The #1155 is one of the newer models of lift chairs in the MedLift line-up that offers style and quality at an exceptional price. It comes standard with a low volt motor and battery back-up and features a two-way recline. Available at AppliancesConnection
The #1155 is one of the newer models of lift chairs in the MedLift line-up that offers style and quality at an exceptional price. It comes standard with a low volt motor and battery back-up and features a two-way recline. Weight capacity is 325 lbs. This chair features a two-year warranty on all components.
- Two-Way Reclining Lift Chair in Vinyl
- Seat height from the floor of 19''. Seat depth is 19.5''. Width between arms is 21''. Back height from seat is 25''. Reclined length from back of seat to end of footrest is 37''. Maximum depth is 63''.
- Magazine pouch on lower outside of recliner for added storage.
- The frame and stress points are kiln dried hardwood.
- Joints are glued and connected with steel fasteners. Gang nails are used at all other critical joints or stress points.
- Corner blocks are used throughout the chair at all critical points for added strength.
- An extra rail is used across the top of the seat back to help keep the back straight and square.
- Acella-Flex foam is used for padding.
- Springs are tied together with tie wire for more comfort and endurance.
- A nova bond pad is used to ensure the seat springs do not cut into the bottom of the seat foam.
- The large front seat rail on the frame makes the seat much stronger and durable.
- The wood frame is surrounded by an extra layer of foam or micro foam to ensure long fabric life.
- Width: 33.5''W
- Height: 41.5''H
- Depth: 41'' - 63''D
- Weight: 132 lbs.
- Capacity: 325 lbs
- Collection: 1100 Series
- Stock Id:296867
- Frame Material:Wood
- Ottoman Included:No
- Max Depth:60"
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost: