Electric Double Wall Oven with Delay Bake, in White
Quick Specs: View More
- Cutout Width: 22 3/8"
- Cutout Depth: 23 1/4"
- Cutout Height: 49 1/2"
- Width: 23.75"
- Upper Capacity: 3.1 cu. ft.
- Lower Capacity: 3.1 cu. ft.
- Self-Cleaning: Upper
- Control Type: Digital
New handles and an updated console with EZ-Touch™ controls add a touch of sophistication to the kitchen. This double built-in oven features a 3.1 cu. ft. self-cleaning upper oven with the AccuBake® heat distribution system for consistent cooking results every time and a 3.1 cu. ft. lower oven with the AccuBake® system and Delay Bake. Plus, an extra-large window allows you to check cooking progress without opening the door and disturbing the temperature. Available at AppliancesConnection
New handles and an updated console with EZ-Touch™ controls add a touch of sophistication to the kitchen. This double built-in oven features a 3.1 cu. ft. self-cleaning upper oven with the AccuBake® heat distribution system for consistent cooking results every time and a 3.1 cu. ft. lower oven with the AccuBake® system and Delay Bake. Plus, an extra-large window allows you to check cooking progress without opening the door and disturbing the temperature.
- 3.1 Cu. Ft. Capacity Upper Oven - 3.1 Cu. Ft. Capacity Lower Oven
- Self-Cleaning Upper Oven with Auto Self-Clean Latch
- AccuBake Heat Distribution System
- EZ-Touch 300 Electronic Oven, Timer, & Clock Controls
- Control Lockout Function
- Large Oven Windows
- 2 Upper Racks/1 Lower Rack
- 5 Rack Guide Positions
- 2 Incandescent Oven Lights
- Flush-to-Cabinet Installation
|Cutout Width:||22 3/8|
|Cutout Depth:||23 1/4|
|Capacity (Cu. Ft.):||3.1|
|Capacity Cu. Ft. (Main Compartment):||3.1|
|Depth:||23 1/4 in.|
|Width::||23 3/4 in.|
|AccuBake Temperature Management:||Yes|
|Oven Capacity:||3.1 UPPER/3.1 LOWER Cubic foot|
|Interior Oven Lights:||2|
|Control Lock Out Function:||yes|
- Stock Id:90700
- Control Type:Digital
- Upper Capacity:3.1 cu. ft.
- Lower Capacity:3.1 cu. ft.
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Digital Temperature Display:Yes
- Delay Bake:Yes
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Volts:240/208 Volts
- Removable Door:Yes
- Speed Oven:No
- Steam Oven:No
- Cutout Width:22 3/8"
- Cutout Depth:23 1/4"
- Cutout Height:49 1/2"
- Exterior Depth:23 1/4"
- Exterior Height:51"
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:No
- Stainless Steel Handle:No
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Undercounter Installable:No
- Upper Racks:2
- Lower Racks:1
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Info & Guides
- Whirlpool RBD245PRQ - Dimension Guide
- Whirlpool RBD245PRQ - Owners Manual
- Whirlpool RBD245PRQ - Installation Instructions
- Whirlpool RBD245PRQ - Use & Care Guide
- Whirlpool RBD245PRQ - Installation Guide
- Whirlpool RBD245PRQ - Warranty Information
- Wall Oven Buying Guide
- Steam, Speed, & Convection: What Does That Mean & Which Should You Buy?