Bravos XL Series Electric Dryer with 7.3 cu. ft. Capacity, 5 Temperature Settings, in White
- Series: Bravos XL
- Width: 29"
- Height: 45.13"
- Depth: 29.25"
- Type: Front Load
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Capacity: 7.3 cu. ft.
- Reversible Door: Yes
- Venting Type: Vented
- Temperature Settings: 5
- Control Type: Digital and Knobs
From America's #1 preferred laundry brand comes a premium laundry experience that keeps your household's clothes, fabrics and special items ready for daily life. Built with Maytag® Commercial Technology components including a high-performance motor and 5 rib belt. The 7.3 cu. ft. high-efficiency dryer offers Maytag's best drying performance1 with the Advanced Moisture Sensing system that helps evenly dry large, heavy loads and reduces the risk of shrinking. Why do we put so much thought into your laundry? So you don't have to. Available at AppliancesConnection
Evenly Dries Your Largest Loads
Advanced Moisture Sensing provides even drying for your large loads. Based on testing of an 18-lb load.
Advanced Moisture Sensing
Our high-efficiency dryers use Advanced Moisture Sensing to keep your largest loads evenly dried4. Sensors keep a keen eye on air temperatures and moisture levels to deliver exceptionally even drying every time.
Maytag® Commercial Technology
Every Maytag® Bravos XL® or Maytag® Bravos X™ dryer features long-lasting, commercial-grade components for your home. MCT components found in all Bravos XL® or Maytag® Bravos X™ dryers include a durable high-performance motor and a 5-rib dryer belt.
Enhanced Airflow Monitor
These dryers are capable of venting up to 100 feet. The Enhanced Airflow Monitor automatically checks venting performance to maximize results at the start of every cycle, then provides a convenient visual display. See the installation instructions for additional details.
100-foot Vent Length for Flexible Venting
The extended length and 4 exhaust connection options provide increased installation flexibility.
With Advanced Moisture Sensing technology, this high-efficiency dryer saves nearly 40% of the energy* by stopping clothes when they're dry and not prolonging the cycle, delivering optimal efficiency. That equates to over $1,000 in energy savings over the course of its lifetime**. *Compared to pre-2004 traditional electric dryers. **Compared to traditional dryers, electric models only, based on average use, 12-year average life, when paired with a Bravos® XL washer.
7.3 Cu. Ft. Capacity
7.3 cu. ft. capacity provides enough space to evenly dry your large loads.
- Evenly Dries Your Largest Loads
- Advanced Moisture Sensing provides even drying for your large loads.
- Based on testing of an 18 lb. load.
- Advanced Moisture Sensing
- These high-efficiency dryers use Advanced Moisture Sensing technology to save money, evenly dry loads and virtually eliminate over drying and shrinking.
- Incoming and outgoing temperatures and moisture levels are monitored using three sensors and moisture strips.
- Maytag Commercial Technology On Bravos XL
- Every Maytag Bravos XL dryer features long-lasting, commercial-grade components for your home.
- MCT components found in all Bravos XL dryers include a durable high-performance motor and a 5-rib dryer belt.
- Enhanced Airflow Monitor
- These dryers are capable of venting straight for up to 100 feet.
- The enhanced Airflow Monitor checks for any restrictions of airflow at the start of every cycle, then provides a convenient visual display of the dryer's venting performance.
- 100-Foot Vent Length For Flexible Venting
- The extended length and 4 exhaust connection options provide increased installation flexibility.
- High-Efficiency Dryer
- With Advanced Moisture Sensing technology, this high-efficiency dryer saves nearly 40% of the energy by stopping clothes when they're dry and not prolonging the cycle, delivering optimal efficiency.
- That equates to over $1,000 in energy savings over the course of its lifetime.
- 7.3 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- 7.3 cu. ft. capacity provides enough space to evenly dry your large loads.
|Total Capacity||7.3 Cu. Ft.|
|Controls||Electronic Front Control|
|Drum Material||Painted Steel Drum|
|Door Window||Solid Door|
|Reversible Door||Reversible Side-Swing Door|
|Door Swing||Side Swing|
|Motor Horsepower||1/3 HP|
|Drum Light||Selectable and Automatic Interior Drum Light|
|Auto Wake-Up||Auto Wake-Up Control|
|Lint Screen Location||Front-Mounted Lint Screen|
|Vent Length||100 ft|
|Number of Cycles||9|
|Heavy Duty||Heavy Duty|
|Wrinkle Control||Wrinkle Control|
|Number of Moisture Settings||4|
|Lint Filter Reminder||Check Lint Screen Light|
|End of Cycle Signal||End of Cycle Signal Indicator|
|Cool Down||Cool Down|
|Number of Temperatures||5|
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us. Download Rebate Form
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Info & Guides
- Stock Id:199802
- Product Number:MEDB750YW
- Series:Bravos XL
- Capacity:7.3 cu. ft.
- Type:Front Load
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Series:Bravos XL
- Energy Star:No
- Total Capacity:7.3 cu. ft.
- ADA Compliant:No
- Reversible Door:Yes
- Dry Rack:No
- Extra Large Lint Filter:No
- Sensor Dry:Yes
- Stainless Steel Drum:No
- Number of Cycles:9
- Heavy Duty Cycle:Yes
- Number of Temperatures:5
- Normal Cycle:Yes
- Door Window:Solid Door
- Number of Moisture Settings:4
- Bulky Cycle:Yes
- Weight:146.00 lbs
- Temperature Settings:5
- Leveling Legs:Yes
- Steam Cycle:No
- Control Type:Digital and Knobs
- Volts:240/208 Volts
- Venting Type:Vented