- Best Ideas for Outdoor Patio Space
- New Samsung AddWash 27inch Front Load Washer
- Washer and Dryer Combo Appliances
- Alternative Design by ACME Furniture
- Grilling - Cast Iron Grates Versus Stainless Steel Grates
- The 7 Questions you MUST Ask When Purchasing a Dishwasher
- Best Wall Ovens - April 2016
- All About The Wall Oven
- What is the Difference Between Gas vs Electric vs Induction Cooktop/Ranges?
- Agitator or No Agitator
- Chest Freezer vs Upright Freezer
- The Best Dishwashers of April 2016
- Why You Need a Convection Oven
- Dishwashers vs. Hand Washing
- Is Your Air Conditioner Too Noisy?
- Appliances and Voltage
- Top Load Washer vs Front Load Washer
- Scavolini Designs in Our Showroom
- Built-In Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator Picks
- Open vs. Sealed Burners
- Certification Marks
- Top Ten Storage Options For Wine Lovers
- Top 5 Appliance Features for a Busy Lifestyle
- Gas vs Dual Fuel Ranges
- Top 5 Cool Refrigerator Features You Should Know About
- Dishwasher Features and Their Importance
- Freestanding vs. Slide-in Ranges
- Brass vs. Aluminum Burners
- Viking - The Heart of the Kitchen
- Dorm Appliance Suggestions
- Remodeling a U-Shaped Kitchen
- Smart Appliances with App Connectivity
- Top 5 Wall Ovens of 2017
- Top Five Double Wall Ovens of 2017
- Top 5 Dishwashers of 2017
- Top Five Column Refrigerators for 2017
- Everything You Need to Know About Energy-Efficient Appliances
- Top 10 French Door Refrigerators of 2017
- The Best Microwave Drawers of 2017
- Top Five 48-Inch Range Ovens of 2017
- All About the Bosch 24-Inch Compact Laundry Pair
- Top 5 Wall Oven Microwave Combos of 2017
- Top Five 30 Inch Slide-In Ranges in 2017
- Which Range Should You Buy? Professional vs. Standard Ranges
- The Best Front Load Washers of 2017
- The Best HE Top Load Washers of 2017
- Furniture Care Series - Leather Furniture
- The Power of Steam - For Cooking, Cleaning, Laundry and Relaxation
- Internal Venting Vs. External Venting
- Washer Guide - Stackable Vs. Side-By-Side
- Top Ten 36-Inch Ranges of 2017
- Compact Appliances
- Anatomy of Appliances - Dishwashers
- The Best Large Capacity Front Load Washers of 2017
- Top 5 Coffee and Espresso Machines for Coffee Lovers
- Large Capacity Ovens
- Wall Ovens & Cooktop Combos - The New Range Replacement?
- The Best Appliance Finishes of 2017
- The Best Outdoor Grills of 2017
- The Best Compact Front-Loading Washers of 2017
- Remodeling an L-Shaped Kitchen
- How to Build a Luxury Kitchen for Less
- The Benefits Of Convection Ovens
- The Best Gas Ranges Under $1000
- Remodeling A Line Kitchen Layout
- A Guide to Specialty Ovens - Steam and Speed Ovens
- Vented Vs. Ventless Range Hoods
- Furniture Care Series Suede
- All About Built-in Dishwashers
- Freestanding Vs. Built-in Kitchen Appliances
- Flipper Kitchen Tips: How to Remodel Your Kitchen for a Profit
- Anatomy of Appliances - Wall Ovens
- Defrost Methods and How They Work
- A Guide to Maritime Appliances
- New Appliances From Thermador - Column Refrigeration
- Top Ten 24-inch Ranges of 2020
- New in 2017 - Superiore Appliances
- Child Safety Features in Appliances
- Smart Self-Diagnosing Appliances
- A Guide to Building An Outdoor Kitchen
- Energy Star Appliances
- La Cornue and Appliances Connection - An Inevitable Pairing
- How to Get a $2,000 Kitchen on a $600 Budget
- BlueStar Fall And Winter Color Preview
- Ashley Furniture - Powered Comfort
- The Top 5 Sub-Zero Refrigerators of 2017
- Appliances Connection and eCommerce - Shaking Industry Foundations
- Anatomy of Appliances - Refrigerators
- Anatomy of Appliances - Ranges
- Liebherr - Just Refrigeration
- Anatomy of Appliances - Washers
- Furniture Care - Wood
- Anatomy of Appliances - Dryers
- Black Friday Sale 2017
- Vented Vs. Ventless Dryers
- 30-Inch Ranges from Thermador and Wolf
- An In-Depth Look Into The GE Monogram Collection
- Stackable Washer and Dryer Sets - Top 5 for 2019
- Fisher Paykel 24 Inch Washer & Dryer Set
- French Door Vs. Side-By-Side Refrigerators
- The Best Way To Preserve Wine
- Furniture Care - Velvet
- Bosch Smart Appliances with Home Connect
- Holiday Gift Guide for Treating Yourself
- A Holiday Gift Guide for Busy Professionals
- A Holiday Gift Guide For Home Chefs
- Introducing BlueStar's New Chef-Inspired Electric Kitchen!
- Holiday Recipes for Microwaves
- Holiday Recipes For Ranges
- Six Best Speed Ovens
- Holiday Gift Guide for Home Entertainers
- Holiday Recipes For Wall Ovens
- Jenn-Air Appliances Guide
- An Eco-Friendly Holiday Gift Guide
- Holiday Gift Guide For New Homeowners
- Holiday Gift Guide for Home-Based Food Businesses
- A Family Friendly Holiday Gift Guide
- Top 5 Napoleon Fireplaces
- ADA Compliance for Public Restrooms
- Home Bar Essentials
- How to Upgrade Your Home on a Budget for 2018
- Custom Color Appliances
- The Best Side By Side Refrigerators of 2019
- Tips for a New You in 2018
- An Honest Review of the Viking VGIC53014BSS Range
- Viking Rebates | Luxury Kitchens for Less
- Induction Vs. Gas Vs. Electric
- The Best Washer and Dryer Sets. Period.
- GE Premium Appliance Finishes
- What's the Best Appliance Finish for your Kitchen in 2019?
- Miele Dishwasher Rebate Offer
- 36 Inch Freestanding Gas Ranges: Bertazzoni vs. Dacor vs. Tecnogas Superiore
- Top 5 Outdoor Undercounter Refrigerator Drawers
- Top 5 Steam Wall Ovens of 2019
- Should I Repair or Replace My Appliances?
- High Efficiency vs. Traditional Washers | Pros & Cons
- Enhancing Home Decor with Indirect LED Lighting
- French Door Refrigerator Comparison | Jenn-Air vs. Sub-Zero
- Quiz | Which Household Appliance Are You?
- The Quietest Dishwashers of 2019
- Laundry Symbols Guide
- Pitfalls of Rent-to-Own Appliances and Furniture
- Top Five 48 Inch Ranges of 2019
- Top 10 French Door Refrigerators 2018
- Top 5 Washers With No Agitator 2018
- The Best 36 Inch Induction Cooktops of 2019
- The Resurgence of Farm Kitchen Sinks
- The Best Kitchen Appliances Packages of 2019
- Top 5 Best GE Dishwashers 2019
- Top 5 Best Counter-Depth Refrigerators 2019
- Top 5 Best Wall Oven Microwave Combos 2018
- Microwave Drawers - Top 5 of 2019
- Top 5 GE Refrigerators 2019
- All About 24 Inch Compact Washers
- Top 10 Dishwashers of 2019
- Top 5 30-Inch Slide-In Ranges of 2018
- How to Stay Cool and Still Save Money
- Top 10 Double Wall Ovens of 2019
- Sharp Microwaves | A Glimpse Of The Future
- Fill Your Home with the Finer Appliances in Life
- Official Guide to Maintaining Your Laundry Room
- 30 Inch Professional Gas Ranges - Top 5 for 2019
- Top Five 48-Inch Dual Fuel Ranges of 2018
- Are Wolf Professional Ranges Worth It?
- Top Five 30-Inch Dual Fuel Ranges of 2018
- When and Why You Need a New Washer Hose?
- Horizontal Kitchens - On the Rise in 2018
- How to Feel Like a Professional Chef At Home
- Dual Fuel Ranges - Wolf Vs GE Monogram
- New for 2018 - Speed Queen's Top Loading Washers and Matching Dryers
- Top Five 36-Inch Dual Fuel Ranges of 2019
- The Five Most Reliable Luxury Front Load Washers for 2019
- Dream Kitchens with Custom Color Panel Ready Refrigerators
- Top Five 60-Inch Dual Fuel Ranges of 2019
- Comparing LG and Samsung Kitchen Appliance Packages
- Power Cords and Hard Wiring for New Cooking Appliances
- Top Five ADA Compliant Ranges for 2019
- Your Definitive Dual Fuel Range Guide for 2018
- Top Five ADA Compliant Refrigerators for 2019
- Top Five ADA Compliant Wall Ovens for 2019
- Review of the Napoleon Prestige PRO Series 77-Inch Grill
- Introducing Miele's New and Improved W1 T1 line of Washers and Dryers
- Whirlpool's Sunset Bronze Finish is On the Horizon
- An In-Depth Look at Viking Dishwashers
- A Look at Friedrich Air Conditioners - Luxury and Toughness in HVAC
- Your Definitive Guide to Luxury ADA Compliant Kitchen Appliances for 2018
- Best Built-In Gas Grills for 2019
- The Toto Neorest 750H Toilet - Indulgence in the Bathroom
- An In-Depth Look at the LG LMXS30776D Refrigerator
- Frigidaire - Celebrating a Century of Reliability
- Whirlpool Gas Cooktops | An In-Depth Look
- Right Arm Facing/Left Arm Facing Sectional Sofas - How to Tell the Difference
- May is Maytag Month at Appliances Connection
- A Look at the Maytag MEW9630FZ 30-Inch Electric Double Wall Oven
- LG PuriCare | Fresh Air In Your Home
- Why You Need the Miele CVA6405 24-Inch Built-In Coffee
- Appliances Connection vs. Discount Appliance Stores
- An In-Depth Look at the New Frigidaire FFBN1721TV 33-Inch French Door Refrigerator
- The Best Undercounter Wine Coolers for 2019
- The Best Luxury Outdoor Furniture Sets of 2018
- The Dacor Modernist Collection - Modern Can Be Timeless
- SMEG Kitchen Appliance Package Overview
- Fulgor Milano Kitchen Appliance Package Overview
- Frymaster Commercial Fryers Overview
- Blodgett Commercial Ovens Overview
- The Top Five Dual Fuel Double Ovens of 2018
- An In-Depth Look at the Miele 888026 Three-Piece Kitchen Appliance Package
- Whirlpool Sunset Bronze - Unique Beauty and Ultimate Dependability
- The Refrigerator Buying Guide for 2019
- Top Five ADA Compliant Cooktops for 2018
- Hestan Smart Induction Cooktops | Pushing the Limits of Innovation
- An In-Depth Look At A Viking Four-Piece Kitchen Appliance Package
- The Range Hood Buying Guide for 2019
Tips for a New You in 2018
Once again, we've completed a revolution around our sun. Once again, this celestial occurrence has instilled in you a yearning for self-improvement. Will it run its course as in years past and fizzle out within a month? Appliances Connection wants you to shout with unhesitant enthusiasm, "No!" We want to help strengthen your resolve so you can start afresh and live a new and improved lifestyle. We'll do everything but hold your hand in giving you access to the means and tools to be a better you. Have a taste of what Appliances Connection can do for you as we step together into 2018.
A healthy you starts with a healthy diet. It may seem like the more convenient option to just hit up a fast food joint for a meal. However, a constant intake of foods high in trans-fats and simple carbohydrates is a long-term equation for obesity, heart disease, type 2 diabetes, and so many other health defects. For cumulatively the same amount of money and just a little bit more effort, you can prepare better tasting and much more wholesome meals at home. Furthermore, studies have shown that households that have meals together around a proper dinner table are generally happier. So here are couple of recipes that'll jump start your physical and mental health.
Let's start you off with something light and easy. This marinated vegetable dish will impress as an appetizer for guests. It also keeps for up to a week, so you can grab it as a savory, enjoyable snack at any time. Needs only about 15 minutes of active prep time and makes up to 6 servings.
|1 1/3 cups||Asparagus pieces, trimmed (1-2 inches in length)|
|1 1/3 cups||Cremini mushrooms, halved|
|1 1/3 cups||Cauliflower florets, small|
|1/4 cup||Arugula, chopped|
|1/4 cup||Extra-virgin olive oil|
|3 Tbsp||Red-wine vinegar|
|2 sprigs||Rosemary, fresh|
|1 large clove||Garlic, minced|
|1/4 tsp||Ground pepper|
Step 1 - Cook asparagus, mushroom, and cauliflower in a small pot of boiling water until al dente (30 seconds - 1 minute).
Step 2 - Using a slotted spoon, transfer vegetables to a bowl of ice water to cool (3 - 4 minutes).
Step 3 - Drain, pat dry, and transfer the vegetables to a medium bowl.
Step 4 - Whisk oil, vinegar, rosemary, garlic, salt, and pepper together in a small saucepan.
Step 5 - Heat oil and vinegar marinade mixture over medium heat until steaming.
Step 6 - Pour marinade over vegetables.
Step 7 - Stir to coat.
Step 8 - Cover and refrigerate, stirring for at least 2 hours.
Step 9 - Serve chilled or at room temperature.
You'll know you're serving a healthy meal, but everyone else will be fooled has you serve this hearty and savory dish to start the day. Or serve it as breakfast for dinner. Or have it any time you please, it's so good! Total prep and cook time is 30 minutes and makes up to 4 servings.
|2 cups||Cannellini beans, cooked and rinsed (can be substituted for rinsed canned beans)|
|1/2||Onion, sliced or diced|
|2 cloves||Garlic, minced|
|1/2 tsp||Chipotle powder|
|1/2 tsp||Paprika, smoked|
|1/2 tsp||Kosher salt|
|To taste||Cracked pepper|
|1 Tbsp, 1 Tbsp||Olive oil for separate steps|
|1||Lime, cut into wedges|
|1/2 cup||Queso fresco, feta, or goat cheese|
|To taste||Hot sauce|
Step 1 - Preheat oven to 400 Deg F.
Step 2 - In a large pan, sauté onion in 1 Tbsp of olive oil until tender.
Step 3 - Add garlic and saute for 1.5 minutes.
Step 4 - Add 1/2 of the diced tomatoes (saving half for garnish), beans, spices, salt, and water.
Step 5 - Let simmer on low to medium for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Step 6 - Brush cast iron skillet with olive oil, coating the edges as well.
Step 7 - Lay tortillas down in an overlapping fashion and brush tops of tortillas in oil.
Step 8 - Spread bean mixture evenly over the tortillas.
Step 9 - With the back of a spoon, make indentations in the bean spread for the eggs.
Step 10 - Carefully break the eggs and place them in the indentations.
Step 11 - Sprinkle eggs with salt, pepper, and crumbled cheese.
Step 12 - Place skillet into the hot oven for 10 - 12 minutes or until egg whites are white and yolks are to your desired doneness.
Step 13 - Serve immediately with avocado, lime, hot sauce, and remainder of diced tomatoes.
Bettering yourself also means being conscious of the environment around you. That's why you'll want to prepare your wholesome meals with the Electrolux induction cooktop and corresponding wall oven. Long before enforced regulations or positive public opinion on green awareness, Electrolux has been committed to manufacturing the most efficient and environmentally friendly appliances. In the United States Energy Star outlines the benchmarks in appliance efficiency. Electrolux has always striven to exceed those standards. That is why they've been named Energy Star Partner of the Year on multiple occasions.
Induction cooking is the most efficient way to prepare food due to the miniscule 10% heat loss from induction element to cooking vessel. Electrolux was right to hitch its environmentally conscious star to induction with this 30" cooktop. It's also as functional as it is green. The sensors activating the induction field adjust to the exact size of the pot or pan. Since heat is generated directly in the cookware, the surrounding cooktop will always stay cooler to the touch, making it extremely safe and so much easier to clean. You'll be amazed at its responsiveness. In 90 seconds, you can have water boiling and in a small fraction of that, get it to a gentle simmer. After using this Electrolux induction cooktop, you'll wonder why anyone has anything else in their kitchen.
Beautifully complementing the cooktop in both form and function is the equally capable Elecrolux wall oven. An expansive interior space allows you to cook delicious meals of any size. Not just offering space, all your food is lovingly enveloped by exclusive Perfect Taste Advance Convection. It uses two convection fans to evenly control heat for perfect baking and roasting every single time. The oven's No Preheat feature takes into account exactly the time and temperature dishes require throughout the cooking process. It adjusts accordingly throughout the cooking process so that you don't need to wait around for the oven to warm up before beginning to cook. It wouldn't be an Electrolux appliance if it didn't keep you on the cutting edge of kitchen methodology. A technique tested in professional kitchens, air sous vide uses precisely controlled temperature in a vacuum-sealed pouch so that food is cooked low and slow, locking in the flavor and aroma of your favorite dishes. Between cooking sumptuous meals, you can use the oven's Fresh Steam Clean mode for a light 20-minute self-cleaning cycle that will get your oven ready for the next round without using harsh chemicals.
Another part of finding the new you is a new commitment to getting in shape. Though you have the utmost desire, joining a gym may be a daunting prospect in terms of expense and self-consciousness. Appliances Connection has a plethora of options for you to attain peak fitness at negligible expense in the comfort of your own home. Here are just a couple of our offerings in the way of health and fitness equipment.
Your heart is literally the engine that keeps your body moving. Its health and maintenance are paramount for a long and productive life. That's the focus of this Kettler elliptical cross trainer. The Poly-V Drive belt and hefty 30.5 lb flywheel yield smooth and virtually silent operation. Your workout can be as low impact as you'd like when you merely want to concentrate on cardio. Telemetric hand grips continuously measure your heart rate since a steady elevated pulse makes for the most productive workout. Further metrics such as distance, time, speed, and energy consumption are monitored and presented on a prominent, center-mounted LCD computer display so you can keep track of your progress. As you reach your goals, it keeps you motivated to go even further. Once you're ready to branch out into strength training, you can use the adjustable intensity and resistance levels to work your arms, legs, and glutes. You'll be looking and feeling great in no time!
Even in the depths of frigid winter cold, there's no reason you can't get ready for swimsuit season which is right around the corner. The Body Solid Pro-Style Ab Board is a simple and no-nonsense solution to tucking in that tummy. Start off easy with a 0-degree elevation. The 40" x 12" DuraFirm back pad gives you much better support than if you were just doing sit-ups on the floor. As you progress, you'll be able to adjust the telescoping steel beam to its 12 different positions for an elevation of up to 45 degrees. Even at the most extreme supine positions, the oversized 8" foam leg and shin rollers provide maximum comfort and stability and ensures easy entry and exit. The whole setup makes sure you have exceptional back and head support to maintain proper body alignment. You'll be able to effectively isolate your entire abdominal region for a workout that suits your intensity level. By the time spring rolls around, you'll have the rock-hard six-pack and defined obliques you always wanted.