LX32DVP Lexington 32" Liquid Propane Fireplace with Ceramic Glass, Variable Flame Controller, LexFire Burner, Ember Bed and Realistic Logs
The Lexington Fireplace Series, like all Majestic appliances, is built to stand the test of time. We understand that durability and performance are important criteria when selecting a fireplace for your home. While we deliver these features on every product we produce, we also know that more often than any other product, a fireplace is the focal point of a room. A fireplace adds value, comfort and beauty to any setting. Our designers and craftsmen have meticulously scrutinized every detail to ensure that you receive the finest fireplace built today. Available at AppliancesConnection
- Flush face design
- Ceramic glass with large viewing area –710 square inches (LX32) –802 square inches (LX36)
- Featuring the exclusive LexFire Burn System™ with a realistic detailed dual burner log set, a beautiful glow with five distinct flame areas and a large ember bed
- Optional decorative fronts and fire screen doors available in several different finishes
- Fireplace interior offers a beautiful, richly colored ceramic brick pattern Battery operated pilot ignitor
- Quick glass release
- Operator friendly deluxe control panel with color illustrated decal including Off/Pilot/On knob, Hi/Lo knob, blower control, optional remote receiver and an easily accessible shut off valve
- Variable flame control
- LX32–26,000 to 36,000 Btu/hr input (natural gas) and 22,000 to 38,000 Btu/hr input (propane gas)
- LX36–36,000 to 44,000 Btu/hr input (natural gas) and 32,000 to 44,000 Btu/hr input (propane gas)
- Up to 80% efficient
- Standard heat activated blower with variable speed control
- Built in adjustable flue restrictor
- Convertible top or rear flue outlet
- CSA design certified
LEXFIRE BURN SYSTEM™
- Exclusive LexFire Burn System™ – combines all of the elements of a natural wood fire to produce flames so realistic, you’ll forget it’s not real wood.
- Realistic Logs – starting with hand carved samples that are perfectly proportioned to fit the stove size and viewing area and then color enhanced to match real wood.
- Yellow Flames – bright yellow flames appear almost translucent in color. Log glow – as log surfaces heat up they produce a bright reddish orange glow, similar to wood in the secondary stages of combustion.
- Ember Bed – a large area of burning ember replicates the look of wood in the final stages of combustion.
- Primary Combustion Zone – primary combustion of fuel load.
- LexFire Burn – gas and oxygen are precisely metered and strategically distributed to provide optimum flame presentation.
|Fire Viewing Area (Sq. Inch):||710|
|Flue Size:||4” x 6.625”|
|BTU/hr Input Rate (NG):||26,000–36,000|
|BTU/hr Input Rate (LP):||22,000–36,000|
|FE/P4 Ratings (Cdn. Fireplace Efficiency):||63% NG / 64.5% LP|
|Thermal Efficiency (%):||Up to 80|
|Heating Capacity (sq. ft.):||2,200|
- Stock Id:152226
- Fuel Type:Liquid Propane
- Vent Type:Direct Vent
- Vent Location:Top/Rear Vent
- Wall Mountable:No
- Fan:135 CFM
- Fire Viewing Area (Sq. Inch):710
- Flue Size:4 x 6.625
- BTU/hr Input Rate (NG):26,00036,000
- BTU/hr Input Rate (LP):22,00036,000
- FE/P4 Ratings (Cdn. Fireplace Efficiency):63% NG / 64.5% LP
- Thermal Efficiency (%):Up to 80
- Heating Capacity (sq. ft.):2,200
- Shipping Weight(Lbs):215