Duet Series Gas Dryer with 7.4 cu. ft. Capacity, 5 Temperature Settings, Steam Cycle, Stainless Steel Drum, in Chrome Shadow
Whirlpool WGD97HEDC ($1,199.00)
- Series: Duet
- Width: 27"
- Height: 38.8"
- Depth: 30.9"
- Type: Front Load
- Fuel Type: Gas
- Capacity: 7.4 cu. ft.
- Steam Cycle: Yes
- Stainless Steel Drum: Yes
- Stackable: Yes
- Reversible Door: Yes
- Temperature Settings: 5
- Control Type: Touch Sensor
Experience the gentle fabric care of this large capacity 7.4 cu. ft. Whirlpool Duet HE gas dryer, which virtually eliminates shrinking and over drying with advanced moisture sensing. Three sensors monitor temperature and moisture levels in the dryer and ensure the dryer cycle stops when everything is perfectly dry. The drum's stainless steel construction presents a smooth surface that helps deliver ultimate gentleness, cradling clothes as they tumble and four shorter, staggered baffles increase the effectiveness of the dryer and promote better, more even tumbling. The wrinkle shield plus option with Steam helps keep wrinkles from setting in to your clean clothes for up to 140 minutes, so you don't have to empty the dryer right away. Available at AppliancesConnection
- 7.4 cu. ft. capacity easily accommodates bulky items like comforters, sleeping bags and pillows
- 10 cycles including Bulky Items, Delicate, Heavy Duty, Towels and Quick Refresh Steam offer drying options to handle a variety of fabrics
- Stainless steel drum basket resists odors, rust and chipping and the smooth surface helps protect delicate fabrics from snagging
- Front panel controls with cycle indicator lights provide convenient access to all cycle and option selections
- Enhanced Touch Up and Quick Refresh cycles use steam to relax wrinkles and refresh dry clothes in as little as 15 minutes
- 5 temperature settings are able to handle a variety of fabric types
- Advanced Moisture Sensing uses built-in sensors to read air temperature and monitor moisture levels, so the cycle ends when everything is dry, saving time, energy and protecting clothes
- Wrinkle Shield Plus option tumbles the dryer every 5 minutes for up to 140 minutes after the cycle is complete to help prevent wrinkles from setting in
- End-of-cycle signal alerts you when a cycle is complete
- LED interior drum light illuminates the interior of the dryer to make loading and unloading easier
- Reversible side-swing door can be conveniently installed to open from the right or left side depending on your preference
- Dryer duct is required for installation and will be offered separately during appliance checkout
- Stackable design and 4-way venting options provide increased installation choices; Separately purchase stacking kit W10298318RP and venting kit W10323246
- Separately purchased laundry pedestal, XHPC155X, enhances ease of use
|Capacity:||7.4 Cu. Ft.|
|Drum Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Door Swing:||Side Swing|
|Drum Light:||LED Auto/Selectable w/Fade|
|Lint Screen Location:||Front-Mounted Lint Screen|
|Wrinkle Control Time:||140 Minutes|
|Steam Refresh:||Quick Refresh - 1-12 garments|
|Wrinkle Guard:||Wrinkle Shield w/ Steam|
|End of Cycle Signal:||On / Off End Of Cycle Signal|
|Cool Down:||Cool Down|
|Number of Temperatures:||5|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Shipping Weight:||160 lbs.|
- Stock Id:284964
- Product Number:WGD94HEAC
- Color:Chrome Shadow
- Capacity:7.4 cu. ft.
- Type:Front Load
- Fuel Type:Gas
- Temperature Settings:5
- Leveling Legs:Yes
- Steam Cycle:Yes
- Payment System:No
- Control Type:Touch Sensor
- Volts:120 Volts
- Energy Star:No
- ADA Compliant:Yes
- Reversible Door:Yes
- Location of Controls:Front
- Dry Rack:No
- Extra Large Lint Filter:No
- Sensor Dry:Yes
- Stainless Steel Drum:Yes
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.