36" Electric Single Wall Oven with Convection, Sabbath Mode, Delay Bake, RapidHeat™ Bake Element in Stainless Steel
The EORS136SCH 36" single electric wall convection oven has a capacity of 4.3 cu. ft. The convection system used is Dacor's exclusive Four-Part Pure Convection™ system. It utilizes a fan, 2200W heating element, air baffle and a conection filter to reduce cooking time, increase heat distribution and eliminate flavor transfer. Available at AppliancesConnection
- Patented RapidHeat Bake Element (2,500W) under glass allows for faster preheating and exceptionally even baking and browning. Not to mention easy clean up.
- Exclusive Four-Part Pure Convection System, with fan, heating element (2200W), air baffle and convection filter, reduces cooking time, provides superior heat distribution, and eliminates flavor transfer.
- 6 Cooking Modes: Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Convection Roast, Pure Convection , Bake and Broil
- Recessed Electric Broil Element (3,100W)
- Jet Black Porcelain Oven Cell won't discolor with frequent use.
- Dehydrate and Proof settings for more advanced culinary enthusiasts.
- Control Features: Delay Timed Cooking, Timed Cooking, Automatic Hold, 10-Key Pad, Clock, Two Timers
- Automatic Hold switches oven into a keep warm mode when desired cook time is complete so you won't overcook your food.
- Reverse Air Flow Cooling System keeps oven door temperature comfortable to touch.
- Digital Temperature Probe connects to controls and switches oven into Automatic Hold when desired internal food temperature is reached.
- GlideRack fully extends out of the oven using a smooth gliding ball bearing system. Great for moving heavier dishes in and out of the oven more easily.
- Halogen lighting provides improved visibility of what's cooking.
- Self-Cleaning Oven
- Sabbath Mode; Star-K Certified ( www.star-k.com )
- Refined Professional Epicure® Design
- Designed and Manufactured in California, USA
|Oven Capacity:||4.3 Cu. Ft.|
|Control Panel:||Electronic Touch|
|Patented RapidHeat Bake Element:||Yes|
|Bake Element Under Glass:||Yes|
|Recessed Broil Element:||8-Pass|
|Reverse Air Flow:||Yes|
|Digital Timer and Clock:||Dual|
|Control Functions:||Start Time, Cook Time, Stop Time and Temperature Hold|
|Sabbath Mode:||Star-K Certified|
|GlideRack:||1 Full Extension Included|
|Broil and Grill Pan:||Included|
|Electrical Requirements:||240V, 60Hz, 30A|
|Total Connected Load @ 240V:||5.3 kW (22A)|
|Bake Element:||2,500 Watts|
|Broil Element:||3,500 Watts|
|Warranty:||One Year Parts and Labor|
|Overall Width:||35 7/8"|
|Overall Height:||28 5/8"|
|Cutout Width:||34 1/2"|
|Cutout Height:||27 3/4"|
- Stock Id:98687
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Exterior Width:36"
- Delay Bake:Yes
- Volts:240/208 Volts
- Sabbath Mode:Yes
- Amps:30 Amps
- Digital Temperature Display:Yes
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:Yes
- ADA Compliant:No
- Cutout Width:34.5"
- Cutout Depth:24"
- Cutout Height:27.75"
- Stainless Steel Handle:Yes
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Removable Door:Yes
- Undercounter Installable:Yes
- Primary Oven Capacity:4.3 cu. ft.
- Warranty Terms:1 Year
- Oven Control Type:Touch Sensor
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
- Oven Watts:3500
RapidHeat™ Bake Element
Allows for faster preheating and exceptionally even baking and browning. Not to mention easy clean up.
Exclusive Four-Part Pure Convection™ System
Fan, heating element (2200W), air baffle and convection filter, reduces cooking time, provides superior heat distribution, and eliminates flavor transfer.
Six Cooking Modes
Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Convection Roast, Pure Convection, Bake, and Broil
Dacor - Up to $3347 Savings
Purchase any 30"/36"/48" Range and choose to receive up to $500 savings on select Dishwasher or $250 Instant Savings.
Purchase any Cooktop plus Wall Oven and choose to receive up to $500 savings on select Dishwasher or $250 Instant Savings.
Add a 30"/36" Built-In Refrigeration to any of the above options and choose to receive $250 savings on DHW Range Hood or $250 instant savings.
*This is an instant discount deal. No mail-in rebate required.
Dacor 3 Years for Free
Enjoy your Dacor appliance down to its very last detail with three years manufacturer warranty protection FREE.
Just follow these 3 easy steps:
1. Purchase any Dacor appliance from an authorized Dacor dealer from January 1 through December 31, 2016.
2. Register your appliance for warranty protection online at warranty.dacor.com by January 30, 2017.
3. Enter code 3FF-W in the Promotion Code field and your warranty protection period will automatically extend to 3 years.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
Info & Guides
- Dacor EORS136SCH - Combined Configuration Microwave - Renaissance Wall Oven - Warming Oven 052908?? PDF [1.0 MB]
- Dacor EORS136SCH - Installation Instructions
- Dacor EORS136SCH - Use & Care Manuals
- Dacor EORS136SCH - Planning Guides
- Dacor EORS136SCH - Combined Configuration Microwave - Wall Oven (DO-EOR-MOR-RO) - Warming Drawer
- Dacor EORS136SCH - Combined Configuration Microwave_Warming Drawer_ DO-EOR-MOR-RO
- Dacor EORS136SCH - Combined Configuration Drop-In Cooktop_ERV-PRV_Wall Oven
- Dacor EORS136SCH - Combined Configuration Drop-In Cooktop_RV_Single Wall Oven