Majestic Techno Series Gas Freestanding Range with 5 Burners, Sealed Burner, Warming Drawer, 3.55 cu. ft. Primary Oven Capacity, Griddle, Electronic Ignition, Convection Oven Cooking in Midnight Blue
This is a special order item and cannot be cancelled nor returnable once the item is allocated. Est. arrival is 2-4 weeks (subject to availability). You will be contacted via email with a status on the item within 3 Business Days
Learn more »
Majestic Techno Collection 36" Freestanding Gas Range with 5 Burner, Griddle, Rotisserie, 23,500 BTU, 3.5 Cu. Ft. Capacity, 2 Racks and Removable Oven Door. Available at AppliancesConnection
ILVE is a company that believes in safety and quality. This belief has been demonstrated in all ILVE's products, made and admired for over 50 years. The wealth of experience gained during this period together with a specific know-how in gas and electric household cooking appliances has resulted in an advanced and safe technology mixed with a superior design and unique styling. ILVE products range follows the latest design and compliments the latest trends in furnishing, thanks to which they are simple to be used and which will enhance any type of interior decoration.
All products are manufactured according to International Standards and their quality is continuously controlled by world major Certification Institutes. ILVE products are certified to CE and CSA standards allowing them free entry to all Member Countries within the European Union, the United States and Canada. Presently ILVE distributes its products in more than 40 countries worldwide. ILVE's mission is to offer the widest choice of cooking appliances to meet any special kitchen requirements through the leadership in design and technical innovation. ILVE leads in quality, safety, design and equipment range and has confidence to maintain this lead in the future. Renowned for innovation and superior design, ILVE gas and dual fuel ranges come in 8 finishes. A host of options gives you the opportunity to custom design your own range.
- This provides a more even heat than a conventional oven and food is "sealed" very quickly
Preheating is generally unnecessary
- As there is no top or bottom heat the whole area of the oven can be utilized
- This setting is ideal for batch baking or cooking a complete meal
- A fast intensive form of cooking, suitable for a variety of dishes
- It replaces the spit and can be used for baked fish, braised vegetables, kebabs, roast chicken, duck etc.
- An energy-saving method for deep cooking
- Suitable for chops, sausages, kebabs etc.
- Suitable for roast meats in general e.g. fillet steak, grilled fish and vegetables
- And also for cooking "au gratin" e.g. cauliflower cheese
- Stainless Steel Mesh Infra Red burner delivers up to 1,600 degrees to sear quickly and deeply.
- Easy Glide Rolling Racks
- This operates like a conventional gas oven and can be used accordingly
- Suitable for pork, chops, sausage, game, roast veal, meringues and biscuits, baked fruit, etc.
- 3 special glasses keep the heat inside the oven allowing the temperature on the outer glass to remain low
- Internal glasses and door can be easily removed for cleaning
- It is obtained through the use of high-density glass-wool panels
- All this has been studied to guarantee uniformity of temperature and energy saving
Class A for performance and consumption (according to European standards)
- The design solutions that characterise the ovens are now extended to the whole range
- This is demonstrated by the Energy Label, the European standard introduced in January 2003, which classifies ovens according to their energy consumption
Electronic Ignition included in the knobs
- Just press a knob and the burner will light up
- With stabilized flame, they eliminated eventual flame extinctions due to draught or liquid overflow
- Includes 1 triple ring burner, 2 big burners, small burner and gas fry-top burner (griddle)
- Enamelled removable burner cup for easy cleaning
- Sturdy cast iron grates
- All cookers are fitted with thermocouple as standard supply
Plate Warming Drawer
- Ideal for warming plates when the oven is in use
- Detail of the Rounded Top
- Besides giving a pleasant new appearance, it compensates the difference in depth between the kitchen units and the cooker, thus avoiding an impact between the two depths
- The following accessories must be shipped with the range. It cannot be ordered later.
- Oven Sliding Tray, Nostalgic Handrail and Decorative Feet
|Stainless Steel Handle||Yes|
|Interior Width||25 3/16"|
|Interior Depth||17 11/16"|
|Interior Height||13 3/4"|
|Set 1 QTY||1|
|Set 1 Output||15500|
|Set 2 QTY||3|
|Set 2 Output||10500|
|Set 3 QTY||1|
|Set 3 Output||7000|
|Burners / Elements||5|
|Cooktop Control Type||Knobs|
|Primary Oven Capacity||3.55 cu. ft.|
|Oven Control Type||Knobs|
|Digital Temperature Display||No|
|Broiler Element Location||Top|
|Interior Oven Light||Yes|
- Stock Id:339232
- Series:Majestic Techno
- Color:Midnight Blue
- Cooktop:Sealed Burner
- Series:Majestic Techno
- Fuel Type:Gas
- Volts:120 Volts
- LP Conversion:Yes
- ADA Compliant:No
- Primary Oven Capacity:3.55 cu. ft.
- Burners / Elements:5
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Digital Temperature Display:No
- Delay Bake:No
- Oven Control Type:Knobs
- Electronic Ignition:Yes
- Convection Oven Cooking:Yes
- Downdraft Ventilation:No
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:No
- Ignition Type:Electronic
- Continuous Grates:Yes
- Set 1 QTY:1
- Set 1 Output:15500
- Modules Required:No
- Stainless Steel Handle:Yes
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Removable Door:Yes
- Oven BTUs:23,500
- Set 2 QTY:3
- Set 2 Output:10500
- Interior Width:25.1875"
- Interior Depth:17.6875"
- Interior Height:13.75"
- Set 3 QTY:1
- Set 3 Output:7000
- Star-K Certified:No
- Cooktop Control Type:Knobs
Lights burners without the need of standing pilot.
Triple-Pane Glass Door
All ovens have a removable triple-pane glass door for easy internal cleaning. Also allows for better heat insulation and energy savings.
Equipped with a Thermocouple, a heat sensor that automatically turns the gas off if the flame is extinguished. This prevents fire accidents from happening.
Convection Oven Cooking
The convection fan system results in the most complete exchange of air possible. This provides incredibly precise, even heat distribution.
Please note: cooking in this mode is conducted with the door closed. The fan reduces the fierce heat from the broiler, providing an excellent method for broiling a range of foods; chops, steaks, etc. without having to turn the food during cooking.
A09223 Warming Shelf For Backsplash
G00201 Bain-Marie (3 Stainless Steel Basins)
G07611 Recirculating Kits for Range Hoods (2 Pc. Kit)
A/006/06 Small Flat Cast Iron Steak Pan
A/006/04 Small Ribbed Cast Iron Steak Pan
A/006/02 Large Ribbed Cast Iron Steak Pan
A/006/08 Large Flat Cast Iron Steak Pan
A04001 Cover for Ilve Fry-Top Griddle. Heavy Stainless Steel Dome for Heat Retention, Steaming, and Simmering.Top Mounted Ball handle for easy placement and removal.
A48401 15/16" Solid Wood Chopping Board made for ILVE Fry Top Griddle surface. Fits precisely for slip free food preparation. solid wood construction.
G42212-08 Decorative Scroll Feet (1 Pair): Chrome
G17023 Self-Cleaning Panels for Maxi-Oven 90
A0172008 Stainless Steel Hood Extension for UAM Series
G00202 Basins for Steam Cooking
G41903 Stainless Steel Ribbed BBQ Grill Plate for use with Ilve Griddle/Fry-Top Ranges
AMZ90 Wrap Around Toe Kick For UM76
AM4-90 35.88" Stainless Steel Back Splash with Ladles Bracket
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost: