For the same price, upgrade to Marvel ML15CLP2LP
- Quick Ship Eligible
Built In Ice Maker with 30 lbs. Daily Ice Production, 30 lbs. Ice Storage, Cube Ice, ADA Compliant, in Panel Ready
- Width: 14.875"
- Height: 31.125"
- Depth: 23.625"
- Type: Built In
Enter zip code for delivery ETA and promotions:go
Learn more »
This ADA Height Ice Machine from Marvel will be the best addition to your kitchen. It features 30 lbs. ice production, close door assist system, low noise ice deflector, drain pump, stainless steel ice cutter and cleaning mode. Available at AppliancesConnection
- Stainless steel ice cutter for best-inclass clear ice with consistent cube size and shape
- High efficiency, low maintenance condenser design for built-in (zero clearance) installation
- Produces and stores up to 30 lbs. of clear ice cubes in 24 hours (ice scoop included)
- Automatic defrost
- Equipped with cleaning mode
- Low noise ice deflector reduces cube impact noise
- Full length designer handle
- Factory-installed drain pump
- "Close Door Assist" hinging system
- Height adjustment up to 1" with leveling legs
|Daily Ice Production:||30 Lbs.|
|Ice Storage:||30 Lbs.|
|Type of Cubes:||Cube|
|Field Reversible Doors:||No|
- Stock Id:167940
- Color:Panel Ready
- Type:Built In
- Type of Cubes:Cube
- Cube Size:Full
- Volts:120 Volts
- Amps:15 Amps
- Ice Storage:30 lbs.
- Drain Required:Yes
- Approved for Outdoor Use:No
- Clear Ice:Yes
- Daily Ice Production:30 lbs.
- Field Reversible Doors:No
- Frequency:60 Hz.
- Energy Star:No
- Hinge Side:Left
- ADA Compliant:Yes
- Defrost Type:Automatic
- Warranty Terms:One year parts and labor. Five years parts on compressor and sealed system. In Home Service.
10 Year Major Component Warranty
60" Water Hose/Ice Maker Connector with 1/4" Compression
72" Water Hose/Ice Maker Connector with 1/4" Compression
120" Water Hose/Ice Maker Connector with 1/4" Compression
180" Water Hose/Ice Maker Connector with 1/4" Compression
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost: