24" JetClean Plus Series Built-In Fully Integrated Dishwasher with 6 Wash Cycles, Hard Food Disposer, Quick Wash, Energy Star Certified, in Stainless Steel
There s no need to rinse off dried-on food thanks to the ToughScrub option and a powerful 4-blade stainless steel chopper. For even more cleaning power the Jetclean Plus Steam cycle blasts off food particles with high-pressure spray jets and then adds the finishing touch of steam to clean and reduce spots on glassware. The Auto Clean cycle also uses sensors that monitor soil levels to help get dishes clean. Plus fully integrated controls and a 100% stainless steel tub offer a contemporary look that matches any kitchen. Available at AppliancesConnection
- Jetclean® Plus Steam cycle: Cleans everything from your messiest pans to your finest stemware. High pressure spray jets and increased temperatures power off tough, stuck-on food while finishing steam helps clean and reduce spots on glassware.
- 4-Blade Stainless Steel Chopper: The 4-blade stainless steel chopper pulverizes food, preventing particles from plugging the wash system and spray jets. It provides optimal cleaning without the need to prerinse.
- Industry's Most Powerful Motor Available 3: Strengthened by the industry's most powerful motor available 3 , each cycle blasts away tough soils for clean dishes the first time.
- Stainless Steel Interior: The 100% stainless steel tub not only looks great and resists corrosion, it also delivers premium drying performance by providing higher heat retention, drawing moisture away from dishes to help prevent spots on glassware and water drops on plastic containers.
- 10-year limited warranty on racks, stainless steel tub, and chopper: The nylon racks, stainless steel tub and chopper blade are all backed by a 10-year limited parts warranty 2 * to ensure long-lasting performance.
- Tiered Upper Rack: With an improved design, this upper rack holds tall items like 9" plates and glasses while providing easy access. It also creates enough room in the lower rack to vertically place two 9" x 13" pans.
- Designed, Engineered and Assembled in the USA: From Ohio to you, every Maytag® dishwasher is designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Steam Sanitize option: This option sanitizes dishes with a high-temperature rinse that reduces 99.999% of food soil bacteria, then adds the finishing touch of steam.
- Auto Clean Cycle: Gauges the soil level of the load, then automatically adjusts temperature, wash time and the number of fills accordingly. This helps achieve optimal cleaning without overusing resources.
- JetClean® Plus Wash System: Uses high-pressure spray jets to remove tough food particles. A stainless steel chopper blade pulverizes food, preventing particles from plugging the wash system and spray jets. The filtration system captures tiny food particles to prevent redistribution during the cycle for optimal cleaning without the need to prerinse.
- Premium Dark Duraguard® Nylon Racks: These heavy-duty racks protect dishes from scratches and damage while also resisting rust.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified: ENERGY STAR® qualified dishwashers use less water and energy than standard models helping to save money on utility bills.
- Split & Fit silverware basket: The silverware basket can be divided into two halves and placed in various locations in the lower rack to accommodate almost any loading situation.
- Oversize Capacity Plus Tall Tub: The oversized tub provides enough capacity to clean tall and large items like cookie sheets, pitchers and mixing bowls.
|Number of Cycles||6|
|Rinse Only Cycle||Yes|
|Number of Options||6|
|Heated Dry Option||Yes|
|Hi Temp Wash Option||Yes|
|Sanitize Option||Steam Sanitize|
|Delay Wash Option||2/4/8 Hour|
|Control Lockout Option||Yes|
|Steam Option||Jet Clean Plus Steam|
|Rinse Aid Dispenser||Yes|
|Tub Material||Stainless Steel|
|Tub Design||Oversize Capacity Plus Tall Tub|
|Rack Material||DuraGuard® Nylon|
|Sound Package||QuietSeries™ 300|
|Sound Tested DBA||53|
|Capacity||14 Place Settings|
|ENERGY STAR® Qualified||Yes|
- Stock Id:242075
- Product Number:MDB7759SAS
- Series:JetClean Plus
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Accepts Panels:No
- Control Style:Fully Integrated
- Rack Material:Nylon
- Series:JetClean Plus
- Noise Level:53 dB
- Child Lock:Yes
- Hard Food Disposer:Yes
- Quick Wash:Yes
- Volts:120 Volts
- Cutlery Tray:No
- Tall Tub:Yes
- Exterior Width:24"
- Energy Star:Yes
- Control Type:Digital
- Total Capacity:14 Place Settings
- ADA Compliant:No
- Electronic Display:No
- Stainless Steel Interior:Yes
- Rinse Aid Dispenser:Yes
- Water Filtration:Yes
- Water Heating:Yes
- Sensor Clean:Yes
- Heavy Duty Wash:Yes
- Approved for Outdoor Use:No
- Adjustable Upper Rack:Yes
- Fold-Down Tines:No
- Number of Spray Arms:2
- Delay Start:Yes
- Dry Type:Both
- High Temperature Wash:Yes
- NSF Certified Rinse:Yes
- Warranty Terms:1 year
- Star-K Certified:No
- CEE Rating:Not CEE rated
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us. Download Rebate Form
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Info & Guides
Maytag MDB7759SAS - MDB7759SA Dimension Guide
Maytag MDB7759SAS - MDB7759SA Energy Guide
Maytag MDB7759SAS - MDB7759SA Installation Instructions
Maytag MDB7759SAS - MDB7759SA Owner's Manual
Maytag MDB7759SAS - MDB7759SA Warranty Info
Maytag MDB7759SAS - Dimension Guide
Maytag MDB7759SAS - Warranty Information
Maytag MDB7759SAS - Use & Care Guide
Maytag MDB7759SAS - Energy Guide
Maytag MDB7759SAS - Installation Guide