5900-UBS, 5900 Series, Wall-a-Way Reclining Lift Chair: Buffalino Straw (upgrade upholstery)
- Width: 40.5"
- Height: 46"
- Depth: 38"
- Style: Contemporary
- Color: Buffalino Straw
This #5900 is our top of the line wall-a-way reclining lift chair designed to fit within 3" of the wall. It features over-stuffed arms and back with pillow-top arms. The seat is also contoured to offer ultimate comfort. This Ultra fabric upgrade is a simulated leather, giving you the same feel as a true leather, without the full leather upgrade cost. Available at AppliancesConnection
This #5900 is our top of the line wall-a-way reclining lift chair designed to fit within 3" of the wall. It features over-stuffed arms and back with pillow-top arms. The seat is also contoured to offer ultimate comfort. This Ultra fabric upgrade is a simulated leather, giving you the same feel as a true leather, without the full leather upgrade cost. Weight capacity is 375 lbs. This chair features the television viewing position for maximum comfort due to the ability to operate the backrest and footrest independently for ultimate comfort. Lifetime warranty on frame, lift and reclining mechanisms and four-year warranty on remaining components.
- Requires only 2.5" of space in placement away from the wall, making this a perfect choice for those smaller spaces such as apartments, nursing homes or small bedrooms.
- Features the independent movement of the backrest from the footrest, enabling more comfortable positions.
- Features an overstuffed style in the backrest and armrests while also offering a contoured seat for ultimate comfort.
- Comes standard with a backlit hand control, a chaise pad and a batter back-up.
- Features a low volt motor.
- Frame of the chair is all kiln dried hardwood.
- All stress points are glued and connected with steel fasteners.
- Gang nails are used at all other joints and critical stress points.
- All bolts used are grade 5 and go entirely through the wood.
- No lag screws are used to secure the mechanism.
- The mechanism is secured by special locking T-nuts to ensure that the mechanism stays tights for the entire lifetime of the chair.
- Corner blocks are used throughout the chair at critical points for added strength.
- An extra rail is used across the top of the seat back to help keep the seat back straight and square.
- Acella-Flex foam padding is the closest to a perfect seating configuration.
- Seat springs are 9 gauge Morley system no-sag springs.
- Seat springs are tied together with tie wire to make every spring work together as a seat unit.
- Five seat springs are in this chair.
- The front seat rail on the frame is larger and thicker than competitors'.
- There is a retainer rail secured by steel brads on top of the seat frame to make sure they do not come loose.
- The back frame springs used are 12 gauge and are also tied together with special tie wire for comfort and durability.
- To ensure that the seat springs do not cut into the seat foam, a special nova bond pad is used.
- The fiber used in the back is a dustless, odorless, non-allergenic fiber, which makes the backs retain their original shape and gives greater comfort.
- Back Height from Seat: 28.5”
- Arm Height from Seat: 8”
- Offers a lifetime warranty on the hardwood frame, steel lift mechanism and scissors hardware.
- Offers a four year warranty on all other components.
|Height||3 feet 10 inches|
|Maximum Depth||5 feet 7 inches|
|Minimum Depth||3 feet 2 inches|
|Seat Back Height||28½ inches|
|Seat Depth||20 inches|
|Seat Height||20 inches|
|Seat Width||20½ inches|
|Width||3 feet 4½ inches|
- Stock Id:297685
- Color:Buffalino Straw
- Frame Material:Wood
- Upholstery:Simulated leather
- Ottoman Included:No
- Max Depth:67"