Learn more »
This Gas Cooktop from Maytag will bring the elegance and a five star look to your home. It features 5 sealed burners, heavy-duty DuraClean™ continuous cast-iron grates, simmer burner, front controls and 15,000 BTU Power™ burner. Available at AppliancesConnection
15,000-BTU Power™ Burner
Family favorites will be sizzling before you know it with our 15,000-BTU Power™ Burner. It uses intense heat for added flavor during browning and sautéing.
DuraClean™ Cast-Iron Grates
Heavy-duty DuraClean™ cast-iron grates let pots and pans smoothly slide around the cooktop for fewer spills and easier transitions from burner to burner.
10-Year Limited Parts Warranty
With a 10-year limited parts warranty on the cooktop burners and cast-iron metal grates, we built these cooktops tough enough to keep cookin' for years.
Made in U.S.A
From Tennessee to you, these cooktops are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A. Buy with confidence knowing your product is dependably manufactured right at home.
The simmer burner provides 800 to 5,000 BTUs of precise, adjustable heat to give you both a full-power simmer burner and warming setting all in one.
Front controls keep your cooktop knobs close at hand so you can manage your meals without breakin' a sweat.
|Configuration and Overview|
|Surface Material:||Stainless/Porcelain Coated Steel|
|Burner or Element Style:||Sealed Gas|
|Number of Open Bays:||NA|
|Installs Over Built-In Oven:||Yes|
|ADA Compliant:||ADA Height and Side Reach Compliant|
|Left Front Power:||9100 BTU|
|Left Rear Power:||9100 BTU|
|Center Rear Power:||15000 BTU|
|Center Rear Type:||Power™ Burner|
|Right Front Power:||12000 BTU|
|Right Rear Power:||5000 BTU|
|Style and Extras|
|Heating Element On Indicator Light:||No|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light:||No|
- Stock Id:371345
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Style:Sealed Burner
- Fuel Type:Gas
- Control Type:Knobs
- Downdraft Venting:No
- Volts:120 Volts
- Amps:15 A
- Hot Surface Indicator Light:No
- ADA Compliant:Yes
- Approved for Outdoor Use:No
- Digital Display:No
- Heating Element On Indicator Light:No
- Surface Material:Stainless/Porcelain Coated Steel
- Installs Over Built-In Oven:Yes
- Left Front Power:9100 BTU
- Left Rear Power:9100 BTU
- Right Front Power:12000 BTU
- Right Rear Power:5000 BTU
- Center Rear Power:15000 BTU
- Burner or Element Style:Sealed Gas
- Power Boost:No
- Center Rear Type:Power Burner
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost:
Info & Guides
- Maytag MGC7536DS - Use and Care Guide
- Maytag MGC7536DS - Installation Instructions
- Maytag MGC7536DS - LP Coversion Instruction Sheet
- Maytag MGC7536DS - Dimension Guide
- Maytag MGC7536DS - Use & Care Guide
- Maytag MGC7536DS - Warranty Information
- Maytag MGC7536DS - Installation Guide
- A Look Into Viking: 5 Series Ranges & Rangetops