Learn more »
Created specifically for homes with septic systems, the Evolution Septic Assist delivers the new standard in sound and grind performance. Our powerful food waste disposers are the right choice when replacing an existing unit or designing a brand-new kitchen. Available at AppliancesConnection
Created specifically for homes with septic systems, the Evolution Septic Assist delivers the new standard in sound and grind performance.
Our powerful food waste disposers are the right choice when replacing an existing unit or designing a brand-new kitchen. You can choose between five Evolution models, including Evolution Compact, designed specifically for homes with restricted cabinet space.
With an InSinkErator® food waste disposer in your kitchen, chicken bones, fruit rinds, coffee grounds and more can go right in the sink -- where theyre virtually liquefied to safely flow into your sewage system or septic tank. Youll enjoy a cleaner food preparation area, and less bagged garbage cluttering your home.
Whats more, if youve never owned a food waste disposer, youre in for a pleasant surprise. InSinkErator® disposers are economical to operate: in fact, theyre among the least expensive installed kitchen appliances.
- MultiGrind Two grind stages let you quickly grind difficult food waste you wouldn’t put in a standard disposer, like celery and potato peels.
- SoundSeal Makes the Evolution Septic Assist at least 40% quieter than standard disposers.
- 40-Ounce Stainless Steel Grind Chamber and Grind Component Handles more volume than standard disposers.
- Bio-Charge® Injection Technology Utilizes a natural microorganism to help break down food waste.
- 3/4 Horsepower Dura-Drive® Induction Motor Gives you more horsepower than standard disposers.
Type of Feed: Continuous
On/Off Control: Wall Switch
Motor: Single Phase
Amp. (Avg. Load): 8.1
Time Rating: Intermittent
Lubrication: Permanently Lubricated Upper & Lower Bearings
Shipping Weight (Approx.): 25.5 lbs.
Unit Finish: Black Enamel Gray TEN-1706
Overall Height: 12-5/8”
SoundSeal Technology: Anti-Vibration Mount, Anti-Vibration Tailpipe Mount, Quiet Collar Sink Baffle, SoundLimiter Insulation
MultiGrind Technology: GrindShear Ring
Injection Mechanism: Bio-Charge®
Grind Chamber Capacity: 40 oz.
Motor Protection: Manual Reset Overload
Average Water Usage: 1/4 Gallon Per Person Per Day
Average Electrical Usage: 1/2 KWH Per Month
Drain Connection: 1-1/2” Anti-Vibration (Hose Clamp)
Dishwasher Drain Connection: Yes
- Stock Id:52575
- Product Number:ISESEPTICASSIST
- Type:Continuous Feed
- Power Connector:Direct Wire
- Grinding Speed (RPM):1725
- Volts:120 Volts
- Auto Reverse:No
- Height:12 5/8"
- Horsepower (Hp):3/4