Bravos X Series Top Load Washer with 3.6 cu. ft. Capacity, 11 Wash Cycles, 800 RPM, Stainless Steel Drum, Energy Star Certified, in Silver
Your dirty laundry has met its match with this high-efficiency top load Bravos X™ washer. It features a low water wash with EcoConserve™ to use 70 percent less water1 and energy. The Allergen cycle eliminates at least 95 percent of common allergens, such as dust mites and pet dander. The 11 automatic cycles and five temperature settings give you the control you need. With this ENERGY STAR® qualified model, dirt doesn't stand a chance. Available at AppliancesConnection
Exceeding federal energy standards by 30%, these extra-efficient washers and dryers are rated Tier 33 by the Consortium for Energy Efficiency (ECC) and help to save even more money on utility bills.
3.6 cu. ft. Capacity
CEE Tier III Qualified
Based on the Consortium for Energy Efficiency qualified product listings--with Tier III being the most efficient. This model features advanced water & energy savings and may qualify for rebates from local utility companies.
Low Water Wash with EcoConserve
Use less water and get better cleaning performance through concentrated wash action. Low water wash technology enables the detergent to penetrate better and pretreat soils with a concentrated mix.
Advanced Vibration Control
4 steel rods attach to the tub to create a pendulum effect; gravity drives the basket to the center while the stainless steel springs dampen side to side movement. All of this combines to give better off balance load movement control.
Bravos® washers clean faster than front loaders.
Available in high efficiency top load washers, this feature is a wash plate with fins at the bottom of the wash basket. The wash plate continuously moves clothes through the water to clean more gently than a traditional agitator, and takes up less space to maximize capacity.
800 RPM Spin Speed
A spin speed of up to 800 RPM at the end of the wash cycle removes more moisture from the load, resulting in faster drying.
10-Year Limited Parts Warranty4 On Washer Motor And Basket
Built strong to last long—All new Maxima Series washers include a 10-year limited warranty on the washer motor and the stainless steel wash basket.
A washer cycle that has been proven to eliminate 95 percent of common allergens, such as dust mites and pet dander, from fabrics.
Deep Clean Option
Deep Clean uses a additional cleaning action and a deep rinse to ensure load is clean the first time.
IntelliFill™ Automatic Water Level Sensor
The IntelliFill™ sensor regulates the amount of water being used, making automatic adjustments based on the size of the load and type of fabric. By using less water, you'll save money and natural resources while still delivering improved cleaning performance.
Smooth Balance™ Suspension System
Thanks to Maytag® Commercial Technology, this feature reduces vibration and noise in washers to help keep loads balanced while spinning at top speed. In dryers, drum rollers work with drum glides to reduce vibration.
These controls allow for more precise control of wash settings. An LED status bar provides detailed information about the status of the wash cycles.
1/3 HP PSC Motor
Permanent split capacitor motor that runs at a higher power factor thus giving better performance. It also delivers lower heat build-up, lower operating costs and a smoother, quieter operation.
Power Wash® Cycle
The PowerWash® cycle uses a combination of extra cleaning action and a thorough rinse to help remove even your toughest stains.
- 4.3 cu. ft. I.E.C Equivalent Capacity
- Faster Cleaning
- 11 Automatic Wash Cycles
- Advanced Vibration Control
- Automatic detergent, bleach and fabric softener dispensers
- QuietSeries(TM) Sound Package
- Wide-Opening Lid with SmoothClose(TM) Hinge and Commercial-Grade Glass Window
- Allergen Cycle
- IntelliFill(TM) Automatic Water Level Sensor
- Maytag(R) Commercial Technology
- Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- Deep Clean Option
- Power Wash Cycle
- 10-year limited warranty on the washer motor and wash basket
- Extra Rinse Option
- IntelliClean(TM) Impeller
- 5 Temperature Settings
- MaxExtract(TM) Extended Spin
- ENERGY STAR(R)
- 800 RPM Spin Speed
- Low Water Wash with EcoConserve
- CEE Tier III Qualified
- Washer Top Finish Powder Coat
- Detergent Dispenser Timed Flush Detergent Drawer
- Bleach Dispenser Gravity Bleach Dispenser
- Tier Level CEE Tier III level
- Sound Package Quiet Series(TM) 200
- Normal Wash Normal
- Hand Wash Hand Wash
- Pre Wash Pre Wash
- Extra Rinse Extra Rinse
- Stock Id:160125
- Series:Bravos X
- Capacity:3.6 cu. ft.
- Type:Top Load
- Control Type:Electro-Mechanical
- Series:Bravos X
- Volts:120 Volts
- Temperature Settings:5
- Leveling Legs:Yes
- Maximum Spin Speed (RPM):800
- Water Heater:No
- Steam Cycle:No
- Energy Star:Yes
- ADA Compliant:No
- Reversible Door:No
- Location of Controls:Rear
- Wash Cycles:11
- Bleach Dispenser:Yes
- Stainless Steel Drum:Yes
- Fabric Softener Dispenser:Yes
- Self Cleaning Lint Filter:No
- Soak Setting:Yes
- End-of-Cycle Signal:Yes
- Handwashable Cycle:Yes
- Heavy Duty Cycle:Yes
- Wool Cycle:No
- Prewash Cycle:Yes
- Item Weight:140 lb
- Knits Cycle:No
- Permanent Press Cycle:No
- Soak Cycle:Yes
- Cotton Cycle:Yes
- Energy Consumption (kWh/year):128.0
- Power Cord Included:Yes
- Built-in Water Heater:No
- Delicates Cycle:No
- Extra Rinse Cycle:Yes
- Finger Faucet:No
- High Efficiency:Yes
- Out-of-Balance Detection:Yes
- Prewash Detergent Dispenser:No
- Two-piece Agitator:No
- Washer Tub/Drum Material:Stainless Steel
- Appliance Suite:Bravos X
- UL Listed:1-UL Listed
- Safety Lock:No
- CSA Listed:No
- ETL Listed:No
- Washer Type:Top Load
- Steam Function:No
- Amperage (amps):15 A
- Assembled Depth (in.):26"
- Assembled Height (in.):43"
- Assembled Width (in.):27"
- CEE Rating:Tier III
- ANSI Certified:No
- Allergen Function:Yes
- Manufacturer Warranty:Limited 1-Year; Extended 10-year parts warranty on the washer motor and wash basket
- NSF Listed:No
- Product Depth (in.):26
- Product Height (in.):43
- Product Weight (lb.):140
- Sound Reduction System:Yes
- Voltage (volts):120 V
- Energy Efficiency Tier Rating:Tier III
- Estimated Yearly Operating Cost ($):14
- Height With Lid Open 90 Degrees (In):58
- Hoses Included:No
- Washer Capacity (cu. ft.):3.6
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
Info & Guides
- Maytag MVWX700XL - Owners Manual
- Maytag MVWX700XL - Installation Instructions
- Maytag MVWX700XL - Energy Guide
- Maytag MVWX700XL - Energy Guide (372.73 KB)
- Maytag MVWX700XL - Dimension Guide (667.35 KB)
- Maytag MVWX700XL - Low Water Wash Explanation
- Maytag MVWX700XL - Dimension Guide
- Maytag MVWX700XL - Warranty Information
- Maytag MVWX700XL - Energy Guide
- Maytag MVWX700XL - Installation Guide
- Maytag MVWX700XL - Use & Care Guide
- Maytag MVWX700XL - Installation Instructions (5740.66 KB)
- Maytag MVWX700XL - Warranty (45.91 KB)
- Maytag MVWX700XL - Use and Care Guide (7352.38 KB)
- HE vs. Traditional Washers: Pros and Cons