30" Discovery Series Electric Double Wall Oven with None, Convection, Sabbath Mode, Delay Bake, RapidHeat™ Bake Element in Black Glass With Horizontal Stainless Steel Trim
The MOH230S 30" double electric wall oven has a total capacity of 8.4 cu. ft., 4.2 cu. ft. per oven. Both ovens are self-cleaning, making it easy to clean. The digital temperature probe connects to controls and switches the oven into automatic hold when the desired internal food temperature is reached. Available at AppliancesConnection
- Exclusive Discovery Controller® features a full-color LCD display with Glass Touch controls and innovative control functions including the Dacor Guide, personal recipe storage, and a customizable color display.
- Patented RapidHeat™ Bake Element (3,100W) under glass allows for faster preheating and exceptionally even baking and browning. Not to mention easy clean up.
- Exclusive Four-Part Pure Convection™ System , with fan, heating element (2200W), air baffle and convection filter, reduces cooking time, provides superior heat distribution, and eliminates flavor transfer.
- RapidHeat Broil Element (3,000W) uses an 8-pass radiant ribbon element to broil food quickly and evenly.
- The Dacor Guide helps determine how long to cook your dish. Select the type of food and it automatically does the rest.
- The Saved Guide saves up to 100 of your own personal recipe settings.
- 11 Cooking Modes : Bake, Broil, MAX Broil, Pure Convection, Convection Bake, Surround Bake, Surround Convection Bake, Purce Convection Sear, Surround Roast, Convection Roast, Surround Convection Roast.
- Dehydrate and Proof settings for more advanced culinary enthusiasts.
- Control Features: Dacor Guide, Saved Guide, Alphanumeric Keypad, 7-day Calendar, Color Customization, Delay Timed Cooking, Timed Cooking, and Automatic Hold
- Automatic Hold switches oven into a keep warm mode when desired cook time is complete so you won't overcook your food.
- Reverse Air Flow Cooling System keeps oven door temperature comfortable to touch.
- Digital Temperature Probe connects to controls and switches oven into Automatic Hold when desired internal food temperature is reached.
- GlideRack™ fully extends out of the oven using a smooth gliding ball bearing system. Great for moving heavier dishes in and out of the oven more easily.
- Halogen lighting provides improved visibility of what's cooking.
- Self-Cleaning Oven (both ovens)
- Sabbath Mode; Star-K Certified
- Sleek and Sophisticated Millennia® Design
- Designed and Manufactured in California
|Oven Capacity:||4.2 Cubic Feet/Oven|
- Stock Id:92829
- Product Number:MOH230S
- Color:Black Glass With Horizontal Stainless Steel Trim
- Upper Capacity:4.2 cu. ft.
- Lower Capacity:4.2 cu. ft.
- Sabbath Mode:Yes
- Digital Temperature Display:Yes
- Delay Bake:Yes
- RapidHeat™ Bake Element:Yes
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Volts:240 Volts
- Removable Door:Yes
- Steam Oven:No
- Cutout Width:28.5"
- Cutout Depth:24"
- Cutout Height:50.5625"
- Exterior Width:30"
- Exterior Depth:23.375"
- Exterior Height:51.09375"
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:Yes
- ADA Compliant:No
- Stainless Steel Handle:Yes
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Undercounter Installable:No
- Upper Racks:3
- Lower Racks:3
- Warranty Terms:1 Year
- Star-K Certified:Yes
- Oven Control Type:Touch Sensor
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
- Oven Watts:3000
RapidHeat™ Bake Element
Allows for faster preheating and exceptionally even baking and browning. Not to mention easy clean up.
Exclusive Four-Part Pure Convection™ System
Fan, heating element (2200W), air baffle and convection filter, reduces cooking time, provides superior heat distribution, and eliminates flavor transfer.