500 Series HBL5720UC 30" Double Electric Microwave Combination Wall Oven With 4.7 Cu. Ft. Oven Capacity, 1.5 Cu. Ft. Microwave, Self-Cleaning, Genuine European Convection, 3 Oven Racks, In White
- Width: 29.75"
- Height: 50"
- Depth: 23.875"
This Bosch HBL57 Microwave/Oven Electric Combination Oven Available at AppliancesConnection
- Large Capacity at 4.7 Cu.Ft.
- Fast Preheat Reduces Preheat Time to around 7 Minutes
- Meat Probe Takes Guesswork out of Cooking
- Recipe Mode Provides 30 Pre-Programmed Auto Settings
- Contemporary Stainless Steel Design
- ClearTouch Glass Control
- Flush-to-Cabinet Design
- Retractable Controls for Sleek and Easy to Clean Design
- 2-in-1 Design Oven and Traditional Microwave
- 14 Specialized Cooking Modes - Gourmet Cooking Made Easy
- Genuine European Convection With ACS
- Speed Convection Saves up to 30% Time
- Custom Cooking Modes: Pizza, Pie, Warm and Proof
- EcoClean 2-Hour Self-Clean Cycle
- Amber Colored Full Text Display
- Timer with Cook Time and Delay Start Function
- Extra Large Door Window for Easy Monitoring of Cooking
- High Quality Self-cleaning Rack Supports
- Star-K certified
- Two Oven Lights to Better Monitor Cooking Progress
- Recessed Broil Element for Increased Capacity and Safety
|Cooking method primary cavity||Microwave|
|Cooking method secondary cavity||3D hot air, Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Convection Roast, Dehydrate, Dough proving setting, Hot air, Intensive hot air, Pizza setting, Top/bottom heating, Top heating, 1/3 bottom heat., Variable small-area grill, Warming|
|Cleaning system - primary cavity||Self Clean|
|Number of interior lights||1|
|Included accessories||3 x Oven racks /lower, 1 x Broiler pan /lower, 1 x Temperature probe /lower|
|Microwave Wattages (W)||1,200 W|
|Bake Element Wattages secondary cavity (W)||2,000 kW|
|Broil Element Wattages secondary cavity (W)||3,600 W|
|Convection Element Wattages secondary cavity (W)||2,000 kW|
|Watts (W)||10,200 W|
|Current (A)||50 A|
|Volts (V)||240/208 V|
|Frequency (Hz)||60 Hz|
|Plug type||Fixed connection, No plug|
|DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT|
|Overall Dimensions (HxWxD)||50'' x 29 3/4'' x 23 7/8''|
|Required Cutout size (HxWxD)||49 1/2'' x 28 1/2'' x 24''|
|Power Cord Length||50|
|Weight (lb)||250 lb.|
- Stock Id:85346
- Series:500 Series
- Oven Racks:3
- Sabbath Mode:Yes
- Digital Temperature Display:Yes
- Delay Bake:Yes
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Volts:240/208 Volts
- LP Conversion:No
- Removable Door:Yes
- Speed Oven:No
- Steam Oven:No
- Cutout Width:28.5"
- Cutout Depth:24"
- Cutout Height:49.5"
- Exterior Width:30"
- Hot Surface Indicator Light:No
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:Yes
- Ignition Type:Electronic
- ADA Compliant:No
- Stainless Steel Handle:No
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Undercounter Installable:No
- Primary Oven Capacity:4.7 cu. ft.
- Warranty Terms:1 Year
- Star-K Certified:No
- Oven Control Type:Digital and Knobs
- Convection Oven:Yes
- With Turn Table:Yes
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
- Oven Watts:3600
- Microwave Watts:1200
- Convection Microwave:No
- With Turntable:Yes
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.