Bravos XL Series Electric Dryer with 7.3 cu. ft. Capacity, 5 Temperature Settings, Steam Cycle, in White
This item is for a Bravos XL 29" high efficiency electric dryer. This dryer features advanced moisture sensing which provides even drying for 18-lb loads, and virtually eliminates overdrying. Additionally, it has an extra-large capacity to evenly dry your largest loads. Worrying about whether you have the space to dry all your clothes is a thing of the past. With an enormous 7.3 cu. ft. capacity dryer, you have enough space to evenly dry 18-lb loads. Every Maytag Bravos XL or Maytag Bravos X dryer features long-lasting, commercial-grade components for your home. MCT components found in all Bravos XL or Maytag Bravos X dryers include a durable high-performance motor and a 5-rib dryer belt. Available at AppliancesConnection
Evenly Dries Even Your Largest Loads
- Advanced Moisture Sensing provides even drying for 18-lb loads, and virtually eliminates overdrying.
Extra-Large Capacity to Evenly Dry Your Largest Loads
- Worrying about whether you have the space to dry all your clothes is a thing of the past. With an enormous 7.3 cu. ft. capacity dryer, you have enough space to evenly dry 18-lb loads.
Maytag Commercial Technology
- Every Maytag Bravos XL or Maytag Bravos X dryer features long-lasting, commercial-grade components for your home. MCT components found in all Bravos XL or Maytag Bravos X dryers include a durable high-performance motor and a 5-rib dryer belt.
Advanced Moisture Sensing
- This high-efficiency dryer with Advanced Moisture Sensing use three sensors to monitor temperatures and moisture levels. Such precision gives you even drying that virtually eliminates overdrying-and it still helps you save money.
- At Maytag brand, we believe in investing in American workers. That's why we're proud to say that this dryer comes to you from Ohio. It's designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A
Steam Boost Option
- The Steam Boost option adds a fine mist that is sprayed into the dryer during the cycle to create steam that helps smooth wrinkles. It is available on all cycles and can be used with high, medium-high or medium heat settings.
Wrinkle Shield with Steam Option
- Wrinkle Shield with Steam option provides intermittent tumbling and bursts of steam at the end of the cycle to help reduce wrinkles.
- The Sanitize cycle removes 99.9% of 3 common bacteria from clothing and fabrics. Bacteria tested were K. pneumonia, P. aureginosa and S. aureus.
- After you select the number of garments to steam and press start, a fine mist is sprayed into the heated dryer drum as your clothes tumble, creating steam to help refresh clothing that has wrinkles. The cycle ends with a brief cool down period.
Reduce Static Option
- A fine mist is sprayed into the heated dryer drum at the end of the cycle to create steam and help reduce static in the load.
Enhanced Airflow Monitor
- These dryers are capable of venting up to 100 feet. The Enhanced Airflow Monitor automatically checks venting performance to maximize results at the start of every cycle, then provides a convenient visual display. See the installation instructions for additional details.
Direct Y-Connector Water Hook-Up
- A Y-connector delivers water from the cold water inlet directly to the dryer. It eliminates the need to fill a reservoir in dryers that feature steam-enhanced cycles.
- With Advanced Moisture Sensing technology, this high-efficiency dryer uses nearly 67% less energy by stopping clothes when they're dry. This equates to over $1,100 in energy savings over the course of its lifetime and virtually eliminates overdrying.
- EcoNormal saves energy when drying by removing a little less moisture before ending the cycle.
|Configuration and Overview|
|Dryer Fuel Type||Electric|
|Cycle and Options|
|Temperature Selections||Air Only, Extra Low, High, Low, Medium|
|Cycles||Active Wear, Auto Refresh, Bulky Items, Custom Refresh, Delicates, Denim, Heavy Duty, Normal, Sanitize, Sheets, Small Load, Timed Dry, Towels, Wrinkle Control|
|Number of Temperatures||5|
|Number of Cycles||14|
|Options||Damp Dry Signal, Drum Light, End of Cycle Signal, Reduce Static, Steam, Steam Boost|
|Style and Extras|
- Stock Id:336644
- Series:Bravos XL
- Capacity:7.3 cu. ft.
- Type:Front Load
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Series:Bravos XL
- Temperature Settings:5
- Leveling Legs:Yes
- Steam Cycle:Yes
- Payment System:None
- Control Type:Digital and Knobs
- Volts:240/208 Volts
- Venting Type:Vented
- Energy Star:No
- Total Capacity:7.3 cu. ft.
- ADA Compliant:No
- Reversible Door:Yes
- Location of Controls:Rear
- Dry Rack:No
- Extra Large Lint Filter:No
- Sensor Dry:Yes
- Stainless Steel Drum:No
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.