ICE2107FR ICE Series Modular Full Cube Ice Machine with Superior Construction, Cuber Evaporator, Harvest Assist, Remote Condensing Unit and Filter-Free Air in Durable Stainless Finish
Learn more »
The Ice-O-Matic water cooled ice machine makes clear, gourmet ice cubes. This modular can produce up to 1814 pounds of ice per day in optimite conditions. With it's great reproduction rate, this ice machine is a great choice for those that require a great amount of ice on a daily basis. The water cooled ice machine produces ice consistently when air and water temperature increase and also operates quietly whilst doing so. The Harvest Assist feature allows more ice to be created while consuming less energy, and the Pure Ice technology ensures you will receive the freshest, best testing ice possible. Available at AppliancesConnection
Located in Denver, Colorado, Ice-O-Matic is a leading global manufacturer of a wide range of commercial ice-making products including cube ice makers, Pearl Ice makers, flake ice makers, storage bins, dispensers and water filters. Since 1952, they have been developing new technologies and programs, such as the introduction of AgION® Antimicrobial Compound in our ICE Series cube ice makers and our extended warranty water filter program, which have resulted in the creation of products that are more efficient for business and safer for the environment.
Ice-O-Matic ice makers are constructed from durable stainless steel on the inside and a durable stainless finish and industrial-grade finger-print proof molding on the outside.
Ice-O-Matic combines a copper core for superior conductivity with electroless nickel plating to resist the damaging effects of water and ice over an extended period of time.
Built-in antimicrobial protection for the life of the ice maker prevents bacteria and slime fungus growth. Ice-O-Matic's optional water filtration system provides protection against unpleasant tastes, odors and scale formation.
Consistent Ice production 24/7 by pushing the ice into the bin rather than waiting for gravity to overpower the scale.
No air filter to clean or change.
Cube Ice Makers – ICE Series Warranty:
- Three years Parts and Labor.
- Five years Parts coverage on the evaporator and the compressor.
- Seven years Parts and Labor on the evaporator when you enroll in the Ice-O-Matic IFQ Series water filter program with your cube ice maker and replace the filter every six months (available in the U.S.A. and Canada only).
|Field Reversible Doors:||No|
|Accepts Custom Panels:||No|
|Cube Size:||Full Cubes|
|Energy Star Rated:||No|
|Energy Use:||3.9-5.0 KWh/100 lb ice|
|Daily Ice Production:||Ice Production: 1636 lbs (70°F air/ 50°F water); AHRI Production: 1525 lbs (90°F air/ 70°F water)|
- Stock Id:347260
- Cube Size:Full
- Energy Star:No
- Ice Storage:No
- Accepts Custom Panels:No
- ADA Compliant:No
- Drain Required:No
- Approved for Outdoor Use:No
- Daily Ice Production:1636 lbs.
- Field Reversible Doors:No
- Voltage Characteristics:208-230/60/3
- Energy Use:3.9-5.0 KWh/100 lb ice
- Condensing Unit Type:Remote
- View All
- Water/Ice Maker Hoses
- Appliance Warranties
- Commercial Ice Machine Accessories
- Commercial Modular or Ice Machine Head
60" Water Hose/Ice Maker Connector with 1/4" Compression
72" Water Hose/Ice Maker Connector with 1/4" Compression
120" Water Hose/Ice Maker Connector with 1/4" Compression
180" Water Hose/Ice Maker Connector with 1/4" Compression
10 Year Major Component Warranty
IFQ2 System-Water Filter with Sediment Removal, Maximum Space Utilization, Scale Inhibitor and Activated Carbon
VRC5061B Remote Condenser with Quiet Operation, R404A: An Approved Non-Ozone-Depleting Refrigerant and Superior Construction in Glavanized Steel Finish
Info & Guides
- Ice-O-Matic ICE2107FR - Brochure
- Ice-O-Matic ICE2107FR - Installation Manual
- Ice-O-Matic ICE2107FR - Parts Manual Revision 3
- Ice-O-Matic ICE2107FR - Service Bulletin
- Ice-O-Matic ICE2107FR - Service Manual
- Ice-O-Matic ICE2107FR - Specifications Sheet
- Ice-O-Matic ICE2107FR - VRC Remote Condenser
- Ice-O-Matic ICE2107FR - Parts Manual Revision 1 and 2