24" Electric Double Wall Oven with Delay Bake, in Black
Quick Specs: View More
- Cutout Width: 22"
- Cutout Depth: 24"
- Cutout Height: 45.375"
- Width: 24"
- Upper Capacity: 2.6 cu. ft.
- Lower Capacity: 2.2 cu. ft.
- Self-Cleaning: Upper
- Control Type: Digital
Offers performance in step with the way you want to cook. This Maytag brand electric built-in wall oven is 24" wide, creating a perfect fit for many remodeling or replacement needs. Features user-friendly controls that are easy to read and operate, with simple icons, large-view graphics and convenient touch-pad selections. An electronic clock and timer are also included. Available at AppliancesConnection
- Convenience of second oven - cook two items at two temperatures at the same time
- Advanced Cooking System™ - for uniform baking and browning
- Dual-Bake control/broil elements - cycle on and off for even heat distribution
- Two oven lights
- 24 in. self-cleaning upper oven
- 24 in. standard-cleaning lower oven
- Delay-start cook control - for the convenience of baking when you're not at home
- Electronic clock, timer and oven controls - are easy to read and use
- Durable porcelain finish on oven cavity
- Three heavy-duty oven racks - for multi-rack baking
- Backed by Dependable Performance Warranty
- Glass-front oven doors with windows
- Quiet door hinges
- Towel-bar oven door handles
|Cutout Dimensions - Bottom Clearance:||17" min.|
|Cutout Width:||22" min.|
|Cutout Dimensions - Clearance from Wall:||2.062"|
|Cutout Dimensions - Overhead Clearance:||1.5"|
|Wall Width:||24" min.|
|Wall Depth:||24" min.|
|Oven Interior Height (Upper/Lower):||14"/12"|
|Oven Interior Width:||18"|
|Oven Interior Depth:||19"|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||195 lbs.|
|Total Connected Load - kW @ 240V/208V:||6.5/4.9|
|Upper:||2.6 cu. ft.|
|Lower:||2.2 cu. ft.|
|Precision Cooking System:||Yes|
|Dual-Control Bake-and-Broil Elements:||Yes|
|Standard Oven Window:||Yes|
|Standard Broiler Compartment:||Yes|
|Porcelain-Enamel Broiler Pan:||No|
|Oven Rack Positions - Upper/Lower:||4/3|
|Oven Racks - Upper/Lower:||2/1|
|Electronic Oven Control:||Yes|
|Delay-Start Oven Control:||Yes|
|Electronic Clock:||Yes w/ Timer|
|Wattage @ 240V|
|Glass-Front Oven Door:||Yes|
|Quiet Door Hinges:||Yes|
|Towel-Bar Door Handle:||Yes|
- Stock Id:26107
- Control Type:Digital
- Upper Capacity:2.6 cu. ft.
- Lower Capacity:2.2 cu. ft.
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Digital Temperature Display:Yes
- Delay Bake:Yes
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Volts:240 Volts
- LP Conversion:No
- Removable Door:No
- Height:46 5/16"
- Cutout Width:22"
- Cutout Depth:24"
- Cutout Height:45.375"
- Exterior Width:24"
- Exterior Depth:27.25"
- Exterior Height:46.312"
- Downdraft Ventilation:No
- Hot Surface Indicator Light:No
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:No
- ADA Compliant:No
- Stainless Steel Handle:No
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Undercounter Installable:No
- Primary Oven Capacity:2.6 cu. ft.
- Upper Racks:2
- Lower Racks:1
- Secondary Oven Capacity:2.2 cu. ft.
- Warranty Terms:1 Year
- Oven Control Type:Digital
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
- Oven Watts:3000
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Info & Guides
- Maytag CWE5800ACB - Owners Manual
- Maytag CWE5800ACB - Installation Instructions
- Maytag CWE5800ACB - Use and Care Manual
- Maytag CWE5800ACB - Owners Manual
- Maytag CWE5800ACB - Installation Guide
- Maytag CWE5800ACB - Dimension Guide
- Maytag CWE5800ACB - Warranty Information
- Maytag CWE5800ACB - Use & Care Guide
- Wall Oven Buying Guide
- Steam, Speed, & Convection: What Does That Mean & Which Should You Buy?