Learn more »
This Mount Vernon vanity has a traditional and prominent design with a bold Sherwin Williams Merlot Finish. The Mount Vernon vanities are manufactured to the highest furniture grade status and have matching mirrors, vanity tops and linen closets available. The Mount Vernon series of vanities include a finished interior pull out drawer and hardwood shelf. Available at AppliancesConnection
The Arlington Accent Collection features a vanity (available in 24", 30", 36", and 48" sizes) and matching linen cabinet complete with glass door, two adjustable glass shelves, and three spacious drawers. Completing the ensemble is a solid framed mirror with fluted pilasters and beveled glass. Available finishes for all pieces are distressed cherry and ebony. Matching Granite vanity tops come in your choice of black, tan brown, or gold hill.
- Crotch Mahogany veneer doors and elegant soft curved corners make this vanity stand out.
- Attractive solid hardwood back bun feet are offset to allow space for base board trim, no cutting of base board is needed.
- Multi-step furniture quality, water resistent Sherwin Williams Finish
- Solid Hardwood Construction and removeable finished plywood back.
- Self contained leveling device installed in the vanity feet for ease in leveling the cabinet on uneven floors. Brushed nickel hardware included
- The interior boasts an adjustable hardwood shelf and a removable hardwood drawer.
- The Vanity interior boasts a solid hardwood adjustable shelf and a removeable hardwood drawer.
- Products carefully packed for safe shipping. Matching Mirrors and linen cabinet are available.
- Stock Id:210390
- Type:Single Vanity
- Sink Material:Porcelain
- Top Material:Granite
- Faucet Included:No
- Mirror Included:No
- Vanity Material:Wood
- Countertop Included:Yes
893-2224 Mount Vernon Small Mirror With an Attractive Merlot Sherwin Williams Finish
893-2200 Mount Vernon Large Mirror With an Attractive Merlot Sherwin Williams Finish
893-0032 Mount Vernon Linen Cabinet With an Attractive Merlot Sherwin Williams Finish