Maxwell presents its newly designed and improved electric tankless water heaters, thermostatically controlled, that constantly monitors the temperature and the flow rate of the water coming in to maintain the water temperature at the set point, providing you instantly on demand endless hot water supply with a 99% efficiency, so you will save up to 50% of the energy cost for water heating. The sleek, lightweight, attractive and compact design gives plenty of installation options. Locating your heater at a convenient spot you will get maximum performance and reduced the water consumption at point of use or the whole house water heating applications. Since there is no inefficient mixing of cold water involved there is no lengthy recovery time, stand by heat losses and decay of efficiency over life as with traditional tanked water heaters. Available at AppliancesConnection
- Multi-protection devices – electricity, leakage, anti-scalding, over-pressure, over-temperature, and electricity isolation
- Reliability – Multi-layer structure heating chamber forms a long circulating water channel resulting in a long life span, less lime scale
- Patented heating technology – enclosed loop heating system for instant hot water with less heating loss, nano insulation material totally separates water from electricity
- Advanced micro-processor control - Self-diagnostic function automatically monitors and displays working conditions, providing constant temperature water flow by engaging heating elements in stages.
- Space-saving compact design
- Endless hot water supply on demand
- Saves up to 50% on water heating costs
- 99% plus energy efficient with minimal standby loss
- Sleek, lightweight and modern design fits most applications
- Instant hot water at point-of-use applications reduces waiting time and water consumption
- Soft Start. – Power is regulated to avoid excessive startup surge.
- Case-unique glossy IMD front cover, splash-proof, corrosion and age resistant
- Convenience - LED wide screen touch button displays the working conditions, outlet temperature, working time, and power consumption.
- Digital temperature control - Direct temperature setting, from 86º F -127º F, allows you to get constant hot water at the precise temperature for maximum comfort and suitable for different applications; memory function avoids repeating settings
- Easy installation with provided accessories
- Environmentally friendly - no venting required
- Much longer life expectancy over conventional water heaters
- Compact design (10.2 H x 15.2 W x 3.7 D) inches wall mounting saves valuable floor space
- No hot water storage, thus reducing mineral deposits and lime scaling to prevent efficiency reduction over time.
- Voltage: 240
- Wattage: 12 KW
- Breaker Size: 60
- Wire Gauge: 6"
- Water Connection: 1/2"
- Phase: 1
- Max.Amp.Load @240V: 50
- NO.of Circuits: 1
- Working Pressure: 150/10
- Temperature F: 86-122
- Weight: 7.9 lbs
- Width: 15.2"
- Height: 10.2"
- Depth: 3.7"
- Stock Id:338142
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Weight:7.9 lbs
- Wattage:12 KW
- Breaker Size:60
- Water Connection:1/2"
- Wire Gauge:6"
- Max.Amp.Load @240V:50
- NO.of Circuits:1
- Working Pressure:150/10
- Temperature F:86-122