MHWE301Y 27" Front Load 4.0 cu. ft. Capacity Washer With Soil Selector, Freshspin, LED Readout, 13 Cycles
Sometimes laundry day comes multiple times a week. That's why this high-efficiency front load washer faces your items head on! It's better built with stylish chrome accents, 3.5 cu. ft. capacity, best cleaning in its class enabled by the PowerWash® Cycle and a 10-year limited parts warranty for long-lasting performance. Available at AppliancesConnection
It also includes the energy-saving Cold Wash cycle, Maytag® Commercial Technology, Fresh Spin option, Advanced Vibration Control technology and NSF Certified Sanitary options for optimal performance. All while using 76% less water and 77% less energy. With features like these, it's easy to get laundry done no matter what day it is.
- Best Cleaning in its Class Enabled by PowerWash® Cycle 2
- Enabled by the Power Wash cycle, this washer provides the best cleaning in its class.
- PowerWash® Cycle
- Extra cleaning action and a thorough rinse power out tough stains like coffee and soda as well as ground-in mud. Select washers have a built-in water heater that delivers increased wash temperatures to ensure better soil and stain removal.
- Maytag® Commercial Technology
- Maxima XL & Maxima X washers bring long-lasting, commercial-grade components that you can depend on into your home. The pump impeller, corrosion-resistant springs and dampers are all built to easily handle load after load, week after week.
- 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty 1 On Washer Motor And Basket
- Built strong to last long-All new Maxima Series washers include a 10-year limited warranty on the washer motor and the stainless steel wash basket. (Models MHW6000X, MHW7000X, MHW9000Y only. See warranty for details.)
- 6 hour Fresh Spin Option
- An option available in select front load washers that tumbles clothes every 13 minutes for up to six hours after the cycle's end. This helps to help keep wet clothes fresh, even if you don't move them to the dryer right away.
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified - CEE Tier III Rated
- Advanced Vibration Control
- Gap dampers and springs to minimize movement of the wash drum during spin cycle. Plus, enhanced software adjusts load distribution reducing vibration and noise.
- 3.5 cu. ft. Capacity
- Allergen Removal Washer Cycle
- A washer cycle that has been proven to eliminate 95 percent of common allergens 3 , such as dust mites and pet dander, from fabrics.
- NSF certified sanitization option
- Wash temperature is increased to remove 99.9% of household bacteria 4 * in the washer. *Bacteria tested were K. pneumonia, P. aureginosa and S. aureus.
- Cold Wash Cycle
- Reinforced, 6-Rib, commercial-grade washer belt
- This washer belt features 6 grooves for enhanced grip and is reinforced with metal to provide long-lasting strength and reliability.
- 1200 RPM Spin Speed
- IntelliFill Water Level Sensor
- Select washers use built-in sensors to detect the load size and automatically adjust water usage, which helps save resources.
- Whites Cycle
- Cleans loads of soiled white fabrics with the addition of bleach. An additional rinse helps to remove any remaining chlorine residue. Uses hot temperatures, fast tumbling, longer wash times and an extra-high spin speed for optimal cleaning.
- Extra Rinse Option
- Clean Washer Cycle with Affresh®
- Use this cycle once a month with Affresh® washer cleaner, to eliminate odor-causing soap residue and mildew that can build up as a result of regular everyday washing. This cycle uses a higher water level and hot water to remove buildup.
- Commercial-Grade Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- Sensor-Controlled Suds Detection
- Delicate Cycle
- Low-speed tumbling and a medium-speed spin help to gently clean and reduce wrinkles on special fabrics such as those labeled Permanent Press or No-iron.
- Heavy-Duty cycle
- Fast speed tumbling, increased wash time and an extra-high spin speed combine to deliver excellent cleaning for heavily soiled items.
- Front Serviceable
- 3-Tray Dispenser Drawer (Detergent, Bleach and Fabric Softener)
- Control Lockout
- Delay Start Option
- 13 Wash Cycle
- 10-Year Limited Warranty On Washer Motor And Basket
- Backed by a 10-year limited parts warranty 1 on the washer motor and stainless steel wash basket, this washer delivers years of dependable cleaning.
|Depth||30 1/2 Inches|
|Gross Weight||214 LB|
|Drum Material||Stainless Steel wash basket|
|Washer Top Finish||Powercoat-on-steel spillsaver top|
|Dispenser Type||3-tray dispenser drawer ( Detergent, bleach and fabric softener)|
|Temperature Control System||Care Control|
|Number of Temperatures||3|
|Number of Chambers||3|
|Tier Level||CEE Tier III level|
|Number of Cycles||12|
|Whitest Whites Cycle||Whites|
|Heavy Duty Wash||Yes|
|Pre Wash||Pre-Wash Option|
|Extra Rinse||Extra Rinse Option|
|Delay Start||10 hour delay start option|
|Estimated Time Remaining||Estimated time remaining display|
- Stock Id:225334
- Capacity:3.5 cu. ft.
- Type:Front Load
- Control Type:Digital and Knobs
- Volts:120 Volts
- Temperature Settings:4
- Leveling Legs:Yes
- Maximum Spin Speed (RPM):1200
- Water Heater:Yes
- Steam Cycle:No
- Energy Star:Yes
- ADA Compliant:Yes
- Reversible Door:No
- Location of Controls:Front
- Wash Cycles:13
- Bleach Dispenser:Yes
- Stainless Steel Drum:Yes
- Fabric Softener Dispenser:Yes
- Self Cleaning Lint Filter:No
- Soak Setting:No
- CEE Rating:Tier III
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details