Learn more »
The Evolution Essential featuring Multigrind technology does what standard food waste disposers cannot, handles far more volume, and makes far less racket—a perfect solution for a wide variety of kitchens. Our powerful multigrind food waste disposers are the right choice when replacing an existing unit or designing a brand-new kitchen. Available at AppliancesConnectionDescription:
The Evolution Essential featuring Multigrind technology does what standard food waste disposers cannot, handles far more volume, and makes far less racket—a perfect solution for a wide variety of kitchens.
Our powerful multigrind food waste disposers are the right choice when replacing an existing unit or designing a brand-new kitchen. You can choose between five Evolution models, including Evolution Septic Assist, designed specifically for homes with septic systems.With an InSinkErator® food waste disposer in your kitchen, chicken bones, fruit rinds, coffee grounds and more can go right in the sink -- where theyre virtually liquefied to safely flow into your sewage system or septic tank. Youll enjoy a cleaner food preparation area, and less bagged garbage cluttering your home.
Whats more, if youve never owned a food waste disposer, youre in for a pleasant surprise. InSinkErator® disposers are economical to operate: in fact, theyre among the least expensive installed kitchen appliances.
- MultiGrind Two grind stages let you quickly grind difficult food waste you wouldn’t put in a standard disposer, like celery and potato peels.
- SoundSeal Makes the Evolution Essential at least 40% quieter than standard disposers.
- 40-Ounce Stainless Steel Grind Chamber and Grind Component Handles more volume than standard disposers.
- 3/4 Horsepower Dura-Drive® Induction Motor Gives you more horsepower than standard disposers.
- Quiet-Collar Sink Baffle Ensures quiet operation.
|Type of Feed||Continuous|
|On/Off Control||Wall Switch|
|Amp. (Avg. Load)
|Lubrication||Permanently Lubricated Upper & Lower Bearings|
|Shipping Weight (Approx.)||20.8 lbs.|
|Unit Finish||Black Enamel Gray TEN-1706|
|Overall Height||12-5/8 in.|
|SoundSeal Technology||Anti-Vibration Mount |
Anti-Vibration Tailpipe Mount
Quiet Collar Sink Baffle
|MultiGrind Technology||GrindShear Ring|
|Grind Chamber Capacity||40 oz.|
|Motor Protection||Manual Reset Overload|
|Average Water Usage||1/4 Gallon Per Person Per Day|
|Average Electrical Usage||1/2 KWH Per Month|
|Drain Connection||1-1/2" Anti-Vibration (Hose Clamp)|
|Dishwasher Drain Connection||Yes|
- Stock Id:52571
- Type:Continuous Feed
- Power Connector:Direct Wire
- Grinding Speed (RPM):1725
- Volts:120 Volts
- Auto Reverse:No
- Width:8 3/4"
- Height:12 5/8"
- Depth:8 3/4"
- Horsepower (Hp):3/4
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost:
Info & Guides
- In-Sink-Erator ESSENTIAL - Mounting Adapter Guide
- In-Sink-Erator ESSENTIAL - Check the plant in your area
- In-Sink-Erator ESSENTIAL - Household Disposers and Accessories Brochure
- In-Sink-Erator ESSENTIAL - Specifications
- In-Sink-Erator ESSENTIAL - Installation Care and Use Manual
- In-Sink-Erator ESSENTIAL - warranty details