Jet-Tech F18DP F-18DP High Temperature Undercounter Dishwasher with Built-In Booster, 40 Racks Per Hour Capacity, Stainless Wash and Rinse Arms, in Stainless Steel
Jet-Tech F18DP Dimensions
- Width 23.75"
- Depth 23.75"
- Height 33.5"
Jet-Tech F18DP Specs
- Brand Jet-Tech
- SKU F18DP
- Stock Id 734625
- Product Number F-18DP
- Warranty Info Brand New Factory Sealed With 1 Year USA Warranty
- Temperature High
- Digital Display Yes
- Color Stainless Steel
- Weight 140 lbs
- Energy Star Yes
- Installation Type Undercounter
- Volts 208/240 Volts
- Amps 23.5 amps
- Wattage 4000 Watts
- Frequency 60 Hz.
- Warranty Terms Limited 1 Year Parts and Labor
- Horsepower 1 HP
- Depth with Door at 90 Degrees 38.75"
- ADA No
- Sound Level 58 dBA
- Water Tank Capacity 6.34 Gallons
- Hose Included Yes
- Phase 1
- Recommended Pressure 30 PSI
- Water Usage .74 Gallons Per Rack
- Water Temperature 150 Degrees F
- Water Supply .5" Hot Water
- Wash Tank Capacity 6.34 Gallons
- Minimum Volts 208 Volts
- Racks Per Hour 40
- Wash Cycle Time 160
- Push-Button Start No
- Wash Tank Element 2800 Watts
- Hourly Water Consumption 24.1 Gallons
Still not sure what to get? Visit our blog for more ideas!
Enjoy These Delicious Tex-Mex Recipes on International Day of the Nacho
Tall Tub Dishwashers: Are They Better for Your Washing Needs?
How to Safely and Effectively Clean Glasses in a Dishwasher
Beko Introduces Brand-New CornerIntense Dishwashers
Miele vs. Thermador vs. Viking Dishwashers: Which is Better for Your Washing Needs?
Pros vs. Cons: Portable Dishwashers
Full Console vs. Fully Integrated Dishwashers: Which is Better for Your Kitchen?
How to Clean a Stainless Steel Dishwasher Tub
Samsung vs. Whirlpool Dishwashers: What's The Difference?
How to Clean a Plastic Dishwasher Tub