Majestic Techno Series Dual Fuel Freestanding Range with 5 Sealed Burner Cooktop, Warming Drawer, 3.55 cu. ft. Primary Oven Capacity, Griddle, Delay Bake, Viewing Window, in Stainless Steel
Learn more »
Majestic Techno Collection 36" Freestanding Dual Fuel Range with 5 Burner, Rotisserie, Griddle, 3.5 Cu. Ft. Capacity, 2 Racks and Removable Oven Door and Warming Drawer. Available at AppliancesConnection
ILVE is a company that believes in safety and quality. This belief has been demonstrated in all ILVE's products, made and admired for over 50 years. The wealth of experience gained during this period together with a specific know-how in gas and electric household cooking appliances has resulted in an advanced and safe technology mixed with a superior design and unique styling. ILVE products range follows the latest design and compliments the latest trends in furnishing, thanks to which they are simple to be used and which will enhance any type of interior decoration.
All products are manufactured according to International Standards and their quality is continuously controlled by world major Certification Institutes. ILVE products are certified to CE and CSA standards allowing them free entry to all Member Countries within the European Union, the United States and Canada. Presently ILVE distributes its products in more than 40 countries worldwide. ILVE's mission is to offer the widest choice of cooking appliances to meet any special kitchen requirements through the leadership in design and technical innovation. ILVE leads in quality, safety, design and equipment range and has confidence to maintain this lead in the future. Renowned for innovation and superior design, ILVE gas and dual fuel ranges come in 8 finishes. A host of options gives you the opportunity to custom design your own range.
Defrost Function and Quick Start
- Defrosting of frozen food is accelerated by means of fan driven air circulation
- The advantage of defrosting at room temperature is that it does not alter the taste and appearance of the food
- This provides a more even heat than a conventional oven and food is "sealed" very quickly
Preheating is generally unnecessary
- As there is no top or bottom heat the whole area of the oven can be utilized
- This setting is ideal for batch baking or cooking a complete meal
- A fast intensive form of cooking, suitable for a variety of dishes
- It replaces the spit and can be used for baked fish, braised vegetables, kebabs, roast chicken, duck etc.
- An energy-saving method for deep cooking
- Suitable for chops, sausages, kebabs etc.
- Suitable for roast meats in general e.g. fillet steak, grilled fish and vegetables
- And also for cooking "au gratin" e.g. cauliflower cheese
- Especially suitable for browning and to add the finishing touches of colour to different dishes
- We suggest this setting when browning lasagna, melting cheese toppings etc.
- As the heat comes from the lower element, this setting is particularly suitable for pastry and cakes e.g. flans, pizzas, biscuits, fruit cakes etc.
- This operates like a conventional electric oven and can be used accordingly
- Suitable for pork, chops, sausage, game, roast veal, meringues and biscuits, baked fruit, etc.
- 3 special glasses keep the heat inside the oven allowing the temperature on the outer glass to remain low
- Internal glasses and door can be easily removed for cleaning
- It is obtained through the use of high-density glass-wool panels
- All this has been studied to guarantee uniformity of temperature and energy saving
Class A for performance and consumption (according to European standards)
- The design solutions that characterise the ovens are now extended to the whole range
- This is demonstrated by the Energy Label, the European standard introduced in January 2003, which classifies ovens according to their energy consumption
Electronic Ignition included in the knobs
- Just press a knob and the burner will light up
- With stabilized flame, they eliminated eventual flame extinctions due to draught or liquid overflow
- Includes 1 triple ring burner, 2 big burners, small burner and gas fry-top burner (griddle)
- Enamelled removable burner cup for easy cleaning
- Sturdy cast iron grates
- All cookers are fitted with thermocouple as standard supply
- Upon request some appliances will be supplied without thermocouple
Plate Warming Drawer
- Ideal for warming plates when the oven is in use
- Detail of the Rounded Top
- Besides giving a pleasant new appearance, it compensates the difference in depth between the kitchen units and the cooker, thus avoiding an impact between the two depths
- The following accessories must be shipped with the range. It cannot be ordered later.
- Oven Sliding Tray, Nostalgic Handrail and Decorative Feet
- Easy Glide Rolling Racks
|Fuel Type||Dual Fuel|
|Stainless Steel Handle||Yes|
|Interior Width||25 3/16"|
|Interior Depth||17 11/16"|
|Interior Height||13 3/4"|
|Set 1 QTY||1|
|Set 1 Output||15500|
|Set 2 QTY||3|
|Set 2 Output||10500|
|Set 3 QTY||1|
|Set 3 Output||7000|
|Burners / Elements||5|
|Cooktop Control Type||Knobs|
|Primary Oven Capacity||3.55 cu. ft.|
|Oven Control Type||Knobs|
|Digital Temperature Display||No|
|Broiler Element Location||Top|
|Interior Oven Light||Yes|
- View All
- Appliance Accessories
- Appliance Warranties
- Back Guards
- Chimney Extensions
- Gas Hoses
- Other Range Accessories
- Range Hood Accessories
- Toe Kicks
A04001 Large Griddle Dome
A48401 Chopping Board
G17023 Continuous Clean Oven Panels
G00202 Steam Cooker - Stainless Steel Basins
10 Year Major Component Warranty
AM4-90 36" Stainless Steel Back Splash
A0172008 32" Hood Extension: Stainless Steel
36" Gas Range & Gas Furnace Flex-line Hose.
48" Gas Range & Gas Furnace Flex-line Hose.
A09223 Warming Shelf For Backsplash
A/006/04 Small Ribbed Cast Iron Steak Pan
$159.00Qty: Rebate Available
A/006/06 Small Flat Cast Iron Steak Pan
$159.00Qty: Rebate Available
A/006/02 Large Ribbed Cast Iron Steak Pan
$169.00Qty: Rebate Available
A/006/08 Large Flat Cast Iron Steak Pan
$169.00Qty: Rebate Available
G42212-08 Decorative Scroll Feet (1 Pair): Chrome
G00201 Bain-Marie (3 Stainless Steel Basins)
$309.00Qty: Rebate Available
G41903 12" 304 Stainless Steel BBQ Grill
$599.00Qty: Rebate Available
G07611 Recirculating Kits for Range Hoods (2 Piece Kit)
AMZ90 Wrap Around Toe Kick for UM90 Ranges
ILVE and Verona - Designer and Architect Rebate Program
FOR DESIGNERS AND ARCHITECTS ONLY.
Get 3% Cash Back via Mail-in Rebate When You Choose ILVE and Verona Ranges.
Promotion valid through December 31, 2017 Download Rebate Form
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Info & Guides
- Stock Id:339279
- Product Number:UMT90FMPI
- Series:Majestic Techno
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Fuel Type:Dual Fuel
- Cooktop:Sealed Burner
- Continuous Grates:Yes
- Stainless Steel Handle:Yes
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Interior Width:25.1875"
- Interior Depth:17.6875"
- Interior Height:13.75"
- Downdraft Ventilation:No
- Burners / Elements:5
- Cooktop Control Type:Knobs
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Digital Temperature Display:No
- Delay Bake:Yes
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:No
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Removable Door:Yes
- Primary Oven Capacity:3.55 cu. ft.
- Oven Control Type:Knobs
- Volts:230/208 Volts
- Oven Wattage:3700
- Ignition Type:Electronic
- LP Conversion:Yes
- ADA Compliant:No
- Set 1 QTY:1
- Set 1 Output:15500
- Modules Required:No
- Set 2 QTY:3
- Set 2 Output:10500
- Set 3 QTY:1
- Set 3 Output:7000
- Star-K Certified:No
- Weight:340.00 lbs