This electric built-in model is 24" wide; a perfect fit for many remodeling or replacement needs. Features user-friendly controls and presets that are easy to read and operate, with simple icons, large-view graphics and convenient touch-pad selections. An electronic clock and timer are included. Available at AppliancesConnection
- 2.8 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Precision Cooking System with Precise Preheat
- Standard-Cleaning Oven
- Dual-Control Bake/Broil Elements
- Oven Light
- Standard Oven Window
- 4 Oven Rack Positions
- 2 Oven Racks
- Reliable Electronic Touch Oven Controls
- Electronic Clock with Timer
- Frameless Glass-Front Oven Door
- Heavy-Duty Door Hinges
|Oven Capacity:||2.8 Cu. Ft.|
|Cooking System:||Standard Thermal|
|Cleaning System:||Standard Clean|
|Oven Controls:||Membrane Switch|
|Oven Cavity:||Finish Gray|
|Oven Rack Quantity:||2|
|Oven Rack Type:||DuraForced Racks|
|Bake Element Wattage @ 240V:||2,400 Watts|
|Broil Element Wattage @ 240V:||3,000 Watts|
|Cutout Depth:||24" Min.|
- Stock Id:131778
- Product Number:CWE4100ACE
- Control Type:Digital and Knobs
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Digital Temperature Display:No
- Delay Bake:No
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Volts:240 Volts
- LP Conversion:No
- Removable Door:Yes
- Speed Oven:No
- Steam Oven:No
- Cutout Width:22.375"
- Cutout Depth:24"
- Cutout Height:28.687"
- Exterior Depth:27.25"
- Exterior Height:29.625"
- Downdraft Ventilation:No
- Hot Surface Indicator Light:No
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:No
- Ignition Type:Electronic
- ADA Compliant:No
- Stainless Steel Handle:No
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Undercounter Installable:Yes
- Primary Oven Capacity:2.8 cu. ft.
- Star-K Certified:No
- Oven Control Type:Digital and Knobs
- Oven Watts:3000
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us. Download Rebate Form
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Info & Guides
Maytag CWE4100ACE - Owners Manual
Maytag CWE4100ACE - Installation Instructions
Maytag CWE4100ACE - Dimension Guide
Maytag CWE4100ACE - Warranty Information
Maytag CWE4100ACE - Installation Guide
Maytag CWE4100ACE - Use & Care Guide
- Wall Oven Buying Guide
- Sharp Appliances for the Health Conscious
- Steam, Speed, & Convection: What Does That Mean & Which Should You Buy?