- Best Ideas for Outdoor Patio Space
- New Samsung AddWash 27inch Front Load Washer
- Washer and Dryer Combo Appliances
- Alternative Design by ACME Furniture
- Grilling - Cast Iron Grates Versus Stainless Steel Grates
- The 7 Questions you MUST Ask When Purchasing a Dishwasher
- Best Wall Ovens - April 2016
- All About The Wall Oven
- What is the Difference Between Gas vs Electric vs Induction Cooktop/Ranges?
- Agitator or No Agitator
- Chest Freezer vs Upright Freezer
- The Best Dishwashers of April 2016
- Why You Need a Convection Oven
- Dishwashers vs. Hand Washing
- Is Your Air Conditioner Too Noisy?
- Appliances and Voltage
- Top Load Washer vs Front Load Washer
- Scavolini Designs in Our Showroom
- Built-In Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator Picks
- Open vs. Sealed Burners
- Certification Marks
- Top Ten Storage Options For Wine Lovers
- Top 5 Appliance Features for a Busy Lifestyle
- Gas vs Dual Fuel Ranges
- Top 5 Cool Refrigerator Features You Should Know About
- Dishwasher Features and Their Importance
- Freestanding vs. Slide-in Ranges
- Brass vs. Aluminum Burners
- Viking - The Heart of the Kitchen
- Dorm Appliance Suggestions
- Remodeling a U-Shaped Kitchen
- Smart Appliances with App Connectivity
- Top 5 Wall Ovens of 2017
- Top Five Double Wall Ovens of 2017
- Top 5 Dishwashers of 2017
- Top Five Column Refrigerators for 2017
- Everything You Need to Know About Energy-Efficient Appliances
- Top 10 French Door Refrigerators of 2017
- The Best Microwave Drawers of 2017
- Top Five 48-Inch Range Ovens of 2017
- All About the Bosch 24-Inch Compact Laundry Pair
- Top 5 Wall Oven Microwave Combos of 2017
- Top Five 30 Inch Slide-In Ranges in 2017
- Which Range Should You Buy? Professional vs. Standard Ranges
- The Best Front Load Washers of 2017
- The Best HE Top Load Washers of 2017
- Furniture Care Series - Leather Furniture
- The Power of Steam - For Cooking, Cleaning, Laundry and Relaxation
- Internal Venting Vs. External Venting
- Washer Guide - Stackable Vs. Side-By-Side
- Top Ten 36-Inch Ranges of 2017
- Compact Appliances
- Anatomy of Appliances - Dishwashers
- The Best Large Capacity Front Load Washers of 2017
- Top 5 Coffee and Espresso Machines for Coffee Lovers
- Large Capacity Ovens
- Wall Ovens & Cooktop Combos - The New Range Replacement?
- The Best Appliance Finishes of 2017
- The Best Outdoor Grills of 2017
- The Best Compact Front-Loading Washers of 2017
- Remodeling an L-Shaped Kitchen
- How to Build a Luxury Kitchen for Less
- The Benefits Of Convection Ovens
- The Best Gas Ranges Under $1000
- Remodeling A Line Kitchen Layout
- A Guide to Specialty Ovens - Steam and Speed Ovens
- Vented Vs. Ventless Range Hoods
- Furniture Care Series Suede
- All About Built-in Dishwashers
- Freestanding Vs. Built-in Kitchen Appliances
- Flipper Kitchen Tips: How to Remodel Your Kitchen for a Profit
- Anatomy of Appliances - Wall Ovens
- Defrost Methods and How They Work
- A Guide to Maritime Appliances
- New Appliances From Thermador - Column Refrigeration
- Top Ten 24-inch Ranges of 2020
- New in 2017 - Superiore Appliances
- Child Safety Features in Appliances
- Smart Self-Diagnosing Appliances
- A Guide to Building An Outdoor Kitchen
- Energy Star Appliances
- La Cornue and Appliances Connection - An Inevitable Pairing
- How to Get a $2,000 Kitchen on a $600 Budget
- BlueStar Fall And Winter Color Preview
- Ashley Furniture - Powered Comfort
- The Top 5 Sub-Zero Refrigerators of 2017
- Appliances Connection and eCommerce - Shaking Industry Foundations
- Anatomy of Appliances - Refrigerators
- Anatomy of Appliances - Ranges
- Liebherr - Just Refrigeration
- Anatomy of Appliances - Washers
- Furniture Care - Wood
- Anatomy of Appliances - Dryers
- Black Friday Sale 2017
- Vented Vs. Ventless Dryers
- 30-Inch Ranges from Thermador and Wolf
- An In-Depth Look Into The GE Monogram Collection
- Stackable Washer and Dryer Sets - Top 5 for 2019
- Fisher Paykel 24 Inch Washer & Dryer Set
- French Door Vs. Side-By-Side Refrigerators
- The Best Way To Preserve Wine
- Furniture Care - Velvet
- Bosch Smart Appliances with Home Connect
- Holiday Gift Guide for Treating Yourself
- A Holiday Gift Guide for Busy Professionals
- A Holiday Gift Guide For Home Chefs
- Introducing BlueStar's New Chef-Inspired Electric Kitchen!
- Holiday Recipes for Microwaves
- Holiday Recipes For Ranges
- Six Best Speed Ovens
- Holiday Gift Guide for Home Entertainers
- Holiday Recipes For Wall Ovens
- Jenn-Air Appliances Guide
- An Eco-Friendly Holiday Gift Guide
- Holiday Gift Guide For New Homeowners
- Holiday Gift Guide for Home-Based Food Businesses
- A Family Friendly Holiday Gift Guide
- Top 5 Napoleon Fireplaces
- ADA Compliance for Public Restrooms
- Home Bar Essentials
- How to Upgrade Your Home on a Budget for 2018
- Custom Color Appliances
- The Best Side By Side Refrigerators of 2019
- Tips for a New You in 2018
- An Honest Review of the Viking VGIC53014BSS Range
- Viking Rebates | Luxury Kitchens for Less
- Induction Vs. Gas Vs. Electric
- The Best Washer and Dryer Sets. Period.
- GE Premium Appliance Finishes
- What's the Best Appliance Finish for your Kitchen in 2019?
- Miele Dishwasher Rebate Offer
- 36 Inch Freestanding Gas Ranges: Bertazzoni vs. Dacor vs. Tecnogas Superiore
- Top 5 Outdoor Undercounter Refrigerator Drawers
- Top 5 Steam Wall Ovens of 2019
- Should I Repair or Replace My Appliances?
- High Efficiency vs. Traditional Washers | Pros & Cons
- Enhancing Home Decor with Indirect LED Lighting
- French Door Refrigerator Comparison | Jenn-Air vs. Sub-Zero
- Quiz | Which Household Appliance Are You?
- The Quietest Dishwashers of 2019
- Laundry Symbols Guide
- Pitfalls of Rent-to-Own Appliances and Furniture
- Top Five 48 Inch Ranges of 2019
- Top 10 French Door Refrigerators 2018
- Top 5 Washers With No Agitator 2018
- The Best 36 Inch Induction Cooktops of 2019
- The Resurgence of Farm Kitchen Sinks
- The Best Kitchen Appliances Packages of 2019
- Top 5 Best GE Dishwashers 2019
- Top 5 Best Counter-Depth Refrigerators 2019
- Top 5 Best Wall Oven Microwave Combos 2018
- Microwave Drawers - Top 5 of 2019
- Top 5 GE Refrigerators 2019
- All About 24 Inch Compact Washers
- Top 10 Dishwashers of 2019
- Top 5 30-Inch Slide-In Ranges of 2018
- How to Stay Cool and Still Save Money
- Top 10 Double Wall Ovens of 2019
- Sharp Microwaves | A Glimpse Of The Future
- Fill Your Home with the Finer Appliances in Life
- Official Guide to Maintaining Your Laundry Room
- 30 Inch Professional Gas Ranges - Top 5 for 2019
- Top Five 48-Inch Dual Fuel Ranges of 2018
- Are Wolf Professional Ranges Worth It?
- Top Five 30-Inch Dual Fuel Ranges of 2018
- When and Why You Need a New Washer Hose?
- Horizontal Kitchens - On the Rise in 2018
- How to Feel Like a Professional Chef At Home
- Dual Fuel Ranges - Wolf Vs GE Monogram
- New for 2018 - Speed Queen's Top Loading Washers and Matching Dryers
- Top Five 36-Inch Dual Fuel Ranges of 2019
- The Five Most Reliable Luxury Front Load Washers for 2019
- Dream Kitchens with Custom Color Panel Ready Refrigerators
- Top Five 60-Inch Dual Fuel Ranges of 2019
- Comparing LG and Samsung Kitchen Appliance Packages
- Power Cords and Hard Wiring for New Cooking Appliances
- Top Five ADA Compliant Ranges for 2019
- Your Definitive Dual Fuel Range Guide for 2018
- Top Five ADA Compliant Refrigerators for 2019
- Top Five ADA Compliant Wall Ovens for 2019
- Review of the Napoleon Prestige PRO Series 77-Inch Grill
- Introducing Miele's New and Improved W1 T1 line of Washers and Dryers
- Whirlpool's Sunset Bronze Finish is On the Horizon
- An In-Depth Look at Viking Dishwashers
- A Look at Friedrich Air Conditioners - Luxury and Toughness in HVAC
- Your Definitive Guide to Luxury ADA Compliant Kitchen Appliances for 2018
- Best Built-In Gas Grills for 2019
- The Toto Neorest 750H Toilet - Indulgence in the Bathroom
- An In-Depth Look at the LG LMXS30776D Refrigerator
- Frigidaire - Celebrating a Century of Reliability
- Whirlpool Gas Cooktops | An In-Depth Look
- Right Arm Facing/Left Arm Facing Sectional Sofas - How to Tell the Difference
- May is Maytag Month at Appliances Connection
- A Look at the Maytag MEW9630FZ 30-Inch Electric Double Wall Oven
- LG PuriCare | Fresh Air In Your Home
- Why You Need the Miele CVA6405 24-Inch Built-In Coffee
- Appliances Connection vs. Discount Appliance Stores
- An In-Depth Look at the New Frigidaire FFBN1721TV 33-Inch French Door Refrigerator
- The Best Undercounter Wine Coolers for 2019
- The Best Luxury Outdoor Furniture Sets of 2018
- The Dacor Modernist Collection - Modern Can Be Timeless
- SMEG Kitchen Appliance Package Overview
- Fulgor Milano Kitchen Appliance Package Overview
- Frymaster Commercial Fryers Overview
- Blodgett Commercial Ovens Overview
- The Top Five Dual Fuel Double Ovens of 2018
- An In-Depth Look at the Miele 888026 Three-Piece Kitchen Appliance Package
- Whirlpool Sunset Bronze - Unique Beauty and Ultimate Dependability
- The Refrigerator Buying Guide for 2019
- Top Five ADA Compliant Cooktops for 2018
- Hestan Smart Induction Cooktops | Pushing the Limits of Innovation
- An In-Depth Look At A Viking Four-Piece Kitchen Appliance Package
- The Range Hood Buying Guide for 2019
Introducing Miele's New and Improved W1 T1 Line of Washers and Dryers
The highly anticipated W1 T1 Laundry System by Miele is now available and is already transforming the laundry industry! Miele has boldly and successfully established their presence in the high-end appliance niche by offering high-end appliances for years now, which is why there's been so much buzz about the new W1 T1 Laundry System.
Also known as the Everything Washer & Anywhere Dryer, the W1 T1 Laundry System Line includes three washing machines and two tumble dryers that are able to offer users the cutting edge features that make doing laundry a breeze.
Miele is a company that stands for innovation, aesthetic beauty, and quality. They are often recognized by third parties for their modern design and dedication to providing the best for their customers.
W1 T1 = Luxury Laundry System
What is it that makes Miele's high-end laundry systems stand out from the rest? Miele is an award-winning luxe appliance manufacturer that places a large focus on quality, which is why their laundry systems are built to last much longer than another brand names.
The company is one that also supports convenience and that's why all models in the W1 T1 Laundry System have a compact design with a 23.5" width. They're also stackable to even further reduce their footprint.
The new W1 Everything Washer Line utilizes the Miele Leak Protection System, which includes a built-in sump for overflow protection.
The T1 Anywhere Dryer is truly unique to Miele as a 120 volt electric dryer. That means it can be plugged into any standard wall outlet in the United States. Paired with the unit's ventless feature, this is a dryer that lives up to its "Anywhere" moniker
Energy Star Rated
All three Everything Washers and both Anywhere Dryers meet the strict performance standards set forth by the EPA and are therefore Energy Star Efficient, which means that users save on both water and electricity.
Because the heat pump dryer allows for the maximum efficiency with optimal results, the Anything Dryer is up to 60% more efficient than conventional dryers, making T1 tumble dryers one of the most efficient dryers available on the market today.
Miele WWF060WCS Everything Washer
This model is Miele's entry level Everything Washer and is a front loading washing machine and includes the following features:
- Honeycomb Drum. Miele patented their honeycomb drum technology that allows their washers to offer the best washing capabilities, and for all types of fabrics.
- CapDos. Makes it super easy to dispense specialty detergents, fabric softeners and any additives, which involves using already portioned capsules for extreme convenience.
- WiFiConn@ct. Users are able to connect with their W1 Everything Washer using WiFi, which allows them to manage their W1 T1 Laundry System from their cell phone. This means that at a glance they'll have access to time remaining, the TwinDos cartridge level, the ability to reorder detergents, and more!
- 13 unique preset cycles
- Miele's signature 1600 RPM Motor!
- Drain hose and flexible intake hose are included
Miele WWH660WCS Everything Washer
This is Miele's standard level Everything Washer and is a front loading washing machine like no other out there. Features include:
- All the features listed in the washer above plus...
- TwinDos. TwinDos allows users to dispense a predetermined amount of detergent automatically during the washing process using a 2-phase detergent cartridge system. This means that the TwinDos system is able to wash everything thoroughly, ensuring users always get the optimal cleaning results they expect from a quality washing machine. The TwinDos system also means convenience because there's only a need to change the cartridge once a month.
- Additional wash cycles are included for gentle washing and tough washing, for a total of 18 wash cycle options.
Miele WWH860WCS Everything Washer
This is Miele's premium level washer and is a front loading washing machine that's transforming the way laundry is done. Features include:
- All the features listed in the washers above plus...
- QuickIntense Wash. Fast and thorough, the QuickIntense washing feature provides users with the ability to clean their laundry in less than an hour!
- SingleWash. This super convenient washing option lets users easily wash small loads (@ 2.2 lbs) in only about half the time, and while using up to 70% less water and 25% less energy, all while still providing the best cleaning results!
Miele TWF160WP Anywhere Dryer
This is Miele's entry level Anywhere Dryer. It's compact, stackable and comes with a white door. This dryer includes the following features:
- Large Loads. Even though compact, the T1 Anywhere Dryer offers a max load of 17.6 pounds, impressive for a 4.1 cubic feet drum.
- Ventless Technology. Ventless dryer technology means that there's no duct work necessary, which means that there are more installation options besides the traditional laundry room dryer setup. The Anywhere Dryer is often installed in a closet, so all one has to do is leave the doors open during the drying cycle for better air circulation.
- Heat Pump Technology. The reason why the T1 Anywhere Dryer is so energy efficient is because of the heat pump technology used, which regenerates low heat temperatures.
- FragranceDos. A special holder allows users to add a fragrance pod to their laundry when drying, which are available in a few different scents
- AutoSense. The T1 Anywhere Dryer includes a moisture features that allows the dryer to automatically know how long it takes to dry a particular load.
- 10 preselected dryer programs
Miele TWI180WP Anywhere Dryer
This is Miele's premium level Anywhere Dryer. It's compact, stackable and comes with a see-through glass door. The dryer includes the following features:
- Includes all features listed in the dryer above plus...
- SteamFinish Technology. Users can choose to release a fine mist of steam that can help smooth out unwanted wrinkles or refresh clothes in no time at all.
- Specialized Pillow Drying Programs
The W1 T1 Laundry System is one that has been highly anticipated as it takes doing laundry to a whole new level, and it does so by offering users a high-end laundry system that is more than convenient.
It can wash and dry laundry like no other brand can. When it comes to high-quality quality fabric care, only Miele's high-end appliances can provide users with a truly exceptional laundry care system that can simply make their lives easier.