The ProForm 1200 E Elliptical delivers an incredible workout! The self-generating electronics help save electricity and money by using the energy from your workout to power the console. The 15 built-in workouts and quick workout programming make getting started as easy as touching a button. Plus, with a 20" stride length, you’ll add definition to your lower body and develop long, lean muscle. Other features include a ClearView Backlit Display, 12 digital resistance levels and a large 350 lb. weight capacity. Available at AppliancesConnection
- 1-Touch™ 15 Workout Programs
- Instead of tediously scrolling through different programs, this feature helps you save time by allowing you to select your preferred program with the single touch of a button. 15 programmed workouts are available.
- CardioGrip™ Heart Rate Monitor
- The CardioGrip™ monitor gives you a quick heart rate reading. Simply grip the monitor and seconds later you have an accurate reading.
- Upper-Body Workout Arms
- Burn more calories and add muscle tone with the upper-body arms that provide a great total-body workout and increased cardio benefits.
- Oversized Pedals
- You can find comfortable, secure foot placement with these roomy foot pedals.
- Warranty Lifetime
- Frame Warranty, 2 Yr. Parts, 2 Yr. Labor
- 0-12 1-Touch Resistance Levels
- To burn more calories, increase intensity or improve muscle tone, you can adjust the elliptical's resistance
- Glide Track
- This attractive glide track reduces friction so it decreases part wear while also contributing to its incredibly smooth operation.
- 15 Personal Trainer Workouts
- The ProForm 1200e comes with 15 Personal Trainer Workouts that automatically adjust the resistance of the elliptical to focus on aerobic, weight-loss or performance goals
- Self-Generating Electronics
- Save electricity and money with this self-generating elliptical. The energy from your workout is transferred to power the console making this elliptical one of the most environmentally friendly fitness products on the market.
22 Digital Resistance Levels
To burn more calories, increase intensity and improve muscle tone, simple adjust the elliptical's resistance level. Choose from 22 resistance levels to enhance any workout.
Adjustable, Oversized Pedals with Cushioning
Target different muscle groups and find a better fit with these adjustable pedals. Three angle adjustments isolate different muscles and create a more dynamic workout. Quickly personalize your toe-to-heel angle for a more comfortable stride!
325 lb. Weight Capacity
The Pro-Form® 910 E Elliptical accommodates up to 325 lbs.
65.5" L X 26" W X 71" H
SMR™ Silent Magnetic Resistance
This smooth, frictionless resistance system allows you to adjust your workout intensity without interrupting your workout.
Front Drive Design
Step up to a maximum stride length and an extra smooth ride with this front drive design. The sophisticated, small footprint of the 910 E Elliptical is perfect for any space. Plus, this innovative design is easy to get on and off for quick workout access.
This elliptical is protected with a Lifetime Frame Warranty, a 3-Year Parts Warranty and a 1-Year Labor Warranty.
Get a smoother, more comfortable workout with the heavy-duty, inertia-enhanced flywheel. A faster gear ratio and effective weight placement deliver a more natural striding experience.
Commercial-Gauge, Solid-Steel Construction
Built to last, this elliptical was made with commercial-gauge solid steel and has undergone rigorous testing to deliver heavy-duty, quality construction.
Moving this elliptical from one place to another is fast and easy with the built-in wheels.
- Stock Id:287340
- Series:910 E
- Heart Rate Monitor:Yes
- Series:910 E
- Weight Capacity:325 lbs
- Resistance Levels:12
- Maximum User Weight:350 lbs
- Fitness Level:Beginner
- Workout Programs:24
- Stride Length:20"