Our family owned business has over 20 years experience in manufacturing classroom furnishings. In addition to being one of the industries’ best cot and mat suppliers, we offer a furniture line that includes tables, chairs, storage units and lockers. Our products are represented by over 800 school supply dealer companies, catalogs & retail stores throughout the United States and overseas. Available at AppliancesConnection
This lightweight easily stored cot is perfect for your classroom and living Room. The fabric is made of Texron, a non-sag extremely durable fabric that meets the strict California Fire Code. The lace-up cover can be periodically tightened if desired and is sturdy enough for children up to eighty pounds. The frame and cover are warranted for ten years and the legs are guaranteed for the life of the cot and are available in ten colors. This comfortable and durable cot is available in standard size or Toddler Size for Younger kids.
- Frame of bend-proof, powder-coated, 18 gauge cold-formed steel!
- Sturdy enough for use with children up to 80 lbs.!
- Cover is made of Texron; a non-sag, open weave, extremely durable fabric that meets the strict California fire code #117!
- Lace-up Cover can be tightened periodically if desired!
- No screws, nuts or other small parts!
- Frame and cover warranted for 10 years!
- Corners (legs) are made of high impact polypropylene plastic.
- Interstacks with most other brand plastic corner cots! Leg Diameter (Inside/Stacking) is 2”!
- Lightweight . . . Weighs only 7 lbs.!
- Stacks neatly for easy, safe storage!
- Easy to assemble (no tools required)
- Available leg colors: Black(BK), Fuchsia(FS), Purple(PR), Teal(TL), Forest Green(FG), Blue(BL), Burgundy(BR), Dustin Green(DG), Navy(NV), Red(RD), Yellow(YL)
- Available Fabric Options: Multi-Colored Striped or Solid Bllue
- Height: 5"
- Length: 40"
- Width: 22"
- Leg diameter: 2" W
- Weight: 9 lbs
- Stock Id:299104
- Weight:9 lbs
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost: