special tie wire for more comfort and endurance
- To ensure that the seat springs do not cut into the bottom of the seat foam, a nova bond pad is used
- The fiber used in the back is a dustless, odorless, non-allergenic, conjugated fiber, the best available in the industry
- This feature makes the backs retain their original shape and gives greater comfort
- Fabric used on all Med-Lift chairs meets both CAL 117 ad UFAC requirements of flammability
- Tested by an independent lab yearly to ensure correct specifications
- Extra padding is used in any place on the frame that wood comes in direct contact with wood
- Wood is surrounded by an extra layer of foam or micro foam to ensure long fabric life
- Extra padding makes the arms, backs, front arm, etc. feel softer and more plush
- Super Sag-less lift base (made in U.S.A.) is the most stable in the upright lifted position on the market today
- Med-Lift offers only Hubbell or Okin motors
|Seat Width||21 inches|
|Seat Height||19 inches|
|Seat Depth||21 inches|
|Seat Back Height||27 inches|
|Minimum Depth||3 feet 2½ inches|
|Maximum Depth||5 feet|
|Height||3 feet 5 inches|
- Stock Id:297300
- Product Number:2555
- Frame Material:Wood
- Ottoman Included:No
- Max Depth:60"