Samsung Appliance NE597N0PBSR
30" Electric Freestanding Range with 4 Burners, Smoothtop, Warming Drawer, 5.9 cu. ft. Primary Oven Capacity, Delay Bake, Self-Cleaning Mode, in Stainless Steel
Featuring a Flex CookZone, 2 induction burners and a 5.9 cu. ft. capacity, this Samsung electric convection range helps you prepare a variety of family-size meals. Steam Quick mode makes cleaning the oven a snap. Available at AppliancesConnection
FlexCook Zone – Feeding your passion for ultimate cooking flexibility. Now you can evenly cook with large pots and pans without having to worry about heat distribution. The FlexCook Zone enables bridging of two elements (or use each element separately), creating an unbelievably large cooking surface that gives you that flexible meal option.
•Induction Cooktop – Fast cooking, Cool to the touch
Samsung’s induction technology can boil water quicker than gas and twice the speed of radiant cooktop ranges. New for 2012, we have introduced Boil Alert where a beep goes off once water boiling reaches a crescendo point. Also, because induction uses magnetism to heat cookware directly, cooktop is able to stay relatively cool to the touch compared to radiant cooktops.
•4 induction elements
Include 2 induction burners and provide between 2300 and 4600 watts of power to meet various cooking requirements. Flex CookZone technology helps increase your cooking area.
•Triple Fan True Convection – Faster and more even cooking performance
The 3-fan true convection system is perfect for supreme baking and broiling results, because heat is distributed thoroughly and food cooks evenly so you can enjoy tastier results each time.
•SteamQuick – Clean-up in 20 minutes
Choose steam for a virtually odorless oven in 20 minutes. It’s fast, easy and convenient. For a deeper, more thorough cleaning, you always have the option of going with self clean.
Conveniently eliminates the need to scrub by doing the cleaning for you. Steam Quick mode uses steam technology to clean your oven in as little as 20 minutes.
•Oven window and interior light
Let you keep an eye on food being cooked without opening the oven door and letting heat escape.
•Warming Drawer – Get a warm reception from your guests
Designed to keep your culinary treats warm until guests arrive, Samsung’s warming drawer ensures that food will be kept right and moistness/flavour preserved thanks to its three convenient temperature settings.
- Induction cooktop
- 4 Burners (3 ea w / FlexCook Zone)
- Burner Specs: 7” (2300 W, Boost), 9” (3000 W, Boost), 11” (3400 W, Boost), exCook Zone (2 x 9”, 4600 W)
- Hot Surface Indicator
- Boil Alert
- 5.9 cu. ft. Oven Capacity
- Product Weight: 84.8 kg (186.95 lbs)
- Shipping Weight: 96 kg (211.64 lbs)
- 1.4 cu. ft. Warming Drawer
- Cavity dimensions: 25.00" x 20.78" x 18.94"
- Outside dimensions: 29.91" x 47.06" x 25.97"
- Convection: Yes (3-Fan True Convection, 800 W)
- Broil Element: Yes (3800 W, 6 Pass)
- Bake Element: Yes (3000 W, 8 Pass)
- Self Clean
- 4 Glass Layers
- Premium Tinted Windows
- Hidden Bake Element
- Wide Glass Touch / Digital LED Display
- Number of Racks: 3 (w / 1 split rack)
- Number of Rack Positioning: 7
- Warming Drawer: Yes (600 W)
- Sabbath Mode
- Brand:Samsung Appliance
- Stock Id:277818
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Volts:240 Volts
- Primary Oven Capacity:5.9 cu. ft.
- Exterior Width:30"
- Burners / Elements:4
- Sabbath Mode:Yes
- Digital Temperature Display:Yes
- Delay Bake:Yes
- Oven Control Type:Electronic Touch
- Downdraft Ventilation:No
- Hot Surface Indicator Light:Yes
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Continuous Grates:No
- Stainless Steel Handle:Yes
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Removable Door:No
- Interior Width:24.5"
- Interior Depth:19.375"
- Interior Height:20.25"
- Warranty Terms:1 Year
- Cooktop Control Type:Knobs
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
- Oven Watts:4600
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
Info & Guides
- Samsung Appliance NE597N0PBSR - User Manual (User Manual) (ver.1.0) Nov 4, 2012 ENGLISH 9.51 pdf
- Samsung Appliance NE597N0PBSR - Installation Guide (Installation manual) (ver.1.0) Mar 18, 2013 ENGLISH 0.0 pdf
- Samsung Appliance NE597N0PBSR - User Manual (ver.1.0) Jun 10, 2013 ENGLISH 9.51 pdf
- Samsung Appliance NE597N0PBSR - Download Product Manual
- Samsung Appliance NE597N0PBSR - Sabbath Mode Ranges
- Samsung Appliance NE597N0PBSR - Download Spec Sheet