SB38 Biltmore 38" Radiant Wood Burning Fireplace with Refractory Brick Pattern, Large Viewing Area, Easy Clean and Sturdy Nailing Flange
Learn more »
Capturing the drama of a real wood fire requires the regal presence of a large fireplace. The SB series of wood burning fireplaces from Majestic offer an impressive range of model sizes: 38, 44 and 50 inch models with large viewing areas. Available at AppliancesConnection
Full Refractory Firebox
Durable, realistic look — With a complete refractory brick lining, the Biltmore's firebox is easy to clean, and its brick pattern brings a classic style to your hearth.
Two Gas Knockouts
Easy adaptability — With openings for a gas line on either side of the firebox, you can easily add an optional gas log set to your wood-burning fireplace.
Create just the right look — Biltmore fireplaces offer two choices of refractory firebrick. Select the standard pattern or herringbone to best suit your interior decor.
Up to 1,500 sq. in. of Viewing Area
Expansive viewing area — With up to 1,500 sq. in. of viewing area, friends and family can enjoy the lovely flame picture from almost anywhere in the room.
- Fireplace interiors have all refractory brick to provide a realistic masonry look, with steel mesh molded in for durability
- Damper included to help prevent heat loss when fireplace in not in use
- Gas knockouts on both sides of the fireplace for adding gas appliances
- Black fire screens to protect against sparks
- Tilt-up heavy duty grate allows for easy clean up of ashes
- Sturdy nailing flange secures unit during construction
- Viewing area SB38 27”h x 38”w, SB44 27”h x 44”w, Inside depth of 22”
- No visible smoke baffle gives full opening viewing for true masonry look
- Available in optional standard or Herringbone refractory brick
- Uses 11 CF wood burning chimney components
- Stock Id:178509
- Fuel Type:Woodburning
- Vent Type:Vent Free
- Wall Mountable:No
- Pattern:Standard Refractory
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost: