Bravos X Series Gas Dryer with 4 Temperature Settings, in White
This dryer features a Gentle Breeze drying system with IntelliDry sensor that automatically matches temperature and drying time to fit the requirements of your clothes. The 7.4 cu. ft. capacity limits your time in the laundry room. Available at AppliancesConnection
Performance and efficiency join forces in this 7.4 cu. ft. high-efficiency dryer to produce the results you expect from Maytag brand. The IntelliDry® sensor utilizes advanced technology to automatically detect when clothes are dry, reducing the chances of shrinking and excess energy use. Also included are the Smooth Balance Suspension system, NSF Certified Sanitize cycle and up to 150-minute Wrinkle Prevent. Plus, Maytag® Commercial Technology comes standard to ensure long-lasting, dependable performance.
- NSF Certified Sanitary Dryer Cycle
- Found on Performance Series dryers, this sanitizes items like pillows and stuffed animals.
- GentleBreeze Drying System with IntelliDry® Sensor
- Quickly and efficiently dries clothing for more consistent results with a high-performance motor, large rib belt, premium rollers and better air flow.
- 150 Minute Wrinkle Prevent Option
- With the Wrinkle Prevent Option, clothes continue to tumble every five minutes without heat for 150 minutes after the drying cycle is complete to help prevent wrinkles from setting into clean, dry clothing.
- Maytag® Commercial Technology
- Maxima XL dryers bring long-lasting, commercial-grade components that you can depend on into your home. The durable motor and 5-rib belt are all built to easily handle load after load, week after week.
- 7.4 Cu. Ft. SuperSize Capacity Plus
- Sanitary Cycle - Third Party Tested
- Smooth Balance Suspension System
- Thanks to Maytag® Commercial Technology, this feature reduces vibration and noise in washers to help keep loads balanced while spinning at top speed. In dryers, drum rollers work with drum glides to reduce vibration.
- Premium Dryer Drum Rollers
- These sintered rollers are made with thick rubber tread and are permanently lubricated with oil and graphite to nearly eliminate squeaks for quieter operation.
- Heavy-duty Blower with 64-foot Vent Length
- The extended length and 4 exhaust connection options provide increased installation flexibility. Plus a blower speed of up to 1,950 RPM helps prevent lint from building up.
- QuietSeries 200 Sound Package
- Sound-dampening materials are added to the interior of the washer or dryer to reduce noise for quieter operation and less household disruption.
- 60 Minute Wrinkle Prevent Option
- DuraCushion Dryer Drum Finish
- This white powder coated drum provides a smooth, scratch-resistant surface for less friction and wear on clothes. Clothes gently glide off its surface without snagging or pilling.
- Commercial-Grade, 5-Rib Dryer Belt
- Commercial-Grade, 1/3 - HP motor
- 360° Front and Rear Heat Seal
- Interior Light
- Reversible Swing Door
- Durable Painted Steel Top
- Powdercoat-on-steel top is resistant to staining and scratching.
- 9 Dry Cycles, 14 Custom Options
- Designed to dry even the largest loads from the Bravos® washer, this dryer features 9 cycles and 14 options to care for a wide variety of fabrics.
- 5 Temperature Settings
- Wrinkle control cycle
- Designed to dry clothes such as knits and permanent press fabrics, this cycle minimizes wrinkles by providing a longer unheated tumbling period at the end of the cycle.
- Damp dry signal
- Time Adjust
- Use with Timed Dry to adjust to your desired drying time.
- Heavy Duty Cycle
- Use this cycle to ensure heavyweight items such as towels get thoroughly dry.
- Normal Cycle
- Offers medium heat for durable fabrics like corduroys and sheets.
- Touch Up Cycle
- Use this cycle to remove wrinkles from items packed away in a suitcase or left in the dryer for too long.
- Rapid Dry Cycle
- Dry a small load quickly. This cycle tumbles clothes at high heat for less than 30 minutes and is ideal for sturdy, lightweight fabrics.
- Delicate Cycle
- Provides low heat to gently dry items like lingerie, blouses or washable knit fabrics.
- Extra Delicate Cycle
- Provides extra-low heat to gently dry items like lingerie, blouses or washable knit fabrics.
- Timed Dry Cycle
- Use this cycle to set the exact amount of time you'd like the load to dry
- Tuned Leveling Legs
- Leveling legs help minimize vibration during tumbling.
- Front Serviceable
- Front Lint Filter
|Total Capacity||7.4 Cu. Ft.|
|Drum Material||Powder Coat|
|Reversible Door||Reversible Side-Swing Door|
|Door Swing||Side Swing|
|Motor Horsepower||1/3 HP|
|Drum Light||Interior Drum Light|
|Auto Wake-Up||Auto Wake-Up Control|
|Lint Screen Location||Front-Mounted Lint Screen|
|Number of Cycles||9|
|Wrinkle Guard||Wrinkle Guard|
|End of Cycle Signal||On / Off End Of Cycle Signal|
|Number of Temperatures||5|
- Stock Id:160140
- Series:Bravos X
- Type:Front Load
- Fuel Type:Gas
- Series:Bravos X
- Temperature Settings:4
- Leveling Legs:Yes
- Drum Material:Powder Coat
- Steam Cycle:No
- Payment System:No
- Control Type:Digital and Knobs
- Volts:120 Volts
- Venting Type:Vented
- Energy Star:No
- Total Capacity:7.4 cu. ft.
- End of Cycle Signal:On / Off End Of Cycle Signal
- ADA Compliant:No
- Controls:Electro Mechanical
- Reversible Door:Yes
- Location of Controls:Rear
- Dry Rack:No
- Extra Large Lint Filter:No
- Sensor Dry:Yes
- Number of Cycles:9
- Drying System:Auto Moisture Sensing
- Drum Light:Interior Drum Light
- Moisture Sensor:Gentle Breeze Drying system with IntelliDry Sensor
- Number of Temperatures:5
- Wrinkle Guard:90 minute Wrinkle Prevent Option
- CEE Rating:Not Available
- Wrinkle Control Time:Up to 90 Minutes
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
Info & Guides
- Maytag MGDX600XW - Owners Manual
- Maytag MGDX600XW - Installation Instructions
- Maytag MGDX600XW - Use and Care Guide (5704.72 KB)
- Maytag MGDX600XW - Dimension Guide (569.56 KB)
- Maytag MGDX600XW - Dimension Guide
- Maytag MGDX600XW - Installation Guide
- Maytag MGDX600XW - Use & Care Guide
- Maytag MGDX600XW - Warranty Information
- Maytag MGDX600XW - Installation Instructions
- Maytag MGDX600XW - Warranty
- Maytag MGDX600XW - Instruction Sheet