30" Classic Series Electric Single Wall Oven with Convection, Sabbath Mode, Delay Bake, RapidHeat™ Bake Element in Black
The EORS130B is an amazing electric single wall oven, perfect for any kitchen. The Patented RapidHeat™ Bake Element under glass allows for faster preheating and exceptionally even baking and browning. The Exclusive Four-Part Pure Convection™ System reduces cooking time, provides superior heat distribution and eliminates flavor transfer. Available at AppliancesConnection
The Renaissance Wall Oven operates like 6 individual ovens, with a combination of cooking options that will release the hidden chef in anyone. Whether the consumer uses Bake, Broil, Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Convection Roast, Pure Convection or Proof preparing any meal will be an effortless task using any one of the intuitive cooking modes.
The exclusive Pure Convection technology helps create uniform temperatures on every level of the oven cell and features a unique filter, which allows home chefs to cook multiple items at the same time without the worry of flavor transfer. Now, every entree and hors d’oevours, even the baked brie and stuffed mushrooms with bacon and the oven-steamed mussels with lime ginger butter, can be heated together without the fear of tastes blending.
- Patented RapidHeat™ Bake Element (3,100W) under glass allows for faster preheating and exceptionally even baking and browning. Not to mention easy clean up.
- Exclusive Four-Part Pure Convection™ System , with fan, heating element (2200W), air baffle and convection filter, reduces cooking time, provides superior heat distribution, and eliminates flavor transfer.
- 6 Cooking Modes: Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Convection Roast, Pure Convection™, Bake and Broil
- Recessed Electric Broil Element (3,100W)
- Jet Black Porcelain Oven Cell won't discolor with frequent use.
- Dehydrate and Proof settings for more advanced culinary enthusiasts.
- Control Features: Delay Timed Cooking, Timed Cooking, Automatic Hold, 10-Key Pad, Clock, Two Timers
- Automatic Hold switches oven into a keep warm mode when desired cook time is complete so you won't overcook your food.
- Reverse Air Flow Cooling System keeps oven door temperature comfortable to touch.
- Digital Temperature Probe connects to controls and switches oven into Automatic Hold when desired internal food temperature is reached.
- GlideRack™ fully extends out of the oven using a smooth gliding ball bearing system. Great for moving heavier dishes in and out of the oven more easily.
- Halogen lighting provides improved visibility of what's cooking.
- Self-Cleaning Oven
- Sabbath Mode; Star-K Certified ( www.star-k.com )
- Refined Professional Epicure® Design
- Designed and Manufactured in California, USA
|Oven Capacity:||3.9 Cu. Ft.|
|Control Panel:||Electronic Touch|
|Patented RapidHeat Bake Element:||Yes|
|Bake Element Under Glass:||Yes|
|Recessed Broil Element:||8-Pass|
|Closed Door Broiling:||Yes|
|Proof Mode:||No (Manual Proofing)|
|Reverse Air Flow:||Yes|
|Digital Timer and Clock:||Dual|
|Delayed Timed Cooking:||Yes|
|Sabbath Mode:||Star-K Certified|
|GlideRack:||1 Full Extension Included|
|Broil and Grill Pan:||Included|
|Electrical Requirements:||240V, 60Hz, 30A|
|Total Connected Load @ 240V:||5.0 kW (20.8A)|
|Bake Element:||2,500 Watts|
|Broil Element:||3,100 Watts|
|Warranty:||One Year Parts and Labor|
|Overall Width:||29 7/8"|
|Overall Height:||28 7/16"|
|Cutout Width:||28 1/2"|
|Cutout Height:||27 5/8"|
- Stock Id:98688
- Sabbath Mode:Yes
- Digital Temperature Display:Yes
- Delay Bake:Yes
- RapidHeat™ Bake Element:Yes
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Volts:240 Volts
- Removable Door:Yes
- Cutout Width:28.5"
- Cutout Depth:24"
- Cutout Height:27.375"
- Exterior Width:30"
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:Yes
- ADA Compliant:No
- Stainless Steel Handle:Yes
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Undercounter Installable:Yes
- Primary Oven Capacity:3.9 cu. ft.
- Warranty Terms:1 Year
- Star-K Certified:Yes
- Oven Control Type:Touch Sensor
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
- Oven Watts:3100
RapidHeat™ Bake Element
Allows for faster preheating and exceptionally even baking and browning. Not to mention easy clean up.
Exclusive Four-Part Pure Convection™ System
Fan, heating element (2200W), air baffle and convection filter, reduces cooking time, provides superior heat distribution, and eliminates flavor transfer.
Six Cooking Modes
Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Convection Roast, Pure Convection, Bake, and Broil
Dacor - Up to $3347 Savings
Purchase any 30"/36"/48" Range and choose to receive up to $500 savings on select Dishwasher or $250 Instant Savings.
Purchase any Cooktop plus Wall Oven and choose to receive up to $500 savings on select Dishwasher or $250 Instant Savings.
Add a 30"/36" Built-In Refrigeration to any of the above options and choose to receive $250 savings on DHW Range Hood or $250 instant savings.
*This is an instant discount deal. No mail-in rebate required.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
Info & Guides
- Dacor EORS130B - Combined Configuration Microwave - Renaissance Wall Oven - Warming Oven 052908?? PDF [1.0 MB]
- Dacor EORS130B - Installation Instructions
- Dacor EORS130B - Use & Care Manuals
- Dacor EORS130B - Planning Guides
- Dacor EORS130B - Combined Configuration Drop-In Cooktop_ERV-PRV_Wall Oven
- Dacor EORS130B - Combined Configuration Drop-In Cooktop_RV_Single Wall Oven